Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,717 members, 7,847,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? (1141 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Princecalm(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Who do you think is the most infuential person in this section.
*waits for the elegant guys and ladies to comment*
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by dechandel(f): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Una don come again with this most whatever
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by chibwike(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
dechandel:

the most influential person is dechandel
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Hermanie(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
On a serious note, i think it's Andyblaze.

Can't you see the number of people following his footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Fabdedon(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
I am a new dude here in this section..and some peoples personality caught my attention and they are... #clears throat
pweetys :finest lawyer... Ride on i feel your sence of humour...
tosyne2much: i de feel your creativity joorh.. But sometimes i wounder are you that jobless #no offence.. Just feeling your writes up jooor forget the haters...cos it doesnt add any value to Ghana cedis
EroticAngelina : you always have ways of countering post against female.. Thumbs up it shows your proud to be one of them....
... Still looking out for cool people sha.. I believe ah will get to meet more...
#climbs down from mango tree..
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by dechandel(f): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
chibwike:
the most influential person is dechandel
Lmao grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by dechandel(f): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hermanie:
On a serious note, i think it's Andyblaze.

Can't you see the number of people following his footsteps.
Lol grin
Onpointgrin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fabdedon:

tosyne2much: i de feel your creativity joorh.. But sometimes i wounder are you that jobless #no offence.. Just feeling your writes up jooor forget the haters...cos it doesnt add any value to Ghana cedis
after the appraisal, you come use insult spoil am? What's the essence of the acknowledgement then ? ** angry face **
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Elkewwty(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
Who do you think is the most infuential person in this section.
*waits for the elegant guys and ladies to comment*

Begging for comment right undecided

Anyway, you have it
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fabdedon:
I am a new dude here in this section..and some peoples personality caught my attention and they are... #clears throat
pweetys :finest lawyer... Ride on i feel your sence of humour...
EroticAngelina : you always have ways of countering post against female.. Thumbs up it shows your proud to be one of them....
... Still looking out for cool people sha.. I believe ah will get to meet more...
#climbs down from mango tree..
lols thanks smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by ERCROSS(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Andyblazepenis..

grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Princecalm(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:

Begging for comment right undecided

Anyway, you have it
begging for which comment.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by FLAWLES(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Andyblaze,Sanyablaze,Andyblaze p*enis,(infact anytin dat has BLAZE,,,,,,,
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Fabdedon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
after the appraisal, you come use insult spoil? What's the essence of the acknowledgement than ? ** angry face **
lol its from the observation i got la.. Its just that you make those use of your time to creat useful post... Sorry guess you miss understood me.... Ah de expect your 15 resons why girls love..bla bla bla.. #Yargahh
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014

I think the most INFLUENTIAL persons are the moderators. Whether your posts and/or account become public and/or dormant depends on their whims and caprices.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol its from the observation i got la.. Its just that you make those use of your time to creat useful post... Sorry guess you miss understood me.... Ah de expect your 15 resons why girls love..bla bla bla.. #Yargahh
ooooooowkay
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
The most influential is Jesus
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
The most influential is Jesus
in romance section?....JESUS!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by AfricanApple(f): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2014
lap says most influential and u guys are listing d popular ones

besides I don't believe there is anything like 'most' influential in this forum as a whole, u can only get influential people, there are a number of them. better people with good morales to give good advice smiley

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2014
dechandel:

Where have u been?long time grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Me and my girl friend
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Infuential Person In This Section? by Kunleskey(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Have not see the person ke! Still searching........

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And His Crush / A Love Letter From A Sec.sch Boy In The Mid 80s.. / Ladies: who will you go for?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.