Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? (66243 Views)

Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2014
soulglo:

We have finished that conversation. Mr thread derailer.

Nah, we just started before you went ghost lol.

And you stole my e-heart with just one line, and that classic adjective...still trying to find out where stolen e-hearts go. undecided

Er, right now, I'm in the same space the great Bob Marley was when he made "There she goes." tongue

Thread back! grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by iaatmguy(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2014
tebirim:
So i should come on a public forum to tell the whole world if or not am compatible with my spouse? What does it add or improve? Na wa, and it made front page.... Why not say Steps to making a compatible spouse or relationship then you put down some solutions than giving me such meaningless topic? Indeed there is God
walk away
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CzarChris(m): 12:05am On Nov 08, 2014
higeronestly, its not easy if you've got a higer libido than your partner. Not that I'm really packing embarassed But them chics always use words like, " you wan kill me", "are you a human being?" and its trully embarrassing cos after a round, I take a look at the wonders of a woman's body and curves, on a good day in less 30sec this illiterate starts nodding his head again . I pity my fiancee, she keeps saying that she'll learn, but I don't like seeing her in pains. There was an incident sometime ago when a chic actually fainted on me(no joke). I never marry but believe me compatibility at the bedroom is always an issue.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by mozemile: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Stunning MBGN runner up, Sandra Ogbebor is representing Nigeria at the Miss Globe World Finals in Albania Eastern Europe. The University of Benin graduate is Nigeria’s Miss Globe 2014 and the only African at the Miss Globe contest 2014 amongst 42 other delegates from all over the world.

The pageant FINALS will take place TODAY November 8th at the Palace of Sports Shkoder – Albania

Top 5 voted Countries:
| Canada with 8858 votes | Nigeria with 8262 votes | Estonia with 3577 votes | Colombia with 2686 votes | Curacao with 2414 votes |

http://themissglobe.com/2014/participants.php#

VOTE NIGERIA SO WE CAN TAKE BACK THE TOP SPOT
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by shindarayo(f): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
It depenfs on f mood.buh I tink am more active dan him.he is more on d rrserved side.but I tend to match mine wt his.we mk a great sex partner.fun fun fun all d way.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by missEmjay(f): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheNaijan:

Reserved...

Wow! see analysis. Good job tho

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sweetrosa:
Marriage is the management of incompatibility
baby,come vote for me na,am in group 4
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CoCoLav(f): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

I rarely.

That's not even my Q.
I mean instead of trial-and-error on a thing like this, you would rather pray to God?

How do you say such prayers

Just saw this mention sad
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by stinggy(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2014
CoCoLav:

Just saw this mention sad

What happened? Been away for sometime?
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CoCoLav(f): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

What happened? Been away for sometime?

Been around, I wasn't notified of the mention. Just revisited the thread and saw it.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by stinggy(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2014
CoCoLav:

Been around, I wasn't notified of the mention. Just revisited the thread and saw it.
Aiite madam. Where were we sef? tongue

How's your weekend going btw?

Just checked your profile, you're biuriful I swear cheesy cheesy

CzarChris:
higeronestly, its not easy if you've got a higer libido than your partner. Not that I'm really packing embarassed But them chics always use words like, " you wan kill me", "are you a human being?" and its trully embarrassing cos after a round, I take a look at the wonders of a woman's body and curves, on a good day in less 30sec this illiterate starts nodding his head again . I pity my fiancee, she keeps saying that she'll learn, but I don't like seeing her in pains. There was an incident sometime ago when a chic actually fainted on me(no joke). I never marry but believe me compatibility at the bedroom is always an issue.

shocked shocked
You need someone like Cocolav grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CoCoLav(f): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

shocked shocked

Lmao! I appreciate the compliment smiley

Its going pretty well, yours?

We were at the part where you rarely pray sad
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by stinggy(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2014
CoCoLav:

Lmao! I appreciate the compliment smiley

Its going pretty well, yours?

We were at the part where you rarely pray sad

Starting well too. Tnx!
I rarely, you'll do well to teach me pls

You will?
... And I asked how you'll say that kinda prayer smiley
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CoCoLav(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

Starting well too. Tnx!
I rarely, you'll do well to teach me pls

You will?
... And I asked how you'll say that kinda prayer smiley

Sure why not?

I'll say something like God pls give me a man that is perfect for me smiley
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
100% compatibility
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by stinggy(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
CoCoLav:

Sure why not?

I'll say something like God pls give me a man that is perfect for me smiley

Forgetting there can't be a perfect man. He might financially but sadly imperfect when it comes to that matter sad

Why not say your prayer stressing where you'll need the perfection. Other areas could be managed na wink
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CoCoLav(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

Forgetting there can't be a perfect man. He might financially but sadly imperfect when it comes to that matter sad

Why not say your prayer stressing where you'll need the perfection. Other areas could be managed na wink

I didn't ask for a perfect man, I asked for one who is perfect for me.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by stinggy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
CoCoLav:

I didn't ask for a perfect man, I asked for one who is perfect for me.

I get you, just pranking tongue

But you understand me too sha, chance of a man perfect for you 0.01. He'll be perfect in some areas, imperfect in some.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
No. He is a one round kinda guy,doesn't like pre intimacy. prefers quickie. me I love pre intimacy I can go all night on it ;like 2 rounds won't be bad, quickie maybe when I'm dripping
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by CzarChris(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2014
stinggy:

shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked Dude that I love shagging doesn't mean that I am suicidal. With what is in that profile pix, hmm guy I think I'll pass. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.