Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (53765 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
GoodFaith:
Op
UR problem is that u are so backward
a B with no style
What is style ?
Your dump ass want it all and u don't any thing to offer
All u have is ur big mouth that is only good to suck on a D

Why are you bashing her for stating her opinion. Please state your opinion and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
GoodFaith:
Op
a B with no style
What is style ?

oh shut the fcck up
does any race, tribe or nationality have it all

pls Nigerian men dont have style, deal with it
raise yr game or rot primitive

dumb fcck!
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by GoodFaith: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
onila:

oh shut the fcck up
does any race, tribe or nationality have it all

pls Nigerian men dont have style, deal with it
raise yr game or rot primitive

dumb fcck!
Ur B ass got no game
U need to fucking step up
U need to have something to offer a man
Not just your P BI
i have more style than you'll ever know
I have more cloth than ur b ass for a man YES
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
GoodFaith:

Ur B ass got no game
U need to fucking step up
U need to have something to offer a man
Not just your P BI

U need to stop being sensitive

many Ghanaian guys on NL have said Nigerian girls aint that appealing neither do Nigerian guys
every one got their own preference and opinions
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by GoodFaith: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
onila:

U need to stop being sensitive

many Ghanaian guys on NL have said Nigerian girls aint that appealing neither do Nigerian guys
every one got their own preference and opinions

U are so Right
I don't fly Nigerian Air line
I will only fly America
I have only met one Ghanaian guy with style
His name is Phil-- bad dude
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
GoodFaith:

U are so Right
I don't fly Nigerian Air line
I will only fly America
I have only met one Ghanaian guy with style
His name is Phil-- bad dude

Anglo Africans lack style compared to Franco Africans and when it comes to style we are way behind African Americans. It's the plain truth, I am west African Ghanaian. I only speak the truth from my experience
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by ireneony(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
op, but jigg...just said am pretty, so what are u saying. u are a self hating retard snitch and a goof. u get d Bleep out of here. so u wanna go ghetto. i can tell u are one of those ugly and obese african american women on welfare.
i taking about the op, the statement she made to godfaith. am so pissed right now
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Completely disagree..

African American men are strong muscular men, but they are far from being the hottest black men and men in the world, No way.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by 100Cents: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Merlissa:

Yes they are kiss kiss kiss kiss

You never see me, that's why you say this.

I forgiveness you...
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Freshtomato(f): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Merlissa:

Yes they are kiss kiss kiss kiss

They really are! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:
I refuse to up lift other nation and downgrade mine. last I checked Ethiopians don't claim black. they are self hating snitch, and they hate west Africans. when I see an Ethiopian, I see big fore head and rabbit teeth .

That idîot (JiggamanGh) is Ethiopian prostitutes worshiper who is suffering from extreme inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
KenyanLady:

That idîot (JiggamanGh) is Ethiopian prostitutes worshiper who is suffering from extreme inferiority complex.

Coming from you is an insult and I will not stand for it. everyone knows I eat and sleep Ghana.

Unlike you guys I am not biase.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Coming from you is an insult and I will not stand for it. everyone knows I eat and sleep Ghana.
Unlike you guys I am not biase.

Yeah right!

You eat and sleep Ghana but can't appreciate beauty in Ghanaian women, keep worshipping Ethiopians.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
KenyanLady:

Yeah right!

You eat and sleep Ghana but can't appreciate beauty in Ghanaian women, keep worshipping Ethiopians.

I now worship Ethiopians because I made one reference about Ethiopians. I also made reference about Dominicans and black Americans. Do I worship them also. I appreciate and love Ghanaian women, after all I am here and became the person that I am because of an amazing Ghanaian woman.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Those Eurasian genes seem to increase the attractiveness of SSA populations.
Any black population I see getting the tag of most beautiful have some non-African ancestry.

Seems beauty is un African.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
They're dang scary, and aggressive.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
ireneony:
what is this one saying, I will take a naija guy before considering other nationality. naija men too gbokish(swag).come to my school, Ambrose Alli university u go see fine guys tire.

u get mouth joor... AAU never dulling!
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Takamba: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
vdGeist:
Those Eurasian genes seem to increase the attractiveness of SSA populations.
Any black population I see getting the tag of most beautiful have some non-African ancestry.

Seems beauty is un African.

Lol
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Takamba: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
I see some fine men among AA, but I don't think that they are the finest among black men, I think that a lot of them are kinda short undecided
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
The copy can't and will never pass the original.

Africans are the originals therefore we are the most beautiful people on earth

Others are either pale copy , cavemen albino ,sand niggers or rice eaters.

Just check out whenever there is a strong African community, the non African humanoids get upset cause their women are pestering us, this trend can b observed in Europe and Canada.

An African woman settling or going for/with a non African is like going to the pub an ordering a glass of milk.....never settle for less.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
They're dang scary, and aggressive.

They are very aggressive especially towards women. I can tell they Pester u a lot.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 08, 2014
If you see their faces Kai !!!! Where they keep them since ni? Tooooo handsome. But when you remember that they talk.. **Jumps into the next bus coming*** shocked shocked
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:05am On Nov 08, 2014
LMAO grin grin..........Onila at it again.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Today is a great day,we will be selecting miss nairaland.who do you think the crown fits?

Don't think too much,no other person but Rozay

Vote Rozay tommorrow as miss nairaland 2014...God bless you as u do
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2014
titsqueez:
I see baby mama in the making ...oops

That's only because you are blind to reality. grin

I suggest you read some of the threads on this web-site and open your eyes to the fact that there are alot of baby-mamas and baby-daddies in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:21am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Not Arab again?

ARAB??
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:27am On Nov 08, 2014
onila:
angry

Onila you are hilarious. grin grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:33am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Caribbean women are pretty but black Americans are a step ahead of Caribbean women.

The only women that come really close is Dominicans and Ethiopians.

LMAO.......grin grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:41am On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
OK until nigerian men start carrying guns and shooting themselves and 7 baby mamas, before they have style? abi?

They already do that and worse, like the jealous Nigerian man who killed and ate his girlfriend lovers heart.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 4:52am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Don't forget black Americans are the best looking black women in the world.
what of Brazilian black women

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
Op
a B with no style
What is style ?

Don't take it personally, Onila is just being Onila. grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You are beautiful by the way. As u can Telll my weakness is beautiful women. I just love seeing beautiful women. kiss

Stop lying to her. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.