Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? (7349 Views)

Poll: Governor Fashola approval poll

I approve: 83% (98 votes)
I disapprove: 6% (8 votes)
I don't know: 10% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Lagosians, Is JK Still OK? / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by ade4cool27(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
wunmi can i no u much better in a good time chat with u later these is my number 08067940171
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by cabali(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by fyneguy: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2008
lol

who be this Nigeria1 of a guy?
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by sherrylo: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
Fashola, Fashola is a fantastic person compare to all other governors.Don't know what people want,maybe they want Fashola to turn Lagos into London in four years forgetting how it was. Anyway the man has proved himself within two years to be a good leader with good intention. EKO O NI BAJE OOO.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Adeomoayo(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2008
Mr. Governor is trying his best but alot still have be done specially in the area of water because if NEPA sorry power holding is telling us thir real name by holding light, let |Lagos state government gives us water. By the time we shower like four to five time day will eventually break. If truely he want to make Lagos a mage city. Our tap in my compound didn't run forjust three days, and people in my compound assume that something's wrong with the tap. So, they agreed to callk plumber to fix the tap. After several hours of sweating, Mr. plumber looks up and says-nothing is wrong with your tap. that cant be true- we chorused. He peers back and forth between us and the tap, then says-only that water is not running. A nine years old boy looked at thge faces of everybody expecting somebody to say something, and when he realizes that nobody's saying anything, he shakes his head and says-that's impossible! You're not telling me trhat water has not be running for four days in Lagos? Well, nothing is impossible- I answered. So, how is the governor trying to make Lagos a mega city if water ceased to run for four whole days? I'm day dreaming that at least his father should be able to answer his son question, but when I realised that my dream will not come to pass, I summon courage and answered his question- one step at a time, Emma. Then, constant running of water from our taps should be his no one priorities- said Emma, nodding at the time. Again nobody says anything, then, I steeped forwards and said- I share your opinion. He peers directly into my eyes, grins and says-Uncle Ade, can you please pass this messages across to the governor. His words caught me unaware but I quickly regained my composure and said- How? I know your system is connected- the boy said. I looked calmly away- hum, hum! was the only words that came out my mouth. Since then, I've been thinking how to pass across this little boy's message to the governor. I thank God today for giving me this opportunity to at least deliver this message here. If the boy ask me either I have delivered his message, I'll confidently say yes. A lot have been done by the governor tey more have to be done, and I think the issue of water should not be taken with hand of levity. Is Fashola the expected Messiah? well, you never can tell, let's keep on watching, time will tell. Eko o ni baje.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Marymos: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2008
the activities of area boys in lagos calls for serious concern.they are making life unbearable for lagosian.they've become lords and can do anything they like without any fear or restrain.they arras,embarras and intimedate lagosians at will.they've constitute nuisance in lagos.if ur car break down in some part of lagos u are in serious trouble .what is the lagos messiah doing or planning to do about it?governor fashola should let us know his stands on area boys.is he for them or against them?if he can close down the whole computer village for Evading tax,then there is nothing impossible with governor fashola.as a matter of fact he has tried to some extent for doing ordinary what is expected of him.anything that is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Nigeria4: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
You people are just uneducated,

Oma se,

Fashola have no legal right under the law to close down the computer villages. If people do not pay thier taxes, you use the court system. Fashola have not done this. And he is suppose to be a lawyer. I have nothing against fashola. But we have to follow the due process of the law.

Fashola have just abuse the law of the law. And those store owner have the legal right to file in court to have fashol repay them all they lost.

I know as a young man area boys use to do this thing. But I cant believe fashola would get himself involve in this . mr governor please open back this people store. it is wrong and against the law. Take them to court.

My advice for fashola is I say call me. Let me help , thier are ways you can collect tax, If you do not believe. Ok call governor Lateef Jakande or chief Adeniji Adele and give him my name to talk to his friend engineer Joseph( he was in charge of the metroline project many years ago) and I do not want to put his last name on the internet. . he would tell you, you can trust me. or call Governor lam adesina and ask him to find out who I am. toxnaija give this information to your boss.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by blokoncept(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2008
nawaah, lagosians u na own too much,
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by kulzoid4u(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
All thanks to the the governor,but i still believe he's still missing out on some things,,
i was watching pastor TB Joshua the other day and i noticed something which is, the way he is showering love and care to the less priviledged and disabled, he gave them cash to start a new life instead of sending them back to their villages like fashola is doing.pls if i may ask why is he making people homeless and building more bridges?why not focus on how to make the low-income earners live comfortably.pls lets look at it this way if he should break people's homes dont u think it will be very wise and nice of him to atleast give them alternative instead of making them run away from our beloved EKO ILE.Abeg make una say something
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by sealsly: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
LUTH is a federal institution! so get ur facts correct and stop trippin! @ ilelobola
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Moyo1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
Obviously he is 4 now. May God keep him focused.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by GodfreyA1: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2008
A govt that came and openly declared her area of interest to include Sanitation, Security and roads. To cap it we can c signs of implementation in this line though with room for improvement. This for is the kind of govt we should pray for not the 1 that promised to declare a state of emergency on the power sector, 2 yrs gone we r still in the hood.

Fash keep it up!!!
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by larez(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
Oh well, I never expected less fro (m someone who started his education at Sunnyfields and Tenderfoot (My Alma Mater). You see, the people who were raised well, and taught to appreciate their backgrounds will strive for excellence. I just wish I could have 30 minutes with Fashola to reveal my Master Plan for some parts of Lagos complete with Satellite Imagery. I had previously given up, and intended to go to a City like Calabar, which is unspoilt and help plan and build it into one that can contend with any American/European city. Fashola has caused me to rethink my plans to focus on Lagos. Man, he will love my insight to city planning (blatant self-promotion). But then, this is my hometown and YES WE CAN!!!!

Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by larez(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2008
Let's start doing stuff like this.

Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by lucabrasi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
@post
as much as i am a 100% paid up member of the fashola fan club,he isnt the expected messiah politically in nigeria, lagos state ?yes nigeria?no
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by toyadeng(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2008
What else do we expect from the government, if not the basic ammenities needed to sustain life. Fashola has set a pace which other governors should emulate to better the lot of the citizenry, then we can talk of trying to reach the heights where America of today has gotten. I am so proud of this man. "Jeun soke jare, Eko o ni baje!"
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by barrola(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2008
No doubt the man is the best Governor in Nigeria.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by blokoncept(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
hmmmmmh
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by kulzoid4u(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
i hate him grin tongue
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by rockpitaz(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2008
why must you hate such an icon of progress
abi ur papa house dey among house wey dem demolish ni.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by blokoncept(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2008
eko ni baje
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Flexcubed: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
@kulzoid4u

Sorry man, hope you were not affected! sad though but what you have to understand is that to make the state better, some people have to suffer, mostly those that took the back door to get things done. In my area, a lot of shops were demolished, parks recovered etc etc they are properties gotten by bribing local gov officials who can even sell the roads if not checked.
It's a simple lesson. Do things well and right and you will not be affected. Then if the government tramps on you, you can take them to court but you'll find out that none of the affected guys have the guts to face the government not cos of fear but of shame. Things were not done rightly from the beginning.

For me, Fashola is great and is doing things well, the way things ought to be.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Flexcubed: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
@kulzoid4u

It's great what TB joshua is doing, but much more, Fashola is a great giver too and a silent one I assure you.
Go to mbonu ojike in surulere and you'll see Fashola's orphanage, he does not hand out cash, he builds lives that'll build others.
If you know how much it costs to run an orphanage monthly and run that into years, you'll appreciate God for his life.
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by blokoncept(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2008
;d ;d :-x cry
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by PROJECT: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2008
i dont understand u nigerians ,is fashola suppose to spend the allocation he gets,he was selected to be governor,now u call him a messiah,i dont understand,thats why the politicians will always take us for a ride,he is only doing this because he will fallout with tinibu and he needs the support of lagosians in his second term bid,i have been with this men and i know what they do , lets put pressuer on him to do more and stop making him loose focus by calling him a messiah,
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by BOSS7: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2008
PROJECT:

i don't understand u nigerians ,is fashola suppose to spend the allocation he gets,he was selected to be governor,now u call him a messiah,i don't understand,thats why the politicians will always take us for a ride,he is only doing this because he will fallout with tinibu and he needs the support of lagosians in his second term bid,i have been with this men and i know what they do , lets put pressuer on him to do more and stop making him loose focus by calling him a messiah,

You couldn't have said it better!!!
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2008
PROJECT:

i don't understand u nigerians ,is fashola suppose to spend the allocation he gets,he was selected to be governor,now u call him a messiah,i don't understand,thats why the politicians will always take us for a ride,he is only doing this because he will fallout with tinibu and he needs the support of lagosians in his second term bid,i have been with this men and i know what they do , lets put pressuer on him to do more and stop making him loose focus by calling him a messiah,

dude. . . you spoke my language there !!
Re: Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? by blokoncept(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
this is beautiful, cant we learn from him instead critizing him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma / Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / Judicial Council Asks Salami To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.