Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook (18654 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
dovelike:

Ok.Lets see how it goes
ah ah! Mumy has not replied yetangry Y i'm i even waitin sef?
abeg jor.......*grabs her hand and drags her down to d secret initiation rum*grin
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
shockwave91:

ah ah! Mumy has not replied yetangry Y i'm i even waitin sef?
abeg jor.......*grabs her hand and drags her down to d secret initiation rum*grin
*shouting odee*
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
dovelike:

*shouting odee*
ouch....lol
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by STENON(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
I do check your past comment and your response in replying them back.

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ReVizz(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2014
dovelike:

When you meet the chick and you tell her" baby lets us getting go"? Na to begin dey shout Thief!! Thief!!!
shout thief for wetin?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by amokeme(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
tranxo:

well, from your pic (fine school), you probably placed your school on a very high level, so.............lol
lol..... you are really funny. wink nice try
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by tranxo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
amokeme:
lol..... you are really funny. wink nice try
lol...cool
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Jbossrymes(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
ReVizz:
shout thief for wetin?
i tire oh, very funny gal
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ReVizz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jbossrymes:

no mind her...
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
70percent guilty
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't even look at pictures or profile, i just lick the confirm button, or else your picture is attractive enough, i'll go to your profile and steal some, smiley then accept you. I think thats why i have much friends sad

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jbossrymes:

Una dey gossip me?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Successdude(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2014
dovelike:
Guys if you know you have friends that are girls on your facebook,know that you have passed their test and accessment.When a girl (eg. me) receive a friend request from a guy,these are the following things we check

-How cute you look in your pictures.If you are ugly...hmmmm.. you fit pass the other tests sha
-Mutual friends,that is,if the mutual friends you have with them are the ones that she considers important,you`ve been accepted. But if they are the ones she considers irrelevant,well you might pass the other tests.
-Your country and where you schooled. If she sees a school like Harvard,hahaha,she is permitted to contact me. If it is Avu Comprehensive angry angry angry why you go put am for facebook??.If you live in a country outside of the one she has lived in or lives in,curiousity kicks in,you get accepted for futher inquiry.
-How established you look. If your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend. If you take pics in front of a dirty damaged bus,Aba market area,wearing that Wizkid cap and forming star boy,you will follow her for a long time cry
-The kind of friends.For those of you that don`t put pictures on your facebook,she checks your friends pictures and access you through theirs.Those of you that put stickers,she reads some of them and if they are current and inspirational,she accepts(thinking you are mysterious and shy..yumm) But if they are ancient and stupid like that frog drinking a glass of wine and saying thats none of my business mtcccheeewww.

Anyways,I rest my case for now. Other Ladies should add theirs..
just 4 friend ? I wonder what dat for a hubby wil be like.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Successdude:
just 4 friend ? I wonder what dat for a hubby wil be like.
Then you go know say yawa don burst. But when ladies become desperate, na so the requirements go dey drop. Until they say any man so far as he is human wink
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Jbossrymes(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
dovelike:

Una dey gossip me?
we nor dey gossip u, u be madam na but we tire for ur parade oh
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Jbossrymes(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
dovelike:

Then you go know say yawa don burst. But when ladies become desperate, na so the requirements go dey drop. Until they say any man so far as he is human wink
funny
how about the case of some girls they add u but they dont chart with u nor respond, how do you explain that
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Jbossrymes:
funny
how about the case of some girls they add u but they dont chart with u nor respond, how do you explain that
Dey are waiting for you to talk to them first,or they just don't find you interesting
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by JoshuaKay(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lordabas:

Statistics show that guys don't check/assess anything before accepting a friend request from a girl
cheesy

Who told u that?
I don't accept requests from ladies with no profile picture or if she's ugly. My bad though. However, I consider such request if it's someone I know personally.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Charlesnerd: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
All those criteria and hurdles to be a friend on facebook?

Making heaven seems to be easier.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by unamama(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2015
email me ur FB user I.d let me check u out on FB nah.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
dovelike:

Dey are waiting for you to talk to them first,or they just don't find you interesting
whats up Dove, may i meet u on Facebook?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Youngpo413: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
dovelike:
Guys if you know you have friends that are girls on your facebook,know that you have passed their test and accessment.When a girl (eg. me) receive a friend request from a guy,these are the following things we check

-How cute you look in your pictures.If you are ugly...hmmmm.. you fit pass the other tests sha

-Mutual friends,that is,if the mutual friends you have with them are the ones that she considers important,you`ve been accepted. But if they are the ones she considers irrelevant,well you might pass the other tests.

-Your country and where you schooled. If she sees a school like Harvard,hahaha,she is permitted to contact me. If it is Avu Comprehensive angry angry angry why you go put am for facebook??.If you live in a country outside of the one she has lived in or lives in,curiousity kicks in,you get accepted for futher inquiry.

-How established you look. If your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend. If you take pics in front of a dirty damaged bus,Aba market area,wearing that Wizkid cap and forming star boy,you will follow her for a long time cry

-The kind of friends.For those of you that don`t put pictures on your facebook,she checks your friends pictures and access you through theirs.Those of you that put stickers,she reads some of them and if they are current and inspirational,she accepts(thinking you are mysterious and shy..yumm) But if they are ancient and stupid like that frog drinking a glass of wine and saying thats none of my business mtcccheeewww.

Anyways,I rest my case for now. Other Ladies should add theirs..
some are really taking this facebook serious,I wonder if anything good has ever come out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.