Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones (3258 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by dmighty: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Everybody should stop defending Buhari, d
truth has a way of defending itself. All I am
saying is for people to convince me on why I
should delebetately decide to repeat d pain of d
past 5 years again..... only valid and simple
reason to vote Jonathan again till 2019 is simply
IF I like what I have seen for d past 5 years
under Jonathan leadership. We have seen fuel
subsidy drama; 5 years down d lane, nothing
has happened to those who scammed us. We
have seen insurgency of all kinds, chief of which
is boko haram. Till date, after spending trillions,
they are still not telling us sponsores of boko
haram. apart from pilitical statement. We have
seen Oduagate scandal, Farouk Lawal and
Otedola scandals, Nigeria stock exchange
scandal, immigration job scandal that even led
to death, jet money laundering, malabo oil
scandal,SureP scandal, Pension fund scandal,
Sanusi witzle blowing and being sacked. Madam
Ngozi said they were only looking for 10billion
dollars yet, no show.Yet d president publicly
told us that ' stealing is different from
corruption'. It then means, under Jonathan, it's
okay to steal, as long as u are not termed
'corrupt'. Under ds regime, our debt profile as a
nation has gone up again with d help of super
woman Ngozi. Lies upon lies from fg: 1.3
million job in d dream, 50% poverty reduction
in d dream, they even said Chibok girls were
not kidnapped...lies,lies, lies... Sudden claims
and counter claims: budget implementation of
nearly 90%, and suddenly refuting same by
same government; chibok girls rescue and
suddenly disclaimed; seizefire with d ghost of
boko haram, and suddenly nothing like that
again...Buhari sponsored boko haram, Nothern
elders, elrufai, Sanusi, opposition party,
America.... all sponsored boko haram...Yet d
government only know ds to rubbish whoever
opposes the Government. Till date, nothing to
show. Stop telling me ur nightmare of why I
should not vote Buhari and APC. Simply tell me
why I should make a choice to repeat what I
have seen in d last 5 years till today. Do u like
what u have seen in d last 5 years under
Jonathan? if ur answer is yes, Then go ahead
vote for him to experience same till 2019. if u
want a change, different from output of d last 5
years, yet u want d same Jonathan, under d
same PDP, surrounded by d same
people...check ursef, because doing samething
sameway,& expecting a change is d simple
definition of madness! Vote out corruption and
incompetence at federal and State level!

1 Like

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Ikengawo: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
EdCure:

You sound very oblivious of international politics and global best practices. You are just content with praise singing, sycophancy, and assLicking of mediocres, and failures as a complacent local champion.

It might interest TANoid ignoramus like you to know that lots of Americans are demanding the resignation and even impeachment of Obama for his failure to manage the crisis in far-away Eastern Europe and the Middle-East: issues that have no direct impact on US domestic politics.

Get off that TANoid bubble before you lose total grip of reality.

LOL. are you hungry?

1 Like

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by Adminisher: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
There is no President in Nigeria. This bowler hatted fisherman is out of his kitter and is just deceiving himself, his supporters and trying to stave off impending disgrace. Whether he loses the elections or he rigs himself back into power he is in trouble. History has a terrible place for him and soon even his people will see him for what he is. A cheap, cowardly opportunist without a social conscience just out for himself, his wife, his militant masters and a few billionaires.
Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by diablos: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

Be very careful IPs are traceable. You can't even look me in the eye...be very careful...internet freedom has its limits and IPs are traceable. Always remember that.

-CramJones

F00lish ba$tard! Always exposing ur a$$hole lyk a chicken...product of violent gay rape. Vagabonds lyk u should be peed on and thrown over an electric fence! Silly Guineapig!!!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by EdCure: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2014
Ikengawo:

LOL. are you hungry?

Typical misguided TANoid plonker. More concerned about feeding and Stomach Infrastructure than real problem of leadership. Your clueless PDP traitors understand your gullibility and pettiness.
Little wonder why Jona added "Stomach Infrastructure" as one of his trademark litany of failed policies directed at poor unrefined schnucks like you.

You're late to your TAN mor.on meeting where a pack or rice and few litre of kerosine is sure to be thrown at you...after you must have queued up.

1 Like

Re: CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones by 99100(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
cramjones:

Be very careful IPs are traceable. You can't even look me in the eye...be very careful...internet freedom has its limits and IPs are traceable. Always remember that.

-CramJones

Funny you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land / Who Will U Vote For come March 28th(Presidential Election poll) / Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.