Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up (3940 Views)

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ladys should learn,karate,alkido and every self defence tactics. It's high time some men are put in their effing place.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tabh:
Ladys should learn,karate,alkido and every self defence tactics. It's high time some men are put in their effing place.
my sister this one na work o well this one mean say no more full housewife be that grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cholls:
my sister this one na work o well this one mean say no more full housewife be that grin grin grin
Full housewife? It takes power away from women,that status should be rejected.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tabh:
I agree, women karate organization should be established. There should be one, lol
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Cholls(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tabh:

Full housewife? It takes power away from women,that status should be rejected.
my sister are you for real smiley
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
divAnnie:

I agree, women karate organization should be established. There should be one, lol
Should be established? Nooo,it has been on since.
Women learn it same way some men do. There are many fitness centres that offer such.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Excuse you? undecided
When i am married to your brother?
What do i call you then? Ex-boyfriend number 4? grin
there is a reason divorce is legal sad
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tabh:

Should be established? Nooo,it has been on since.
Women learn it same way some men do. There are many fitness centres that offer such.
Didn't know that. I felt learning karate was a 'men thing'. We need 2 start kicking a**es
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by jashar(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
What are you saying?
Cholls:
my sister is the organization you work with named put asunder or helps to amend the relationship?
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Kingsleyagu(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2014
The question is, do u know if Ada enjoy being beaten by her boyfriend, Some ladies derived joy in being beaten by their partner. undecidedThe question is, do u know if Ada enjoy being beaten by her boyfriend, Some ladies derived joy in being beaten by their partner.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2014
this op registered today and already spent more than 3hrs online and u talk say make junior no slap u..

i know who you are oo
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by misszainab(f): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2014
When he slapped me for the 3rd time,the nearest weapon was a rake! I used it on him, spat on him, slapped him 3times! And then bade him good bye. I'm sure he'll never forget me because of the scar that rake gave him. Foolish man!
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by obyrich(m): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=divAnnie post=27788185]
She only asked for advice. But wateva reason it may have been, does it require violence or physical abuse? #justasking[/quote My dear if a so called girl friend physically abuses my mum, I will not hesitate to downgrade her to a mumu version of biological software.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
this op registered today and already spent more than 3hrs online and u talk say make junior no slap u..

i know who you are oo
Is there a law that stops me from registering and posting thesame day? Pleeaaasee!
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2014
Kingsleyagu:
The question is, do u know if Ada enjoy being beaten by her boyfriend, Some ladies derived joy in being beaten by their partner. undecidedThe question is, do u know if Ada enjoy being beaten by her boyfriend, Some ladies derived joy in being beaten by their partner.
No! She doesn't consider it in any way pleasant.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2014
misszainab:
When he slapped me for the 3rd time,the nearest weapon was a rake! I used it on him, spat on him, slapped him 3times! And then bade him good bye. I'm sure he'll never forget me because of the scar that rake gave him. Foolish man!
Whoa, dats a big one. He'll never forget
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 07, 2014
divAnnie:

Is there a law that stops me from registering and posting thesame day? Pleeaaasee!
Only joking
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=obyrich post=27793333][/quote]
smiley
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by dechandel(f): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
there is a reason divorce is legal sad
I tell you say the marriage don do me? Oga park well o tongue
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2014
dechandel:

I tell you say the marriage don do me? Oga park well o tongue
lets just say you don't really know what's good for you ATM tongue. I wanna help you rediscover yourself grin

this thing na conflict between your mind and your heart, follow your heart and come to me tongue
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by kilokeys(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
lets just say you don't really know what's good for you ATM tongue. I wanna help you rediscover yourself grin

this thing na conflict between your mind and your heart, follow your heart and come to me tongue

i laff in Vietnamese... u no dey tire?
she don do u strong thing o.. better wake up and move on. haba leave her for me n.. how much u want?
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by kilokeys(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2014
divAnnie:
Hi ladies and gents. This is a forum for experiences as well as advice.
Ada was a cheerful lady until she met Junior, he showed her all the affection in the world. Two years into their relationship, they were closer and couldn't do without each other. They had a misunderstanding one day and he slapped her. Said her words frustrated him and made him feel helpless. He apologised and swore he still loved her.
Now the question: is this an excuse for physical abuse? Should she stay knowing we are all humans and make mistakes or leave him since no man should lay hands on his wife or spouse in attempts to beat or threaten her?

Never slap a woman... thats headline news

give am better konk... she no go fit tell anybody..

jokes apart sha.. physical and verbal abuse is bad.. we need to fight against both..
i hope i don't meet a nag.. i am short-fused. being honest here.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2014
kilokeys:

i laff in Vietnamese... u no dey tire?
she don do u strong thing o.. better wake up and move on. haba leave her for me n.. how much u want?
LoL! My guy howfar na? Longtime!

You say money dey involved?

*drags him to a corner*
how much you fit bring if i say i go leave am for you?

grin grin
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by kilokeys(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
LoL! My guy howfar na? Longtime!

You say money dey involved?

*drags him to a corner*
how much you fit bring if i say i go leave am for you?

grin grin

#250... e guy buy u two lux for soapy o
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2014
kilokeys:

#250... e guy buy u two lux for soapy o
shocked :ochai! Dechandel must hear this! cheesy

so na #250 you dey prize her abi? Upon all her beauty and everything abi?

You need to be tied to a stake and beaten till you go soft angry
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by misszainab(f): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2014
divAnnie:

Whoa, dats a big one. He'll never forget
He will never forget oooo....that scar is like a parmanent tatoo. He will never lay his hands on a woman ever again! I just lost it nd revenged.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by totoakins(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2014
my question for posters is this... why do ladies feel they have a right to slap a guy and he should not respond in the name of gentle manliness?
as for me I don't believe in beating ladies but I have said that the day a girl slaps me is the day she gives me permission to redesign her face
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2014
totoakins:
my question for posters is this... why do ladies feel they have a right to slap a guy and he should not respond in the name of gentle manliness?
as for me I don't believe in beating ladies but I have said that the day a girl slaps me is the day she gives me permission to redesign her face
Ok, first of all, it is very rare 4 a 'normal' lady 2 slap a man nd if she does, it usually cicles around infidelity or him breaking her trust. For her 2 have slapped him shows a deep hurt.
Some men on the other hand feel that beating a woman is where they belong. They want to show their superiority or manliness. These are two conflicting reasons
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2014
kilokeys:

Never slap a woman... thats headline news

give am better konk... she no go fit tell anybody..

jokes apart sha.. physical and verbal abuse is bad.. we need to fight against both..
i hope i don't meet a nag.. i am short-fused. being honest here.
Wat about if you give her a konk and all her brain drains out through the crack on her skull? cheesy. But I agree with you on the rest
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by kilokeys(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2014
divAnnie:

Wat about if you give her a konk and all her brain drains out through the crack on her skull? cheesy. But I agree with you on the rest

its a dont-be-silly kind of konk na grin with one finger..
the kind they can't snap at the police station or put on the internet like the chris-Rihanna's
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
kilokeys:

its a dont-be-silly kind of konk na grin with one finger..
the kind they can't snap at the police station or put on the internet like the chris-Rihanna's
Lol, 4rm one-finger konk to a 2-finger konk and finally a 2-fists konk... Hmm wink
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by kilokeys(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
divAnnie:

Lol, 4rm one-finger konk to a 2-finger konk and finally a 2-fists konk... Hmm wink

u wan tag me as "konkqueror" shey?

i am a gentleman o... and i hope never to hit my woman.

na joke i dey o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( / Interracial Dating Site For Singles - Meet Your Interracial Partner Today! / Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.