Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (53914 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

its my pleasure sir. you are very intelligent and more people like you are needed to build a better a country that we can all be proud of.

I study civil engineering from Fut minna niger state and I specialized in strucures

Very nice brother, I actually did my University abroad but I'm back in Naija. You are also very intelligent brother and it pleases me when I meet other people from the North who want to put STEM education at the forefront of things. Could you imagine if we replaced all the Qu'ran with Calculus and programming algorithm books? I'm not saying that we should abandon Islam, but we should definitely place a higher emphasis on Maths and Sciences.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Very nice brother, I actually did my University abroad but I'm back in Naija. You are also very intelligent brother and it pleases me when I meet other people from the North who want to put STEM education at the forefront of things. Could you imagine if we replaced all the Qu'ran with Calculus and programming algorithm books? I'm not saying that we should abandon Islam, but we should definitely place a higher emphasis on Maths and Sciences.

you are right bro

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

welcome back home bro...how is adamawa today?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

welcome back home bro...how is adamawa today?

Lots of work needs to be done in Adamawa State. I mean I understand that all of Nigeria needs to improve, but Adamawa state is not doing too well at all.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Lots of work needs to be done in Adamawa State. I mean I understand that all of Nigeria needs to improve, but Adamawa state is not doing too well at all.

I like that truthfulness in your tone...Nigeria is a whole is one big shit of a place. we just need more younger people to come up with ideas that will revolutionizes this country

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I live that truthfulness in your tone...Nigeria is a whole is one big shit of a place. we just need more younger people to come up with ideas that will revolutionizes this country

That's if the Elders will give us a chance to change things. I wish that people in their 20s and 30s had more of a chance to change the internal politics of the nation.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy cheesy . Didn't think of where you were, I'm not making any case for them as I said initially I find them overly aggressive . I've experienced that shit in downton Houston of all places, didn't help I was also black angry

Yh, I don't doubt, but that's not what this thread is about ok. So...are they hot, or not?? grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by GuyFawkes: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I don't doubt, but that's not what this thread is about ok. So...are they hot, or not?? grin

Well some may be hot, but Nigerian men are hotter wink
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by major466(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Black American dudes got some swag, that is for sure. But in general, handsome men are present in every race.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
major466:
Black American dudes got some swag, that is for sure. But in general, handsome men are present in every race.
cool
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh And CAMNEWTON4PRES.

You two stupid ugly idiots..

I asked you to remove these three west african girls pictures from your post, I pity for them.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/281872_Miss_Nigeria_in_America_1_jpg40aa794aba934ea0acfb4018ac02975b

http://cdn.ghanaweb.com/news/287/28752005.optim.jpg

http://www.worldjoyinc.org/images/Fredrika%20Gwyan.jpg
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Phew. Oh my goodness, that took foreverrr to erase! You could've done us all a favor and provided the link instead undecided

Before you scribbled out your list, you could've given it a bit of thought as to how either of those make any sense whatsoever as to why I'm on here? But let me humor you and address the ones that pertain to me in the least way, 2 and 5. Yep, I'm not a good Muslim. And though I'm no alcoholic, I have taken alcoholic drinks before, and I do enjoy wine. But again, I fail to make the connection as to how that landed me on NL?? You know, you could've just asked right?

As for Nigerian men, I've met one Nigerian all my life. He was a co-worker, in healthcare, and courteous young man who gave me a King James Bible. He used to say, "God will bring me my queen". Some ra.pist, eh? undecided. But if you're telling to beware in general, and to protect myself, then that's not something you have to tell me. So what's your prerogative, and why are you on here? And what's with your f.'d up mentality? I'm curious.

I knew it all along.

ArtanK a k a afrocentric.

Wallahi is a big word, did you know that?

retarded man.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Again, you are wrong, how many people play baseball? very few. I'm not even helping your point, I'm showing you that you are wrong, and I have proven that you are wrong in height by linking 10 articles showing that Senegalese and Sudanese are MUCH taller than Afr. Americans on average. It's not even comparable.

Most African Americans are of Igbo origin, and whilst there are some tall Igbo people, compared to Senegalese and Sudanese you can't compare heights at all.

What do you mean that only few play baseball. Baseball is dominated by Afro Caribbean. It used to be dominated by black Americans and whites. So yes you are still making my point.

The vast majority of black Americans are not igbos. SLave were selected from many countries from west and central. There were more Yoruba than any other tribe. Remember the strongest and the tallest were sold because more money were made.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I should say the world really, the Southern Sudanese people are the tallest in the world.

Africa is an interesting continent

Tallest people in the world: Southern Sudanese Nilotes
Shortest People in the world: Pygmies

Southern Sudan is not the tallest people in the world. Some tribes might have the tallest but when we go by averge people in that country then scadinavian countries such as Denmark, though not Scandinavia Netherlands are the tallest people on average.

When it comes to ethnic group then the Maasai and some tribes in South Sudan are the tallest.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Xavier9ja(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Merlissa:

Yes they are kiss kiss kiss kiss
the second guy is funny. Lol. Am hotter than him
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by ArtanK(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
KenyanLady:

retarded man.

Are you muslim? and btw who are you to judge people? Your profile picture doesn't exactly represent your arrogance and your recent 'holier than thou' comments, you should be wearing a hijab since you're that religious. Calling the creation of God ugly is against the teachings of Islam and many other religions too. Perhaps you should give that a thought.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
KenyanLady:

I knew it all along.

retarded man.

Whoa hold on a sec, moral high-ground. You're preaching? O-kayyy thx wink

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Bunchersstab(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
wink[quote author=khiaa post=27848377][/quote] wink
Baby
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bunchersstab:
wink wink
Baby

Hello my dearest love, you are never around, baby gets lonely.
smiley smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xavier9ja:
the second guy is funny. Lol. Am hotter than him

You look like a young Bobby Brown. grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Xavier9ja(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

You look like a young Bobby Brown. grin
in bobby voice i say Won't apologize for the way I
feel
#blushing
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xavier9ja:
in bobby voice i say Won't apologize for the way I
feel
#blushing

Wow!! You could be his son.smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Bunchersstab(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Hello my dearest love, you are never around, baby gets lonely.
smiley smiley
But daddy has been expecting your calls.

How are you doing honey?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Xavier9ja(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Wow!! You could be his son.smiley
lol. I already have a loving dad....bt brown could be my idol
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xavier9ja:
lol. I already have a loving dad....bt brown could be my idol

lol I was talking about your looks alone. smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Xavier9ja(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

lol I was talking about your looks alone. smiley
yup i got wat ya saying. But i have changed look now coz i've grown lot of beards lately. Lol #teamChrisbrown in dnt judge me
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bunchersstab:
But daddy has been expecting your calls.

How are you doing honey?

I'm doing fine, but I'm very lonely. sad sad
Daddy come home now, I'll be waiting for you with open arms. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xavier9ja:
yup i got wat ya saying. But i have changed look now coz i've grown lot of beards lately. Lol #teamChrisbrown in dnt judge me

Ok, Chris it is. grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Xavier9ja(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, Chris it is. grin
no blonde hair though #wink
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Soul I don't usually go hard on women like that but this monkey has been getting on nerves for a long time. It's okay for her to have her inferior complex but she is projecting her complex on us. She is even went further to say if you r unmixed then you must have low iq.

Ps she is very stupid also because she used Ethiopians and Somalis to represent mixed people when everyone knows Somalis and Ethiopians are not mixed. They were on this earth before the white men.

Horn Africans are mixed dude, even their maternal ancestry is west Asian (middle east).

Here's a resent paper showing ancient admixture.

www.forwhattheywereweare..com/2014/06/ancient-inter-continental-admixture-in.html?m=1
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xavier9ja:
no blonde hair though #wink

That's good, keep it real. smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

what define African?
stupid racist ideology of african yo be some kind of regid people with same phenotype such as extreme dark skin, wide nose, kinky hair etc. Africans are very diverse people ( excluding North Africans).
Ethiopians, somalis, Eritreans are Africans and I find them not more attractive than Nigerians. infact ladies like Omotola is very very beautiful to me....I will take over any horn africans any day

Not my opinion man, just what I keep noticing when black populations are ranked on beauty.

The new world blacks (AA, carribean, Latin America), and Horn Africans are on top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.