Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action (7598 Views)

Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / Reuters - Nigeria's Jonathan Wraps Up Campaign In Muslim North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Orunto: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
The Problems we should all join hands to solve for NIGERIA are: Lawlessness, Recklessness and Selfishness. Tackle one of these, especially Lawlessness very well, by an effective Justice System, Nigeria will be back in Nigeria. Just think about Biafra, how it started and how it ended. Think about the southsouth militants, how it started and how it ended. Now think about bokoharam till date and visualise your envisaged ending. The mother of them all is still coming, and it will come when it will come, unless we(Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Tivs, Ijaws, Ibibios, Idomas etc etc join hands to plan and control laws, cultures and morals to stop us discriminating, incriminating, despising, intimidating, envying, coveting and hating ourselves. I like GOWON for his name is synonimous with "go on with one Nigeria". I like OBJ, he made Gowon famous by practically ending the Biafra war and bringing captives home to Gowon. The BBC showed all the dramatis personae in Biafra war and made OBJ a star-Hero. These two war heros cannot be alive and see Nigeria being ceded to arabland. God forbids. I suggest that GEJ should put politics aside, create an exclusive "Court of himself, OBJ and Gowon" to teargas these foreign marauders, 'cos that is what bokoharam is, out of Nigeria.
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by juman(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
President jonathan government is a disappointment.

He lacks the determination to lead any country.
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by rosebowl01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The Ekiti people that sacked APC in Ekiti, voting the thieving party out in all of the 16 local governments are also not Yoruba? You think everyone collects crumbs from Tinubu like you do. Who is fooling who?

Hi Internet agent,
My statement that you responded to is not a political statement. It is about that guy claiming to be from everywhere without shame. Didn't your trainers teach you how to differentiate general comments from pro and anti GEJ issues that you are paid to address?
You will get fired for incompetency o.

FYI: I do not really care about PDP or APC things, so you will not make any commission from attacking my comments.
Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Remember my advise. My South West brothers should listen to their true leaders {Afenifere} who wish them well and drop Tinubu's selfish interest that will only spell doom for them in future. Drop sentiment for your own good. Vote for Jonathan to restructure Nigeria where every region will develop at its own pace.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
The above was my warning to Nigerians in 2014 against voting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
The above was my warning to Nigerians in 2014 against voting Buhari in 2015, but Nigerians didn't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
I warned Nigerians but the ignorant ones insulted me

4 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
perez100:
I warned Nigerians but the ignorant ones insulted me
Don't mind them,their eyes don open now. They brought in a full blown nonentity as president..

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
My brother, we have many educated mumus in the S-West

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by EternalTruths: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
perez100:
As an external observer in Nigeria politics that by and large should remain on the verge of Nigeria politics as unwavering onlooker as events unfold daily in Nigeria, but have decided as it may to ogre unending vile. The threshold for political liability of South West action against her neighbours - South East and South-south is like activated robot that has been set in fast motion heading for its defence on self destruction with toy chest loaded with uncertainties. At the sadistic pride parade of violent speech in 2011 by this hoax messiah (Buhari), innocent Nigerians were hacked to death. If the hecklers later stated that they had not intended to incite violence in 2011 as it continues to date, should they be immersed in yet another imminent danger of unguided comments, blood of baboons and dogs soaking on the crowded streets of Nigeria towns and cities? And yet, Nigerians are clamouring for the return of this pride and born to rule caitiff.

I weep for this irrational alliance between the south west and North that many Nigerians particularly some Christians have been brainwashed to believe that religion does not matter, and they are selling their unborn children into perpetual slavery, instead of sending a clear message to those that care to listen that constant bloodletting of thousands of Nigerians and intimidation cannot give any person or group of persons a smooth ride to Aso Rock. Perhaps, you all have come to accept that the smartest ruse of bloodletting and threats as the best ploy to take over power.

Religion does not matter, yet it took your President months with all protests before transcending from Acting President to President. The late Yakowa of Kaduna State provoked stiff resistance, before becoming Governor and his death was jubilation to a particular group of people. Yet, religion does not matter. Religion may not matter in years to come, but it matters seriously in today’s Nigeria
Run away from some Jihadists that want to rule you. The new found love they show is just a concealment of hatred which has already appeared from their mouths. You build your friends and trust for yourself, in large part, through speech. The way you speak to and of others determines whether and on what terms you accept them into your life as groups and as individuals.

The internally displaced persons (IDPs) are scattered all the places in the North East, yet all the politicians promising you paradise have not been able to offer a dollar to assist them. My NGO have spent millions and both Christians and Muslims are beneficiaries.
My problem is not those neglected poor Muslims in the North, but the Muslim politicians who always campaign that power must return to their region, and these same politicians if they takes over power tomorrow, will tell you in future that you should not talk of where the president should come from, but you should talk of a credible candidate. Today, they are telling you it must be them or Nigeria would be set ablaze. The North forms alliance when they need help, but once they achieve their aim, they turn themselves into mini gods. They begin to tell you that power is not given, but is taken. The Middle belt has learned their lessons, but Abiola’s death and influx of their leaders into exiles some years back seems to have been forgotten. Later, when you realize the hidden agenda, you will be outraged. Hope you don’t choke in the vomit you are creating ignorantly. My best wishes to you all.

This is my unbiased and matter-of-fact view on Nigeria and respect to all Nigerians of all tribes.

You are indeed so wise in seeing the future based on present & past events.

Accurate presentation.

2019, SW will understand who truly the Hausa Fulani people are.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
thanks @ExternalTruth, many people warned them too. Buhari is just starting to show his true colour.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Let them vote Buhari in 2019 and see the real Bubu. Even Tinubu will become....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Biafra Becomes Reality Today, Igbos In Delta State Would Be Part Of It / Infrastructure: Enugu Govt. Awards Over N1.1 Billion Contracts / FG, Labour Meeting To Hold Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.