Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Cousin Is Crazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Crazy (7034 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / My Cousin Is Seducing Me... / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

Why do u quote me? Busy body undecided
How about you concentrate on selling your garri ? Ugly female simpletons hoping to get their egos stroked online. Get a life (off the internet) !

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
samflexxy:
ehm what

Youre cute jez hitted you a like
And must you broadcast that undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
If your cousin still keeps on with this type of orientation,then am sorry,She would die in spinsterhood.So out of all important criterias to look for in a potential spouse na height dey shark am,talk of misplaced priorities
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by mrkay101(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
how old is ur cuzin to strt with. i guess she shud be in her early 20ties dats why she’s too choosy. well when she don dey clock 35+ lets see if she’ll still be picky.
wait sef... she’s like 4ft and expecting to marry a guy dat’s 6ft. she get big eye oooo
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by aprilwise(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na her cup of tea she go drink am
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by AnodaIT(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

sorry, I don't need a doctor to tell me this. I know people suffering from transient global amnesia but my pray for u is that, it should not develop to madness because, I know if you are taken to a psychiatric hospital, it will be a happy reunion since ur entire generation lives there.
If Gold Circle had made stronger condoms, we won't be exchanging words today. Go and ask your parents (ie if you know them)
TheSonOfMark:

How about you concentrate on selling your garri ? Ugly female simpletons hoping to get their egos stroked online. Get a life (off the internet) !
Take this advice and get a life

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
AnodaIT:

If Gold Circle had made stronger condoms, we won't be exchanging words today. Go and ask your parents (ie if you know them)
thanks for admitting who ur parent are. Edong utakalia
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

only fools get involve in things dat don't concern them. Continue being a busy body till all ur mate pass u, inwang.
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
mrkay101:
how old is ur cuzin to strt with. i guess she shud be in her early 20ties dats why she’s too choosy. well when she don dey clock 35+ lets see if she’ll still be picky.
wait sef... she’s like 4ft and expecting to marry a guy dat’s 6ft. she get big eye oooo
she is 37
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by akatekpe(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

sorry, I don't need a doctor to tell me this. I know people suffering from transient global amnesia but my pray for u is that, it should not develop to madness because, I know if you are taken to a psychiatric hospital, it will be a happy reunion since ur entire generation lives there.
what's wrong with you? Why all dis trash? He asked a simple question based on d title of your thread.
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
AnodaIT:

Ouch! That must hurt. Lol. Word!

Dorisbest:
EDONG UTAKALIA

She's even a member of my ethnic group...but no, the truth be told: she needs to concentrate on selling her garri.

I know I must have disappointed you by not towing the line of licking the bottom of you and your elk who constantly seek the gratification of ego-stroking online. No, TheSonOfMark doesn't do that!

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by AnodaIT(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

thanks for admitting who ur parent are. Edong utakalia
I understand your frustration in life and believe me, you have my sympathy.
I know you are not as choosy as your cousin, your legs opens for anything that has an erect phallus and some cash with a little sweet talk

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by 100Cents: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:
Rose is her name. She is 4.9ft with an apple shape body and an oval pretty visage that makes guys care less about her height. She is a kind girl that dream of getting married to a tall, broad shoulder, etc kind of guy but unfortunately, the ones that come around are short, average and lanky tall guys(she detest lanky dudes). She decided to date an average guy. After 2yrs and 3 months into the relationship, the guy being well to do, proposed to her. Guess what my cousin answer was:
'God forbid, I can't marry you.'
'Why'
'Because I can't imagine myself spending the rest of my life with someone as short as you. In fact, this relationship is over. I have been tolerating you for too long.'
we have try all we can for her to see reasons and marry this guy but she is so adamant.
Please I need ur advise because this guy is almost giving up on her and I don't want her to remain a spinster forever.
Pls help her

Have you heard about freedom of choice ? She makes her choices and bear the consequences.

Tell her that age is not a friend to ladies...
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Flamesfly(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Let her do wat ever she want, cos wen she start seeing gobe....she will walk alone.... cheesy......
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by 100Cents: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
3cycle:

I think you guys should support your sister's decision not to marry a man nkpudarish in nature allow her to bless a tall guy with her shape so she can atleast have kids average in height.
It isn't all about being married but having peace of HEIGHT... Nawao

I see..
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by pickabeau1: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
3cycle:

Ermmm pictures or grin

if u post urs.. i will wink
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:

Have you heard about freedom of choice ? She makes her choices and bear the consequences.

Tell her that age is not a friend to ladies...
thanks for the advice. I saw ur advert. Will you marry her
How tall are you
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
AnodaIT:

I understand your frustration in life and believe me, you have my sympathy.
I know you are not as choosy as your cousin, your legs opens for anything that has an erect phallus and some cash with a little sweet talk
interesting. Tell me more about yourself
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Ouch! That must hurt. Lol. Word!

She's even a member of my ethnic group...but no, the truth be told: she needs to concentrate on selling her garri.

I know I must have disappointed you by not towing the line of licking the bottom of you and your elk who constantly seek the gratification of ego-stroking online. No, TheSonOfMark doesn't do that!
ok, what next
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by 100Cents: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

thanks for the advice. I saw ur advert. Will you marry her
How tall are you

I am very tall.

With a well rounded poise.
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
akatekpe:
what's wrong with you? Why all dis trash? He asked a simple question based on d title of your thread.
What was his question
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:

I am very tall.

With a well rounded poise.
are u saying u will marry her?
;-)
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by 100Cents: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

are u saying u will marry her?
;-)

grin Connect us first.

He he..
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:

grin Connect us first.

He he..
ok. Bring the socket and the wires
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by 100Cents: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dorisbest:

ok. Bring the socket and the wires

Please I don't want to hug transformer o ?

I never born..
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:

I never born..
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by buchisom1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
37yrs old woman wey stil dey choose...dat record breaking in nigeria...Tell ua coursin God go help her career
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by boomssey(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol
AnodaIT:
Are the rest of your family crazy like her or it's just her?
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
buchisom1:
37yrs old woman wey stil dey choose...dat record breaking in nigeria...Tell ua coursin God go help her career
thanks. Am trying to hook her with u. I hope... wink
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by Dorisbest(f): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
100Cents:

I never born..
hey, hw fa? Am still doing the connection stuff for u. I pray you don't electrocute wen I join the negative and positive wire
Re: My Cousin Is Crazy by buchisom1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dorisbest:

thanks. Am trying to hook her with u. I hope... wink
i woundnt mind asfa as she has big and knws hw to mak a man call his mama name den i down wit ua offer... cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am in Tears As I Type This. / What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.