Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook (18339 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ggrin(f): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
nickz:
do you think Nigeria is soddom and gomorah
gringrin what do you meanangry
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by LaurelP(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ok
So after assessing him and you find him worthy
What do you have to offer him in return?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by henrixx(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
please guys... what is Facebook? izzit a food, type of cloth or wat?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lol...True talk OP
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Dramadiddy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Eeehnn me I dey sample d girl wella.. I no want all dose girls wey d background of their picture na cloud
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Neldrizzy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
She ah moda'fucker... Too many rubbish talk fi this place
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Missmossy(f): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lolcheesy
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by nickz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
ggrin:
gringrin what do you meanangry
no vacancy in aso rockangry only my bed.

we cannot afford to make cond0mms and lubrication oil
the backbone of our economy
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
cooljoe:
my baby watsap. Hwz ur day nd awwa u. Hope everytin cool nd fine

Yeah tis all G Hehe and you? I've missed you what's the story?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
hemjaylee:
if your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend.IF d guy cum b House boy nkor?? Cuz Oga no dey around e cun use d chance dey giv in self selfie 4 Oga car, Oga rum.. Na so u go enta chance....
Yes na,we go still meet the Oga one of these days wink
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ggrin(f): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
nickz:
no vacancy in aso rockangry only my bed.

we cannot afford to make cond0mms and lubrication oil
the backbone of our economy
buh am not contesting embarassed
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Guys do 1 of these..maybe jxt me.. The kinda friends/mutual friends u av got b4 I accept and smtimes,the pic's backg..

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by hemjaylee(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

Yes na,we go still meet the Oga one of these days wink
lol
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rikidony:

PUHAHAHAHAHA

I SWEAR THIS CAN NEVER MAKE FRONT PAGE grin grin grin grin
Lol. That wasn't my intention. Its because I just saw ine hilarious friend request. Life is not all about front page you know. undecided
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ReVizz(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Boyii self no dey dull b4.... Go ceremony find beta car... poss Snap wt am wt ya Badt lenses 4 eye.... upload for facebook #Just chilling with my niccurz! Bebz Fall victim ... u bang Am nd ride on. "clean mawt"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
samflexxy:
Lols op no mind does bad belly b4 me

Nice write up

E be like I go snap with my papa car come upload am may girls go add me abi op.
Lol. Lets see it first
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
Guys if you know you have friends that are girls on your facebook,know that you have passed their test and accessment.When a girl (eg. me) receive a friend request from a guy,these are the following things we check

-How cute you look in your pictures.If you are ugly...hmmmm.. you fit pass the other tests sha
-Mutual friends,that is,if the mutual friends you have with them are the ones that she considers important,you`ve been accepted. But if they are the ones she considers irrelevant,well you might pass the other tests.
-Your country and where you schooled. If she sees a school like Harvard,hahaha,she is permitted to contact me. If it is Avu Comprehensive angry angry angry why you go put am for facebook??.If you live in a country outside of the one she has lived in or lives in,curiousity kicks in,you get accepted for futher inquiry.
-How established you look. If your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend. If you take pics in front of a dirty damaged bus,Aba market area,wearing that Wizkid cap and forming star boy,you will follow her for a long time cry
-The kind of friends.For those of you that don`t put pictures on your facebook,she checks your friends pictures and access you through theirs.Those of you that put stickers,she reads some of them and if they are current and inspirational,she accepts(thinking you are mysterious and shy..yumm) But if they are ancient and stupid like that frog drinking a glass of wine and saying thats none of my business mtcccheeewww.

Anyways,I rest my case for now. Other Ladies should add theirs..

@emboldened. Nawao. Kermit the frog is taking tea not wine. tongue ;P lol

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
jayminJr:
Nonsense. That's y some guys wil never stop deceivin and Using some of U girls.
Remember,its to accept their friend request on FACEBOOK, not on BED
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
80% of what she posted is false.
Your not a girl angry
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Majority of what you listed there are false but that checking if the guy is cute is correct,I remembered a girl telling me that the reason she accepted my request was because she liked my pix.

Cum see as my head swell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
LaurelP:
Ok
So after assessing him and you find him worthy
What do you have to offer him in return?
No be him wey send friend request? Na to accept am na
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by nickz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
ggrin:
buh am not contesting embarassed
make sure you don'ttongue
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
ReVizz:
Boyii self no dey dull b4.... Go ceremony find beta car... poss Snap wt am wt ya Badt lenses 4 eye.... upload for facebook #Just chilling with my niccurz! Bebz Fall victim ... u bang Am nd ride on. "clean mawt"
When you meet the chick and you tell her" baby lets us getting go"? Na to begin dey shout Thief!! Thief!!!
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by tranxo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lordabas:

Statistics show that guys don't check/assess anything before accepting a friend request from a girl
cheesy
wrong.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Mayydayy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
ok
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by tranxo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
Guys if you know you have friends that are girls on your facebook,know that you have passed their test and accessment.When a girl (eg. me) receive a friend request from a guy,these are the following things we check

-How cute you look in your pictures.If you are ugly...hmmmm.. you fit pass the other tests sha
-Mutual friends,that is,if the mutual friends you have with them are the ones that she considers important,you`ve been accepted. But if they are the ones she considers irrelevant,well you might pass the other tests.
-Your country and where you schooled. If she sees a school like Harvard,hahaha,she is permitted to contact me. If it is Avu Comprehensive angry angry angry why you go put am for facebook??.If you live in a country outside of the one she has lived in or lives in,curiousity kicks in,you get accepted for futher inquiry.
-How established you look. If your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend. If you take pics in front of a dirty damaged bus,Aba market area,wearing that Wizkid cap and forming star boy,you will follow her for a long time cry
-The kind of friends.For those of you that don`t put pictures on your facebook,she checks your friends pictures and access you through theirs.Those of you that put stickers,she reads some of them and if they are current and inspirational,she accepts(thinking you are mysterious and shy..yumm) But if they are ancient and stupid like that frog drinking a glass of wine and saying thats none of my business mtcccheeewww.

Anyways,I rest my case for now. Other Ladies should add theirs..
Hard to believe you don't check relationship status (even if it may not be true.)
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by cooljoe(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah tis all G Hehe and you? I've missed you what's the story?
d story is one of gratitude. Cum ye wat, m always tankful to d Almighty. In as much as tins could b better, t could also b worse. I missed u too bae, ts bin a yle, bt I c ur in gud hands al ova NL #coolchic
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
tranxo:

Hard to believe you don't check relationship status (even if it may not be true.)
Ouch. Got me. grin
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by tranxo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Abi o
Afterall.. Abo..k.is dey sell fake gold grin
lol...lovely dimps.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
BreezyRita:
Kk.... Guilty.
I also check where he works cheesy grin
"oleburuku " sad
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by leemix(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
jayminJr:
Nonsense. That's y some guys wil never stop deceivin and Using some of U girls.

Dey wee neva learn

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by zubby29(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
BreezyRita:
Kk.... Guilty.
I also check where he works cheesy grin
i smell gold digging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / . / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.