Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action (7596 Views)

Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / Reuters - Nigeria's Jonathan Wraps Up Campaign In Muslim North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by PenSniper: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Never ever underestimate the greed and the 'longthroatness' of the ibos. Aguyi ironsi, an ibo man abolished regionalism and foisted the unitary system of government on us. The ibos supported it, ojuku applauded it, but when aguyi ironsi died and the ibos lost out of the power play, they decided to form one useless Biafra republic. Democracy is about numbers ad alliance so get that into your brain OP

Besides, if the north wants power back is it a bad Thing? is it not democracy? we voluntary ceded power to the south when we massively voted for OBJ a Christian from the south, we massively voted for Abiola and infact Tofa a Kano man lost Kano to Abiola. Before the election of Abiola, Yaradua won an election that was annulled by the same military that annulled Abiola election.

Haba, I don't really know what's wrong with these Igbos, You are not at peace with Yoruba..you are not at peace with Northerners....you are temporarily at peace with the Ijaw nation because you see Jonathan as favouring your people in term of ephemeral political patronage.

You cant understand the Ibos because they are clowns and clowns, you know, dont always make much sense.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by OmEnT4: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
loopman:

you are a pervert. grin grin
^^^ So this is your vote of thanks for giving you a brotherly advise?

undecided undecided
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by loopman: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
OmEnT4:
[s]^^^ So this is your vote of thanks for giving you a brotherly advise?[/s]

undecided undecided

stop derailing the thread or your flat arseee will be whopped by a mod! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by OmEnT4: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
PenSniper:

You cant understand the Ibos because they are clowns and clowns, you know, dont always make much sense.
Sense maker

You're sighted grin
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
loopman:

next nonsense. mumu, why are you angry for telling you that you are a coward that finds comfort fighting ladies.

nkita . cheesy grin

Sorry mugu...we know who the Angry People online here are, The HARAMITES

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by OmEnT4: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
loopman:

stop derailing the thread or your flat arseee will be whopped by a mod! grin cheesy
Oment5 is already on the standby waiting to unleash itself gringrin

I am immune to bangrin
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
OmEnT4:
Loose man honorable defense minister for women affairs.

This berem and desola you're defending just to sniff their dirty yeriba pant are as ugly as pig shit gringrin

Unless you're going to cover their wrinkled face while hitting them from behindgrin

Do not be surprised this Loopman Moniker belong to same Berem, Desola, obiageli aka Kobojunkie
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by loopman: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ozin:

Sorry mugu...we know who the Angry People online here are, The HARAMITES

shut up! I don't do this your political nonsensical rubbish talk. take it elsewhere

Ehi. cheesy grin
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by loopman: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ozin:

Do not be surprised this Loopman Moniker belong to same Berem, Desola, obiageli aka Kobojunkie

have you eaten today? you are sounding deluded. cheesy grin

inyinya ibu. cheesy grin
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
loopman:

shut up! I don't do this your political nonsensical rubbish talk. take it elsewhere

Ehi. cheesy grin

Say that to those without brain like yours, you don't do politics but ready to come into a political section of nairaland and intrude into what is not your business. Go get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
loopman:

have you eaten today? you are sounding deluded. cheesy grin

inyinya ibu. cheesy grin

Senseless talk!
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by loopman: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ozin:

Senseless talk!

gerrout. I've enjoyed fooling with your flat head. tongue tongue
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by loopman: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ozin:

Say that to those without brain like yours, you don't do politics but ready to come into a political section of nairaland and intrude into what is not your business. Go get a life!

You are sounding like a frustrated ewu. go and eat GRASS grin

mo ron
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by orimsamsam(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
iyalaya e ni werey! Gbogbo awon family e ya werey!

Eran ko!
. So barem can speak yoruba. Tot u are igbo
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Caseless: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
pentagonal:
JARGONS tell us what the otueke basstard has achieved instead of this needlessly and meaningless epistles.
d op is a toad.
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by orimsamsam(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
The igbos are the most sentimental tribe in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by smarthG(f): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Igbo have their side, we Northerners have our side but The Yorubaz are just a useful toolz for achieving purpose.

Youth are tomorrow leaders, when is that tomorrow gonn come.

Nigerian youth are cowards! Blabing online, not many will comeout to vote on that day.

A near grave will not be my tomorrow leader, May Almighty Allah grant us a real man and not a selfish, proud, power sterved jihadist and self glorified integrity boster for a leader, insha'allahu

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by iconize(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
smarthG:
Igbo have their side, we Northerners have our side but The Yorubaz are just a useful toolz for achieving purpose.

Nigerian youth are cowards! Blabing online, not many will comeout to vote on that day.

A near grave will not be my tomorrow leader, May Almighty Allah grant us a real man and not a selfish, proud, power sterved jihadist and self glorified integrity boster for a leader, insha'allahu

Yeah, that's right.

Nigerian youths are dumb puss-ies. Rather than taking actions, they stay put online writing jargons to defend those moronic politicians ruling over this nation.

Yapping vacuous crap and fighting with passion over trivial and moronic issues that doesn't change the poverty status of an average Nigerian!

Gossiping, lying and spreading hate like house wives instead of smelling the coffee right before their acne infested faces!

Those imbecilic asss licking dumb lackeys should all be bundled and drown in the River Niger.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
OP , are you aware your igbo brethren are converting to islam by collecting 2million naira? Remain where you are and stop giving biased ,jaundiced& parochial views !
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Desola(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ozin:

I am still waiting for your Obiageli moniker, in your condemned deluded mind, you think you can fool all the people all the time. Jobless Chameleon who is not proud of her tribe. crazy old witch

Lol...awon omo okoro yi to ya babanla asinwin! Ki laa ni gbo lori site yi ke?

Oloun ya wa ya were o.

Of all ethnic groups to impersonate na the lowest one person go come choose? I reject that in the mighty name of Jesus!

What business does a human have with wild animals? Oloun ma je a resu o.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by OmEnT4: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Desola:

Lol...awon omo okoro yi to ya babanla asinwin! Ki laa ni gbo lori site yi ke?

Oloun ya wa ya were o.

Of all ethnic groups to impersonate na the lowest one person go come choose? I reject that in the mighty name of Jesus!

What business does a human have with wild animals? Oloun ma je a resu o.
Babe how market?

E be like say yesterday runz pay wella since you never port go allen avenue with your bum short this time of the night gringrin

Anyways send me your newwdsgrin

4 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Desola(f): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
smarthG:

You are as much a Northerner as I am ibo.

shio, kelebe, twe!

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by iconize(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
OmEnT4:
Babe how market?

E be like say yesterday runz pay wella since you never port go allen avenue with your bum short this time of the night gringrin

Anyways send me your newwds grin

Are you crazy? Lmao!

I'm the only guy on NL that has the right to demand such from Desola.
And another, that's my lexicon.

Desola chic, just do the needful! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by OmEnT4: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:

Are you crazy? Lmao!

I'm the only guy on NL that has the right to demand such from Desola.
And another, that's my lexicon.

Desola chic, just do the needful! tongue
since the girl is ashi, she is property for all.
So I have to share her newwds with yagringrin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Mckennedy: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
superstar1:

.. and you are happy that you have posted, what looks like a sensible post. Who does not know that GEJ is Ijaw, Ariara market tutored JohnBull.

Y1bo learner listen, the OP is a well known Y1bo guy.

Am a proud igbo I can never be hausa or yoruba and that is the way God made me to be and no man can change it so the earlier you get that the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Balyz:
Religion matters not a thing to me, only competence does. Take your bigotry elsewhere
So is Buhari more competent than Fashola? If not why do APC goats consider Fashola only good as Buhari's handbag? Who is fooling who?
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 06, 2014
rosebowl01:

You are not Yoruba. You are from Boko Emirate of Borno. Stop this forced attachment. Get a life!
The Ekiti people that sacked APC in Ekiti, voting the thieving party out in all of the 16 local governments are also not Yoruba? You think everyone collects crumbs from Tinubu like you do. Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by masseratti: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The Ekiti people that sacked APC in Ekiti, voting the thieving party out in all of the 16 local governments are also not Yoruba? You think everyone collects crumbs from Tinubu like you do. Who is fooling who?
but why are you guys jittery of southwest votes? You have south south,south east,four middle belt states in the kitty.
Gej should have appointed a Yoruba man as one of his principal minister,the highest Yorubas have in his Government is minister of Agriculture,that not has strong as Defence,works,finance,foreign or petroleum,apart from three substantive ministers the rest are minister of state,that's in a cabinet of over thirty,even in most MDAS they are relegated,protest to get him to power was championed by this people and you relegate them and you expect them to vote for you?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by PastorPLC: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2014
MY NOs

No to Jonathan presidency.
No to Buhari Presidency.
No to APC Muslim Ticket.

MY YES

Yes to PDP Christian Presidency.
Yes to PDP Muslim Presidency.
Yes to APC Christian Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by musaibnabdul(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2014
don't have time to read your babbling. ''External observer'' Who gave your that title?
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Balyz: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

So is Buhari more competent than Fashola? If not why do APC goats consider Fashola only good as Buhari's handbag? Who is fooling who?
Did you even read my comment? its just 2 short lines. The OP tried to appeal to religious sentiment in a bid to sway his readers to vote for his master. That is what prompted my response.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, Labour Meeting To Hold Next Week / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes / EFCC Accuses Ex-fct Minister Of Fronting For Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.