Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Strictly For Matured Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Matured Minds (1383 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Matured Minds by sweet2blv: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sffs

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by manutdadex(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
nairaland wahala! Wen una dey enjoy d good times u invite us?? Anyways to u palava...engage her if u avnt, and talk to her and listen to her too...communication mataz
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by hizson(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
try explaining to her the reasons behind ur decision to delay it a little..if she truely loves u she will understand and wait after all age is still on her side
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by or3gon: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
bt jst because of house chores n d likes.
hey, wetin u mean by this?
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Princecalm(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
What's really your descision for not wanting to marry next year?.Is it that you want to still study her or what.?
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
or3gon:
hey, wetin u mean by this?
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Anwasia(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op are u mentaly and emotional ready for marriage ?

If you are ready and sure that she is the one then by all means go ahead. But please dont allow any one force you into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Anwasia(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you are not ready for marriage dont allow anybody force you into one.

But u cant eat your cake and have it.
If u are not ready and she cant wait for u,
U just have to let her go.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Flamesfly(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bro for me i will say, don't let her force you into marriage when you not yet ready. You both should discuss about it

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Hawlahscho(m): 12:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Tell her your opinion, you're not ready and let her say her mind then both of you shud agree on one point. SIMPLE
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by sweet2blv: 1:47am On Nov 06, 2014
X
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by sweet2blv: 1:48am On Nov 06, 2014
W
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by or3gon: 5:17am On Nov 06, 2014
sweet2blv:
I still enjoy my peepz doing d cookin n washing of clothes for me. That's wot I mean by nt getin accomodation outside. No abuse pls
hmm, ain't gonna abuse you. it's your choice. talk to her then if you do really love her, but do try to see reasons on her part too. hopefully you two will come to a common agreement
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Bros, Seat her down and deliberate on the issue, 2016 and next year is just one year interval, I believe if she's the understanding type, she'll reason with you. You're the man, make her see reasons why the two of you can't wed next year. well, women are like that, when they see their fellow ladies getting married, they'll also want to do the same, like you said you're still with your parents, I believe by next year, you must have settled down in an apartment of your own and by 2016 you'll get married. Good luck BRO.
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Sunkyphil(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2014
y not tell her d truth now so u guys will know where u stand;from d look of tins i know she might not b able to wait till dat tym
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Princecalm(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2014
sweet2blv:
part of, bt I'm presently doin my MBA progm so, I dnt wnt to add to my expenses for now.
k
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by passionate88: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Flamesfly:
Bro for me i will say, don't let her force you into marriage when you not yet ready. You both should discuss about it
No matter the love, don't let any girl force you into marriage... Since you've told her 2016, wait till 2016..
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by 2goodbobo(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2014
You have to decide bro cos you can't eat your cake and have it. Is either you let her go or marry her next year.

My advise to you? Get her engaged (put a ring on it)by early next year then go for introduction towards the 3rd quarter of next year then marry her early 2016. If you really love her, the best thing is to play the delaying game with sense. Show her you have it at the back of your mind to marry her and then back it up with actions.

I just pray she has not started making contingency plan with some other dude.
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by zeb04(f): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2014
So you want her to keep that handcuff till 2016 undecided
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by wordbank(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2014
I'm in same shoe though I live by myself. She's currently serving. I've as a nwafo ala igbo my business hv to grow into d import n export level before we proceed. Imachakwa grin
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by wordbank(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2014
zeb04:
So you want her to keep that handcuff till 2016 undecided
Una c y I no wan engage dis babe?
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by zeb04(f): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2014
wordbank:

Una c y I no wan engage dis babe?
I know you?
Re: Strictly For Matured Minds by Flamesfly(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2014
passionate88:
No matter the love, don't let any girl force you into marriage... Since you've told her 2016, wait till 2016..
true talk, oil dey ur head smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo Lifestyle / Top 10 Qualities Men Secretly Look For In Women! / If You Can't Date An Illiterate, You Have No Business With Him On 14th Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.