Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? (6962 Views)

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by blesskewe(f): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
grin

I'm here just to read the lies

Please.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by HeyCorleone(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2018
In what sense please?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by directorXixXICK(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2018
We broke up again

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2018
She destroyed my headlights and scratched my brand new car. Violent bitch. Good riddance angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
She destroyed my headlights and scratched my brand new car. Violent bitch. Good riddance angry
Did you wake up after? cheesy

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Did you wake up after? cheesy

I just let her go. Had to take the car for panelbeating and ovenbaking re-painting. Violent girls are the worst. She was just monitoring me as if I promised her marriage. Now any girl I see I just tell them from day one that nothing serious will ever come out of this, it's just for fun on my side and she gets some financial assistance along the way. It's safer that way

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I just let her go. Had to take the car for panelbeating and ovenbaking re-painting. Violent girls are the worst. She was just monitoring me as if I promised her marriage. Now any girl I see I just tell them from day one that nothing serious will ever come out of this, it's just for fun on my side and she gets some financial assistance along the way. It's safer that way
okay,
He is the dumb type. #rolls eyes

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by yenereal(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
I'm here just to read the lies

Please.
I'm just here to read more lies.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
okay,
He is the dumb type. #rolls eyes

Nothing dumb there, just being real. That's the problem with you ladies from this part of the world, you always feel every single relationship should end up in marriage and you end up being disappointed time and time again. Just saying undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Nothing dumb there, just being real. That's the problem with you ladies from this part of the world, you always feel every single relationship should end up in marriage and you end up being disappointed time and time again. Just saying undecided
Ahaha you are so caught up trying to explain yourself to see the joke I cracked on you in my first quote.

I asked if you woke up from your dream? cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Ahaha you are so caught up trying to explain yourself to see the joke I cracked on you in my first quote.

I asked if you woke up from your dream? cheesy

cheesy I knew what you meant all along but feel you're the dumb one cause you think it's all lies and it never happened. What will I gain from lying undecided Or is there a nairaland award for best storyteller I don't know about cheesy

It happened and it seems you're pained cause I was referring to your fellow woman

Situations like this happen everyday cause a lot of your womenfolk are emotionally unstable

Even today on nairaland a similar case occurred: see below

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-flees-for-his-life-as-wife-attacks-him-for-having-a-second-family-photos.html

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

cheesy I knew what you meant all along but feel you're the dumb one cause you think it's all lies and it never happened. What will I gain from lying undecided Or is there a nairaland award for best storyteller I don't know about cheesy

It happened and it seems you're pained cause I was referring to your fellow woman
Oh pls type your hogwash to someone who is stupid enough to believe black and white are types of food. You fell hard for it, you were a fool till I opened the veil covering your sense. Type your bullshit to someone who cares, I don't smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Oh pls type your hogwash to someone who is stupid enough to believe black and white are types of food. You fell hard for it, you were a fool till I opened the veil covering your sense. Type your bullshit to someone who cares, I don't smiley

Fvck off then and slowly creep back into the pit you crawled out from. I am done with you bitch angry

I am not the cause of your broken heart. Maybe my post opened up some old wounds cheesy Don't worry you will be alright grin

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Fvck off then and slowly creep back into the pit you crawled out from. I am done with you bitch angry

I am not the cause of your broken heart. Maybe my post opened up some old wounds cheesy Don't worry you will be alright grin
Your post did nothing but entertain me cheesy I had fun playing a fast one you dog.

A bitter life? The happiness that has ever existed in your generations past and yet to come is a fuss over a lollipop in my life honey tongue.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Your post did nothing but entertain me cheesy I had fun playing a fast on on you dog.

A bitter life? The happiness that has ever existed in your generations past and yet to come is a fuss over a lollipop in my life honey tongue.

I see you're getting climaxes just by interacting with me tongue

I guess you're suffering from severe sexual frustration. If I may ask when was the last time you were fvcked good cheesy Your brain needs a reset cheesy

Mumu

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I see you're getting climaxes just by interacting with me tongue

I guess you're suffering from severe sexual frustration. If I may ask when was the last time you were fvcked good cheesy Your brain needs a reset cheesy

Mumu
Its the fvck diss now! cheesy Typical black man thinking. Aside having a diick? what makes you a man? Nothing!

Black man with a black brain

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Its the fvck diss now! cheesy Typical black man thinking. Aside having a diick? what makes you a man? Nothing!

I agree I am a black man, no denying that. In fact I hold my head high as a dashing Blackman that has all the ladies drooling at my feet including you tongue

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I agree I am a black man, no denying that. In fact I hold my head high as a dashing Blackman that has all the ladies drooling at my feet including you tongue
From self defense to self exaltation ,You really suffer the lowest level of self esteem. You are so easy to toy with cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

MariaLavina and Bbbbbbbbbb

You guys are doing great. Thumbs up to you two

grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
When We Broke Up, i Became a Vigillante for One Week, so That Nobody Will Coming In And Stab My Heart at Night...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
From self defense to self exaltation ,You really suffer the lowest level of self esteem. You are so easy to toy with cheesy

Look stop this child's play. Don't hide your feelings girl, the heart wants what it wants wink Send me a PM maybe, just maybe I will consider reading it cheesy

3 Likes

izzou:
grin

MariaLavina and Bbbbbbbbbb

You guys are doing great. Thumbs up to you two

grin

The babe is in love she just doesn't know how to say it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Look stop this child's play. Don't hide your feelings girl, the heart wants what it wants wink Send me a PM maybe, just maybe I will consider reading it cheesy
Send you a pm? Sorry ain't ready to have my news on Fp. You couldn't handle a subtle hit, how will you handle so much happiness?

Ps: You are getting boring tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by onecornerboy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
i dont have an ex
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Send you a pm? Sorry ain't ready to have my news on Fp. You couldn't handle a subtle hit, how will you handle so much happiness?

Ps: You are getting boring tongue

Got to go sweetheart. Feel free to send me the DM , I'll read it later kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Got to go sweetheart. Feel free to send me the DM , I'll read it later kiss
An unidentifiable being is synonymous to a shadow. You may follow in silence smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Marshalxv(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Marialavina and Bbbbbbbbbbbbbb, I beg u both not to take this candy off my mouth, ahswear I'm enjoying the diss and savage. if una stop Eeehh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by EsvNwoye(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
So....chai... Nawa ooo... This one tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:

You won't make heaven, hope you know

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

The babe is in love she just doesn't know how to say it.

I pray she is. You both are a perfect match

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
LOL. cheesy grin I just can't stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / Dj Cuppy Caught Romancing UK Policeman At Notting Hill Festival(photo) / Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.