Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (53925 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:
The interesting thing is that the Southern Sudanese (Dinka and Nuer) are even taller than we are. They have strong genes:

http://archive.news.softpedia.com/news/The-Tallest-People-in-the-World-61130.shtml

"[size=14pt]The Nuer people are known for their very tall stature, similar to the Dinka people. Many men and women are as much as 7 feet(210cm) tall with some even taller[/size]."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Nuer_people

I guess i have to link these articles again since Jiggaman is in his own world
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:
Yet another 7 ft. 5 Senegalese different one from Mamadou N'Diaye:

http://blogs.voanews.com/sonny/2014/05/28/very-tall-tacko-fall-from-senegal/

Tacko Fall is his name

Both him and Mamadou N'Diaye are 7 ft. 5 way taller than Shaq's 7 ft

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Takamba:

Where are the lies? The facts that I said that I see fine men among them, or that I think that they aren't the finest black men or that I think that they (not all of them) are kinda short?
I just stated my opinion, what is your problem?

Oops.......that post wasn't meant for you. Sorry sad
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Who's taller Muggsy Bogues or Akon you see what I did there? I linked one short African American who is 5ft3 and compared him to a rarely short Senegalese.

Fulaman I was joking. grin

I wuv you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:07am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Fulaman I was joking. grin

I wuv you. cheesy

I 'wuv' you too, but not as much as Takamba lipsrsealed she would get upset with me if I said I 'wuv' you as much as her.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:12am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I 'wuv' you too, but not as much as Takamba lipsrsealed she would get upset with me if I said I 'wuv' you as much as her.

Ok *whispering in his ear* I won't tell anyone, it'll be our secret* shhhhh!
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Ok *whispering in his ear* I won't tell anyone, it'll be our secret* shhhhh!

Don't whisper in my ear, I don't want something to go up lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Don't whisper in my ear, I don't want something to go up lipsrsealed

lol what could that be, your blood presure?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:24am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

lol what could that be, your blood presure?

I'm not used to women whispering in my ear, it sends down a tingle down to that area.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm not used to women whispering in my ear, it sends down a tingle down to that area.

Why aren't you use to a woman whispering to you?
Well atleast I didn't put my feet on your lap. grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:32am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Why aren't you use to a woman whispering to you?
Well atleast I didn't put my feet on your lap. grin

Do you have nice looking feet

I'm not used to that because of my culture ROFLLLLLL we typically don't "date" in my culture so interaction with women is limited therefore hormones are always high.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Wowzers, what a mess! Great turnaround @ Fula and everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Do you have nice looking feet

I'm not used to that because of my culture ROFLLLLLL we typically don't "date" in my culture so interaction with women is limited therefore hormones are always high.

How have you survived all these years with no contact? Not even a hug. Have Mercy!! You have alot of will power. *not even a nice bear hug*
Yes I have soft pretty feet. grin with gold nail polish on.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

How have you survived all these years with no contact? Not even a hug. Have Mercy!! You have alot of will power. *not even a nice bear hug*
Yes I have soft pretty feet. grin with gold nail polish on.

I prefer red nail polish btw, soft pretty feet is always a very sensual thing.

I survive by having sheer will power and trying to keep my mind occupied with science and technology so that I don't have to think of women. If a man occupies himself with science and tech he can keep his hormones under control cheesy
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Wowzers, what a mess! Great turnaround @ Fula and everyone.

LOL yeah everyone here has done a good job we started talking about height ROFLLLL.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I prefer red nail polish btw, soft pretty feet is always a very sensual thing.

I survive by having sheer will power and trying to keep my mind occupied with science and technology so that I don't have to think of women. If a man occupies himself with science and tech he can keep his hormones under control cheesy

Ok, lets change the subject about women. How about you tell me more about your culture smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
OK until nigerian men start carrying guns and shooting themselves and 7 baby mamas, before they have style? abi?

that is a stupid stereotype...all African American population don't go around killing each other...7 baby mama?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, lets change the subject about women. How about you tell me more about your culture smiley

There are lots of Fulani threads in the culture section cheesy there is one active one right now too ROFLLLL.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I know that, but we are talking about average. I have no doubt that when it comes shear numbers there are more beautiful Africans that there are black Americans but on average black Americans are more beautiful.

You are right about beauty and ugly in every country.

what do you call beauty?
who is setting the standard?
what are the characteristics of a beautiful individial.

slavery and colonization had really conditioned the mind of an average African to always reason stupidly.

Indians are going to space
south Koreans are building anything buildable
Chinese are grow from strength to strength
Nigerians and Africans are bitching about look

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

There are lots of Fulani threads in the culture section cheesy there is one active one right now too ROFLLLL.

Ok, I'll go and check it out. cheesy
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, I'll go and check it out. cheesy

Feel free to ask any questions cheesy
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 6:09am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Anglo Africans lack style compared to Franco Africans and when it comes to style we are way behind African Americans. It's the plain truth, I am west African Ghanaian. I only speak the truth from my experience

what ia your definition of style?
I find African American culture irritating. ..too much love for materials without really intellectual capability.

African American culture is all about materials without any concrete plan to work hard fo life.
I don't consider there mode of dressing, music, artificial female look ( artificial air, slutty dress, etc style).

If francophone African countries have the reasource anglo countries like Nigeria or Ghana I bet you they will do better
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

what ia your definition of style?
I find African American culture irritating. ..too much love for materials without really intellectual capability.

African American culture is all about materials without any concrete plan to work hard fo life.
I don't consider there mode of dressing, music, artificial female look ( artificial air, slutty dress, etc style).

If francophone African countries have the reasource anglo countries like Nigeria or Ghana I bet you they will do better

I agree with you in some things and disagree in certain things.

I don't necessarily think that Francophone Africa and Anglophone Africa are that Different.

For example are Senegal and Gambia really that different??

Culturally speaking Senegal and Gambia have a lot in common, as does Sierra Leone and Guinea as does Niger and Nigeria.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2014
KenyanLady:

looool..

You confirmed my suspicion, thanks.

Here are just a few reasons why you are here.

1-you are ugly.

2-you are not good muslim.

3-you are a promiscuous woman.

4-you have a problem with drugs.

5-you are an alcoholic.

Anyway, just be careful, Nigerians men are all criminals.

Phew. Oh my goodness, that took foreverrr to erase! You could've done us all a favor and provided the link instead undecided

Before you scribbled out your list, you could've given it a bit of thought as to how either of those make any sense whatsoever as to why I'm on here? But let me humor you and address the ones that pertain to me in the least way, 2 and 5. Yep, I'm not a good Muslim. And though I'm no alcoholic, I have taken alcoholic drinks before, and I do enjoy wine. But again, I fail to make the connection as to how that landed me on NL?? You know, you could've just asked right?

As for Nigerian men, I've met one Nigerian all my life. He was a co-worker, in healthcare, and courteous young man who gave me a King James Bible. He used to say, "God will bring me my queen". Some ra.pist, eh? undecided. But if you're telling to beware in general, and to protect myself, then that's not something you have to tell me. So what's your prerogative, and why are you on here? And what's with your f.'d up mentality? I'm curious.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2014
vdGeist:
Those Eurasian genes seem to increase the attractiveness of SSA populations.
Any black population I see getting the tag of most beautiful have some non-African ancestry.

Seems beauty is un African.

what define African?
stupid racist ideology of african yo be some kind of regid people with same phenotype such as extreme dark skin, wide nose, kinky hair etc. Africans are very diverse people ( excluding North Africans).
Ethiopians, somalis, Eritreans are Africans and I find them not more attractive than Nigerians. infact ladies like Omotola is very very beautiful to me....I will take over any horn africans any day

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

what do you call beauty?
who is setting the standard?
what are the characteristics of a beautiful individial.

slavery and colonization had really conditioned the mind of an average African to always reason stupidly.

Indians are going to space
south Koreans are building anything buildable
Chinese are grow from strength to strength
Nigerians and Africans are bitching about look

You have a point. There are much important things than looks
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

LOL yeah everyone here has done a good job we started talking about height ROFLLLL.

Lolll, you know you're an awesome person, right? Thank you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll, you know you're an awesome person, right? Thank you cheesy

Same to you thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I agree with you in some things and disagree in certain things.

I don't necessarily think that Francophone Africa and Anglophone Africa are that Different.

For example are Senegal and Gambia really that different??

Culturally speaking Senegal and Gambia have a lot in common, as does Sierra Leone and Guinea as does Niger and Nigeria.

Niger and Nigeria only share culture similarity because Hausas are also majority in Niger and northern Nigeria ( hausa make up 45% of Niger population). Northern Nigeria also share similarity with Niger in religions. ideology wise, Niger is better than Northern Nigeria, better town planning, relatively peaceful, more religious tolerant etc...they are just too poor because of their location

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by ArtanK(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2014
KenyanLady:
As usual, my fellow sub saharan Africans are easily butthurt, Sorry guys, but deep inside in our black African hearts we all know we are the ugliest race/people in the world.

LMFAOO Wallahi this has to be Ajuran

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Niger and Nigeria only share culture similarity because Hausas are also majority in Niger and northern Nigeria ( hausa make up 45% of Niger population). Northern Nigeria also share similarity with Niger in religions. ideology wise, Niger is better than Northern Nigeria, better town planning, relatively peaceful, more religious tolerant etc...they are just too poor because of their location

Ok great points,

Niger has Fulani like we do, Hausa like we do, Tuaregs like we do, Kanuri (Beri-Beri) like we do, Zarma/Songhai like we do. We have all the same ethnic groups, and you are right, the difference is that ideology wise Niger is better, I won't deny that, Nigeria is a bit too morally corrupt and Western influenced these days. Niger like you said is also more peaceful, though when our parents were growing up Nigeria was peaceful. My father told me that in the 60s and 70s, even in the 80s that Nigeria was quite peaceful. Cattle Herding no one had to worry about anything, what happened to that Nigeria?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

LMFAOO Wallahi this has to be Ajuran

ROFLLLLL i think it sometimes it is too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.