Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,532 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? (66247 Views)

Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by hayzed2: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Don't know which one to answer!!! smiley
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by emperordan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
For married people. Waiting for replies
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by LEvuls(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nairaland hmmm
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by kingzjay(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Questions for the married......
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by symbian03(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Godmother:
@ GboyegaD
*joins him in eating the meat and sipping kunu*

I'm not married so I can't answer but I'm waiting impatiently to read the repsonse
Okay! But ma'am, are you sexually compatible with your boyfriend?
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by englishmart(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
and if I'm not?

my babe dey beg me for s...x
But na till after wedding

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
I m factory fitted with my partner.
GboyegaD:
Carries mat and sips kunu waiting to read responses.
see him. Make I throw pepper water for ya face
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
OP - Obong
Obong - Calabar
Topic - Sex package
Calabar - Home of good sex

Co-incidence?

11 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Toyozzie(f): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
[deleted]

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nosyke(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
GboyegaD:
Carries mat and sips kunu waiting to read responses.

Joins them with his moet and yahuza suya with masara..................

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Owodiong(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Omo I dnt nid to drink anytin am physically fit instead na ma wife de tire ;DOmo I dnt nid to drink anytin am physically fit instead na ma wife de tire
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by xynerise: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Very very
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Since I'm still a bachelor wink... Learning tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by kamez(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Just here to read comments..

Cos I'm still a virgin..
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by missEmjay(f): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
For the love of Cain! Only topics that concerns the general public should be making home page. What's this one again? All these questions sef...

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Policewoman(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:
* Are u sexually compatible with ur spouse?

* Is ur spouse asking for too much sex or ur not getting enough of it?

* Is ur spouse too boring or too wild in bed?

* If ur not sexually compatible, how are u guys coping?

* Are u rily enjoying sex as a married person?

I would really like to hear from the married folks in the house. cheesy

who would go first?
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by aboy247: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you are not getting enough sex here is 4 Exotic intimacy gadgets You Should Own
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/419-4-exotic-sex-toys-you-should-own
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by 5minsmadness: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow shocked
So many virgins on nairaland grin
My hope for humanity has been restored grin

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Godsate: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yes.

At the early stage, she was not as active as I was. But I put her through. she is as hot as I'm now. Above all, she is my best friend.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by moscobabs(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
nawa ooo.....Nairaland full of foolish questions since 2005

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by msmon(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
@OP, this really serious. Since she failed to give you a reasonable answer I suppose what makes her cry after kiss is really personal.
Now let's draw some assumptions:

1, It may be because she feared what the real thing will happen one of the time you kiss her. And some ladies, even guys often have a reduced love for their partner after s*x. She might probably be that type of person and she feeling that you will request for the main thing soon.

2. It's possible that she's thoroughly in love with u and the tears are 'tears of joy'. While she might be thinking she may likely lose you because you are a dream to every lady (in her mind).

3. She might have been seeing a future together with you which still fall under 'tears of joy'.

Just watch her, you will definitely find out why she cries after every kiss.

*modified:****

I'm not concerned with this thread, I want to post that on d other thread. I'm saying this just because someone might have quote me.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by sukkot: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
when i comes, i come with the thunder grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by slinkman(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy oya showshow face grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by anthoniosp(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
nd yet another question??
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Policewoman(f): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
My oga no dey satisfy me sha.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by BobbyRobson: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
make i go fcvk Mary first. I go confirm come later tell una.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
So i should come on a public forum to tell the whole world if or not am compatible with my spouse? What does it add or improve? Na wa, and it made front page.... Why not say Steps to making a compatible spouse or relationship then you put down some solutions than giving me such meaningless topic? Indeed there is God

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Limibanti(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
No big deal with that, am a guy with an average libido too, and have met girls with higher sexual urge. Although, I wasn't serious with them. But sex is not food, nor a competition.. Even if nah 30secs satisfy me am okay..I no fit die ontop woman abeg!!

15 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Very sensitive and delicate issue in marriage.
i used to advice that sexual compatibility should be discussed before marriage but i discovered later that many things could cause sexual decline during marriage.
There could arise a hormonal changes in women after childbirth etc, increased working schedule by the man just to provide for the family amongst other factors, could lead to decreased sexual libido.
This issue is the number one reason behind infidelity in marriage.
P.S: This thread won't thrive because not many people would want to wash their dirty linen in public

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by BobbyRobson: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Policewoman:
My oga no dey satisfy me sha.
your oga no dey suck your toto for you that is why

i fit do am for you without charges. Free of charges.

A trial will convince you.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Rossynwa(f): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
gidjah:
ONLY MARRIED peeps o,for me ,i am a bit on d low side,my libido is low,though i wish i can increase my speed and gear so i can be tough and stay long, but for where?hubby is a kinda opp,she is too much for bro,but i can say we are compatible on d average ,even though i seem not ever to meet up wit her power and speed.i hav never complained about that to her,since she is not weired,i kinda love her style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.