Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up (3933 Views)

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2014
kilokeys:

u wan tag me as "konkqueror" shey?

i am a gentleman o... and i hope never to hit my woman.

na joke i dey o.
Konkqueror, love that!
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
Only joking
No problem
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
divAnnie:
Thank you all for your wonderful contributions. People like you guys are needed to beautify this world
But just wondering, despite all the beating, is it possible for him 2 genuinely love her?
a man that love you will surely beat you seriously,if he doesn't,he is not inlove with you. It may sound absurd but that's the fact.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
a man that love you will surely beat you seriously,if he doesn't,he is not inlove with you. It may sound absurd but that's the fact.
what How can you say that? My friend checked out of the relationship. I would say better late than never. Any man that lays his hand on a woman for any reason is a beast. Why would you call it love?
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Any girl that runs her mouth should be ready for a resounding slap that will reset her Medula . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( / Karma... How True Is Its Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.