Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? (66251 Views)

Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by annita19(f): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
We are not. He want to hump at all times. If I let him that includes on my period lol. I understand men are unceasingly Hot 24/7 -365 days round the year but he just can't stay 2 weeks without it.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by ahmed486: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:
* Are u sexually compatible with ur spouse?

* Is ur spouse asking for too much sex or ur not getting enough of it?

* Is ur spouse too boring or too wild in bed?

* If ur not sexually compatible, how are u guys coping?

* Are u rily enjoying sex as a married person?

I would really like to hear from the married folks in the house. cheesy

who would go first?
Which one of them are you talking about cos I have 4wives and two concubines? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Very interesting topic....and thanks to the OP for putting it up.

As a doctor...I do get a lot of questions on the matter from many people(yes, it is part of my job to make sure your bed life works....especially as poor bed life= indication of some serious healthcare issues).

This online resource might be useful for couples who need help in that area...

Some more help here

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by flymallam: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:

Der is notin hilarious abt it in d real sense of it. I hav never met a woman with a higher libido, so I just day imagine how d tin want be. Is it now a crime to see sth funny in ur own way or to find humour in sth anoda man doesnt see any humour.

If only u find it funny, don't say it.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by bigass(f): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
We are not compatible again jor. He is getting too lazy.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by stillchris: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
no. capital NO. she's sooo boooring in bed. as in ehn! i've only gine twice with her just once since 2 years we've been dating(although we don't live together). sometimes sef i never cum for first round she don dey tell me sey she's tired. God! i'm so happy to let it out now cos aside from her, i haven't complained to anyone else and she still doesn't want to improve.

i know some will ask why I'm still with her. well, she's smart and very caring and well brought up. but the sexx, NO NO.

I've played away but yet to meet a babe to beat her personality.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Lovexme(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
The number of people viewing this thread though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Lilimax(f): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
See questions shocked

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
They are all dormant on bed, fear my d'ick and moan like a brainless child. embarassed
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
when i comes, i come with the thunder grin
Hhmmm... Itz really a thunder grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by 100Cents: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
I am yet to marry so I can't comment.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
moscobabs:
nawa eooo.....Nairaland full of foolish questions since 2005
Honestly. So they expected me to answer all these questions undecided embarassed
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by annita19(f): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lovexme:
The number of people viewing this thread though cheesy

Lol ikr. Majority are femals. My friend said African females are not open to sexual related discussions undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by sukkot: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yask2guy:
Hhmmm... Itz really a thunder grin
grin grin
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Pamcrest(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op, don't u know what a married couple does behind closed doors remains behind closed doors? So u expect them to wash their dirty linen in yr face....u have just set yourself up to be lied to! cheesy
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.htm
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Uchesis: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
stillchris:
no. capital NO. she's sooo boooring in bed. as in ehn! i've only gine twice with her just once since 2 years we've been dating(although we don't live together). sometimes sef i never cum for first round she don dey tell me sey she's tired. God! i'm so happy to let it out now cos aside from her, i haven't complained to anyone else and she still doesn't want to improve.

i know some will ask why I'm still with her. well, she's smart and very caring and well brought up. but the sexx, NO NO.

I've played away but yet to meet a babe to beat her personality.

I like dis guy jooh.

9 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Dynast(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why do you ask for heavens sake?
Are u in any difficulties at all?
Do you need help

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by busybrain001(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
annita19:
We are not. He want to hump at all times. If I let him that includes on my period lol. I understand men are unceasingly Hot 24/7 -365 days round the year but he just can't stay 2 weeks without it.

May God not allow me marry a woman like u who will starve me for good 2 weeks...

Amen!

12 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Godmother:
@ GboyegaD
*joins him in eating the meat and sipping kunu*

I'm not married so I can't answer but I'm waiting impatiently to read the repsonse
Grandma, so you neva marry? cool cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by irishCream: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:
* Are u sexually compatible with ur spouse?

* Is ur spouse asking for too much sex or ur not getting enough of it?

* Is ur spouse too boring or too wild in bed?

* If ur not sexually compatible, how are u guys coping?

* Are u rily enjoying sex as a married person?

I would really like to hear from the married folks in the house. cheesy

Ette me mmi di ooo shocked shocked shocked

See the kind topic wey u dey create for here

Wetin concern u inside married ppl bedmatics?

Infact I dey go Abak now go announce ur matter for village square sad
who would go first?
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Lovexme(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
annita19:

Lol ikr. Majority are femals. My friend said African females are not open to sexual related discussions undecided

Well, your friend might not be far from the truth.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:
We are not compatible again jor. He is getting too lazy.
Your name says it all, you are a big a+ss!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by swagwu(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
na story u dey fin....
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by sukkot: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
annita19:

dayum, too much information

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by moscobabs(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lilimax:
Honestly. So they expected me to answer all these questions undecided embarassed
I wonder oo
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by GoodcasHMan: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
whao just too much!
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
gidjah:
ONLY MARRIED peeps o,for me ,i am a bit on d low side,my libido is low,though i wish i can increase my speed and gear so i can be tough and stay long, but for where?hubby is a kinda opp,she is too much for bro,but i can say we are compatible on d average ,even though i seem not ever to meet up wit her power and speed.i hav never complained about that to her,since she is not weired,i kinda love her style
you are one of those guys i dont EVER pray to get married to.
You would be the type that a woman would need to beg and cajole for a 2nd round

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by ojinku(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Do you mean to enjoy sex or love-making?

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by secnelly: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lemme buy space just in case this topic makes front page
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
At present the guy am dating/sleeping with is blessed with a great sexual stamina. Though sometimes when he's moody he wouldn't want s.ex even though i really want it.
I think s.ex toys can make up for the lack of compatibility

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.