Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs (47393 Views)

5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by chrisooblog: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
personally i could careless about anyone's religious leaning as long as you are a competent, visionary and incorruptible leader that's all that matters to me.

@op with Azikiwe yes he was president but balewa was the actual ruler as prime minister. that said both 'religions' have been incharge roughly half of the time of nigeria's existence as an independent nation so the issue of religious dominance is moot

@ the pro-Buhari and pro-GEJ groups please instead of trading insults list out the achievements/positive points of your principals. where you want to disprove the others points do so with undeniable facts

5 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Gorrbachev: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thought Ajimobi and Mimiko are muslims
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by gists: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have every right to criticize the government for its performance or lack of it. But to make wild claims just because you do not belong to the ruling party either at state or at federal level just does not wash. I accept that this government has not performed to expectations. But no government in this country has ever done that. Every government faces its own challenged. But this same government has also done creditably well in some areas. Even Musa Kwakwanso in his presidential declaration speech acknowledged that and said that he would build on those achievements. Now, that is what politics should be. And that acknowledgement made me have a level of soft spot for him--as someone who is not his fan.

You see, if I begin to point out areas your party has failed in its flagship state, Lagos, you will marvel. Lets look at potable water. Why has Lagos, with all its money, been unable to provide water for the people of the state who pay heavy taxes. I hope you know that over 90 per cent of Lagosians 'generate' their own water--with many drinking from well. So, if your party cannot provide water for the people of Lagos how can it convince us that it will provide water for the generality of Nigerians.

Ever been to this areas: Ijaniki, Bariga, Ajamgbadi, Ikotun, Egbeda, Idimu, Ejigbo, Iyana Ipaja, Ayobo Ipaja, Ikorodu, etc. How are those areas? Why can't APC's midas touch extend to those areas? So, no government delivers all. And all our politicians are selfish. None is altruistic. To claim that any is will be openly standing the truth on its head.

Again, I disagree with this statement: "the religious polarity in Nigeria has been pronounced to a whole new level that it has never been before". My brother, the religious polarity in Nigeria has been as pronounced as ever. Let us not deceive ourselves. I am lucky to have lived in every geo-political zone of Nigeria-because of the nature of my job. I have also been to every state in Nigeria minus Bornu, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba and Bayelsa. So, I can confidently tell you that Nigerians have always been conscious of their religion. However, I must acknowledge that the Southwest seems to tolerate religious more than others-clearly because they embraced Christianity and Islam almost equally. But to claim that there is no level of religious consciousness in the Southwest is also a fallacy.

Yes I am apologetic to APC but let it be known I am not a card carrying APC member and probably never will be (or any other political party for that matter). I lived practically all my life in Lagos (only moved out about 10yrs ago but still visit very regularly) and very familiar with all those areas you are talking about. Although, your water project example may not be the best you should have used as the present governors has commissioned (not awarded/issued etc) a number of waterworks in different parts of the state. Whether it is enough is a subject of discussion. To say APC is faultless in Lagos will be a big fat lie and it is obvious that there are plenty of rooms for improvements.

BUT THAT IS GOVERNANCE WORLD OVER!! YOU CANNOT SAY SINCE 1999 SUCCESSIVE GOVERNORS IN LAGOS HAS BEEN RETROGRESSIVE. I have said this before and I will repeat it - In 2011 I voted for GMB not I believe he has any economic magic wand to transform Nigeria to US over night. I voted for him because I need just two basic things - End militancy and reduce corruption - PERIOD!

Without these two key elements, you simply cannot grow. Unfortunately these are the bane of this administration. And for me whatever supposed achievement gej might have had elsewhere goes down the drain. Of what benefit is it to be the biggest economy in Africa if your daughters cannot return home from school or you have your boy killed in his hostel while sleeping? Don't forget this happened in a state where there is emergency rule. Where else can be more secured? We can and we have been waiting for electricity for decades, for me that is not big deal anymore. We can and we have been waiting for good roads/hospitals and other social amenities for decades. Again that is not big deal. But can you wait for security? people died in Abuja bomb blast and our president went on skelewu dancing competition. $20b is still missing unaccounted for and our president think ordinary stealing is not corruption. Waterway security has been given to a known militant. To add salt to injury, oil theft still goes on unchecked.

The worst of it all (for me) is the topic of this thread. After compounding all these problems they now want to turn us against one another on religion lines just to stay in power. We have had muslim and christian presidents in the past which among them have tried to use religion to manipulate people to return them to abuja?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by chamboy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
jacabi:

That's what our politicians are up to.
Bro I dey feel u die..
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:
FIELD MUSLIM - MUSLIM PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND LOSE GALLANTLY AND RELIGIOUSLY.
But in 2003 and 2007 in Osun State PDP fielded christian/christian (Oyinlola and Obada) and won.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Descartes: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

But in 2003 and 2007 in Osun State PDP fielded christian/christian (Oyinlola and Obada) and won.

We are talking of the present day Nigeria where terrorism has become an act.it can actually work in states' Guber but will not materialised when it comes to Presidential. If you doubt it let use APC as an experimental tool, it might work though wink tongue

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sweetlemon(f): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jarus:

Still waiting for you to help him.
Meanwhile, let me help you too
Christians
Zik - 5.5
Ironsi - 0.5
Gowon - 9
Obasanjo - 11
GEJ - 4
Total: 30
Muslims
54-30=24

hehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Kelvin0(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s][/s]
nduchucks:

smh @ our educational system. I will simply assume that you mistakenly quoted my post and gave the response above. My post had nothing to do with APC.
There was no where in the post that i mentioned that u were an APC supporter, if only u read the first line of my post...i only said ''Talking About Facts'' so shut the Bleep up

And what Educational system are u talking about when u out-rightly pointed it out that i mistakenly quoted u even though i didn't
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sweetlemon(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gospel truth is that Nigerians are too low IQed, gullible and ...... (let me reserve the rest) to look beyond their little noses.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

Are you sure ? Read Matthew 5:22
Matthew 5:2 said we shouldn't vote for Muslim?

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sibabasibaba1: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

Yes I am apologetic to APC but let it be known I am not a card carrying APC member and probably never will be (or any other political party for that matter). I lived practically all my life in Lagos (only moved out about 10yrs ago but still visit very regularly) and very familiar with all those areas you are talking about. Although, your water project example may not be the best you should have used as the present governors has commissioned (not awarded/issued etc) a number of waterworks in different parts of the state. Whether it is enough is a subject of discussion. To say APC is faultless in Lagos will be a big fat lie and it is obvious that there are plenty of rooms for improvements.

BUT THAT IS GOVERNANCE WORLD OVER!! YOU CANNOT SAY SINCE 1999 SUCCESSIVE GOVERNORS IN LAGOS HAS BEEN RETROGRESSIVE. I have said this before and I will repeat it - In 2011 I voted for GMB not I believe he has any economic magic wand to transform Nigeria to US over night. I voted for him because I need just to basic things - End militancy and reduce corruption - PERIOD!

Without these two key elements, you simply cannot grow. Unfortunately these are the bane of this administration. And for me whatever supposed achievement gej might have had elsewhere goes down the drain. Of what benefit is it to be the biggest economy in Africa if your daughters cannot return home from school or you have your boy killed in his hostel while sleeping? Don't forget this happened in a state where there is emergency rule. We can and we have been waiting for electricity for decades, for me that is not big deal anymore. We can and we have been waiting for good roads/hospitals and other social amenities for decades. Again that is not big deal. But can you wait for security? people died in Abuja bomb blast and our president went on skelewu dancing competition. $20b is still missing unaccounted for and our president think ordinary stealing is not corruption. Waterway security has been given to a known militant. To add salt to injury, oil theft still goes on unchecked.

The worst of it all (for me) is the topic of this thread. After compounding all these problems they now want to turn us against one another on religion lines just to stay in power. We have had muslim and christian presidents in the past which among them have tried to use religion to manipulate people to return them to abuja?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Lagos and water, I am not talking about commissioned water projects, for every state has one. The main point is whether the generality of the citizens have something as basic as water. Whatever Fashola has commissioned does not meet the need of up to 10 per cent of the Lagos population. I live in a city that for four years running has been the most liveable city in the world on the Liveability index. I know what potable water is all about and no state in Nigeria has met just 5% of the people's need.

Now, let us not deceive ourselves that there is this man with the magic wand who will come and decree out corruption. Remember how our people use courts to stall cases? This is not the military era. There is the rule of law and lawyers will always find ways to frustrate the system. You see, corruption is something complex. It is not just stealing but stealing is part of it. I think that was what GEJ was trying to communicate but did not communicate well. Manipulating the system is corruption. Coup plotting is corruption. Not applying the rule of law is corruption. So, if you check the dictionary meaning of corruption you will see that our dear Buhari is not corruption-free. I prefer saying that he is less corrupt than the others. But to say he is not corrupt is taking it too far. That is where I don't agree with many of his apologists. Don't forget that there were cases of corruption under his watch in PTF. Don't forget too that a man of integrity would have flayed the utterly corrupt Abacha's government. Yet, he served in that government and never, as a patriotic Nigerian that loathes corruption, spoke out against the corruption of the era. Let us not make Buhari god because we will be utterly disappointed. That he has the mojo to sweep away corruption in seconds is a wishful thinking.

Now, why are we so biased in our judgement? Why do some of us agree that $20b is missing now and disagree that $2.8bn missed during Buhari's time as NNPC boss? Didn't the Senate probe the so-called missing $20bn and return a verdict that no money was missing? Now, I do not know if money was missing and cannot vouch for any politician. But we do not have to ignore one missing money and face another missing money.

4 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by obekah(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:
Nnamdi Azikiwe => Christian => 1963
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi => Christian => 1966
General Yakubu Gowon => Christian => 1966
General Murtala Mohammed => Muslim => 1975
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1976
Shehu Shagari => Muslim => 1979
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari => Muslim => 1983
General Ibrahim Babangida => Muslim => 1985
Ernest Shonekan => Christian => 1993
General Sani Abacha => Muslim => 1993
General Abdulsalami Abubakar => Muslim => 1993
Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1999
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua => Muslim => 2007
Goodluck Jonathan => Christian => 2010-date

Out of 14, we have 7 Christians and 7 Muslims

In South west, it is said that between 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets. Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor! Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada).

Between 1999 to date, South west has had more christain governors than muslims (Under AD/ACN and PDP)
Ekiti=>Niyi Adebayo=>AD=>Christian
Ogun=>Olusegun Osoba=>AD=>Christian
Ondo=>Adebayo Adefarati=>AD=>Christian
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian
Oyo=>Lam Adesina=>AD=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>AD=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Ayo Fayose=>PDP=>Christian
Ogun=>Gbenga Daniel=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu=>PDP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola=>PDP=>Christian
Oyo=>Rasheed Ladoja=>PDP=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Segun Oni=>PDP=>Christian
Ogun=>Gbenga Daniel=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu / Olusegun Mimiko=>PDP / LP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Rauf Aregbesola=>PDP / ACN=>Christian / Muslim
Oyo=>Alao Akala=>PDP=>Christian
Lagos=>Babatunde Fashola>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Kayode Fayemi=>ACN=>Christian
Ogun=>Ibikunle Amosun=>ACN=>Muslim
Ondo=>Olusegun Mimiko=>LP=>Christian
Osun=>Rauf Aregbesola=>ACN=>Muslim
Oyo=>Abiola Ajimobi=>ACN=>Muslim
Lagos=>Babatunde Fashola>ACN=>Muslim

PDP has produced more Christain governors in SW than other parties. Does that mean PDP is a Christian party?

All this religious antics are crap if you ask me. What is most important is the credibilty and the performance of the one in charge. Little wonder most south westerners doesn't even realise the fact above that there have been more christian governors.

FFk maliciously said APC governors are made up of 80 % muslims in order to manipulate the poplulace toward voting PDP against the facts above. What he maliciously lfet out is the fact that in South-East and South South governors have been 100% christians (and almost certainly, their deputies too!)

So Where is the Ismalization of Nigerian? In fact, should the majority of the Northan muslim population vote against PDP since PDP is the one playing the religion politics?
. Abdulsalam was in 1997. I knw its a mistake.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:

We are talking of the present day Nigeria where terrorism has become an act.it can actually work in states' Guber but will not materialised when it comes to Presidential. If you doubt it let use APC as an experimental tool, it might work though wink tongue
I'm sure if the ticket was muslim/muslim in that 2003, christians would have rejected it.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Descartes: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I'm sure if the ticket was muslim/muslim in that 2003, christians would have rejected it.
There might be likelihood cool
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by morbid: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
loopman:

Save this missive for the gullible, I don't read gibberish laced with propaganda.
PDP as a party has made religion a pillar of campaign. Religion politics is alien to SW, now it's creeping in, courtesy of PDP.
You should marshal out historical facts to buttress your assertion,instead of having to cower in the face of valid argument. Better read it,and with objectivity,it will help you.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by win1234: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
in the time of BH jihadists, a muslim-muslim ticket is a bad market & an islamic fanatic is not sellable

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by gists: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Lagos and water, I am not talking about commissioned water projects, for every state has one. The main point i whether the generality of the citizens have something as basic as water. Whatever Fashola has commissioned does not meet the need of up to 10 per cent of the Lagos population. I live in a city that for four years running has been the most liveable city in the world on the Liveability index. I know what potable water is all about and no state in Nigeria has met just 5% of the people's need.

Now, let us not deceive ourselves that there is this man with the magic wand who will come and decree out corruption. Remember how our people use courts to stall cases? This is not the military era. There is the rule of law and lawyers will always find ways to frustrate the system. You see, corruption is something complex. It is not just stealing but stealing is part of it. I think that was what GEJ was trying to communicate but did nit communicate well. Manipulating the system is corruption. Coup plotting is corruption. Not applying the rule of law is corruption. So, if you check the dictionary meaning of corruption you will see that our dear Buhari is not corruption-free. I prefer saying that he is less corrupt than the others. But to say he is not corrupt is taking it too far. That is where I don't agree with many of his apologists. Don't forget that there were cases of corruption under his watch in PTF. Don't forget too that a man of integrity would have flayed the utterly corrupt Abacha's government. Yet, he served in that government and never, as a patriotic Nigerian that loathes corruption, spoke out against the corruption of the era. Let us not make Buhari god because we will be utterly disappointed. That he has the mojo to sweep away corruption in seconds is a wishful thinking.

Now, why are we so biased in our judgement? Why do some of us agree that $20b is missing now and disagree that $2.8bn missed during Buhari's time as NNPC boss? Didn't the Senate probe the so-called missing $20bn and return a verdict that no money was missing. Now, I do not know if money was missing and cannot vouch for any politician. But we do not have to ignore one missing money and face another missing money.

I am yet to see a country that is corruption-free! I didn't say I voted GMB to end corruption, I voted him to end militancy and REDUCE corruption and not fuel it as we have today! You can read my post again to reconfirm. If anybody thinks there is an angel somewhere in this present day Nigeria that will end corruption in two terms is just fooling him/herself. GMB is certainly not a god. He has is short-comings many of which has already be correctly listed. But I hope you'll agree he will do a better job at managing corruption is this country of course this nonsense insurgents.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Guy calculate number of years per term... I mean people like Ernest Shonekan shouldn't be on that list.. D guy serve reach One year?

Secondly, u said south-south, SE governors are 100% christian,, what about Lagos, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Yobe, Borno, Kano, Niger, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna(Yakowa bt shortlived) E.T.C with a substantial number of Christians that have never smelled a church going Governor?? Most of this states i mentioned had governors from d parties that formed APC. This states dont even have a church-going commissioner let alone Deputy Gov. Infact churches don't even survive in this states confirming the islamisation of Nigeria Story. Get ur facts right!

3 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by collynzo82: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gboliwe:
This OP can know how to twist lie to look like truth sha. *SMH

APC is a muslim party, I wonder why we are even arguing about the very obvious.
Any way, anything to keep the booze flowing. tongue

Since you believe he is lying, counter his lies with superior argument instead of yarning dust. Its only religious bigot like you that see APC as a muslim party. As a xtian, learn to practise what you preach.

3 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by phanter: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nigeria is so religious and its helping us.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by jamaicabakare(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
karlmax2:
Uwhat of Tarawa balewa who was nigerian prime minister? And then the the prime minister was the head of government. 2 why did you not impute the amount of years these Christian heads of states ruled Nigeria?. Well if u can't I would help you

28yrs...by 2015...while the muslim 27yrs.... Are u informed now
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sunshinelady(f): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
karlmax2:
dont mind the desperate almajaris
. Hahaha, I love dis

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by stan241(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

BUT THAT IS GOVERNANCE WORLD OVER!! YOU CANNOT SAY SINCE 1999 SUCCESSIVE GOVERNORS IN LAGOS HAS BEEN RETROGRESSIVE. I have said this before and I will repeat it - In 2011 I voted for GMB not I believe he has any economic magic wand to transform Nigeria to US over night. I voted for him because I need just two basic things - End militancy and reduce corruption - PERIOD!

Without these two key elements, you simply cannot grow. Unfortunately these are the bane of this administration. And for me whatever supposed achievement gej might have had elsewhere goes down the drain. Of what benefit is it to be the biggest economy in Africa if your daughters cannot return home from school or you have your boy killed in his hostel while sleeping? Don't forget this happened in a state where there is emergency rule. Where else can be more secured? We can and we have been waiting for electricity for decades, for me that is not big deal anymore. We can and we have been waiting for good roads/hospitals and other social amenities for decades. Again that is not big deal. But can you wait for security? people died in Abuja bomb blast and our president went on skelewu dancing competition. $20b is still missing unaccounted for and our president think ordinary stealing is not corruption. Waterway security has been given to a known militant. To add salt to injury, oil theft still goes on unchecked.

chineke gozie gi
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by gists: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
obekah:
. Abdulsalam was in 1997. I knw its a mistake.
Thanks for the observation. But it looks like the original post has been locked by the admin when I tried to correct it.

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sunshinelady(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
nduchucks:

I think the idea that ss & se are made up of 99% christians is stretching the truth a bit. 40 - 50% Christians my be accurate while the rest are animists, idol worshipers and cultists. Please do not take it the wrong way, I am simply stating what I consider to be facts much like you did above.
. Wats dis one saying? Abeg sharap
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by sarahsmilzs(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
;DWhateva will be will be. God knows d winner already so why should I disturb myself undecided
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by rigarmortis: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
1. OP you are being truthful by half measures, first, Zik was not an executive president, tafawa balewa was the de facto ruler, zik was just a figurehead.

2. calculate the number of years muslims have ruled against xtians and see.

3. as to the SW states, the Christians their wont discriminate, it just happens that majority are xtians and majority xtians will result in more xtian candidates/contestants.

4. lastly Christians will seldom resort to violence the way our gentle piss "peace" loving brothers will do if anything goes against their wishes, like a certain general from cat-sinner, a name sake of the famous p3d0ph1le blood loving prophet from the middle east

xtians don't really care much about who rules, but muslims see it as an insult if an infidel leads them.

blessed art thou oh Allah, thou hath given us the mantle of rulership, to lord it over infidels and kaffirs who know not their left from their right, thou art mighty, thy ways are just, and we shall smite them with the edge of the sword and take(actually the word starts with f and ends with k, but you know s.eun) their daughters, thou art indeed blessed and there is no doG but thee.

lailai illalah, muhamadu russulula.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by sweetgala(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
I don't get all this muslim /Muslim rubbish , what is important is can APC put the best guys up, sincerely I think an Amaechi /Fashola with all the northern APC guys throwing their weight behind it to get the northern votes would be perfect

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by gists: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
stan241:
chineke gozie gi
Chineke b gị onwe gị kwa nwanne m nwoke.
Pardon my Igbo - not the smootheset
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Consultville(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
nice research

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by probsolver: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
SEE AGAIN, ITS YEAR THEY SHOULD CALCULATE AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED WITH THIS.
menabadoo:
ok, op now calculate the number of years muslims ruled and that of Christians.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.