Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? (3936 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Janneth a final year student of micro biology Uniport has been in love with anthony (original names changed) for about six months. all has been rossy looking like the most parfect match. and Janneth knew this must end in marriage. and so she decided to open up her past.

so when Anthony came again to her place she told him how she had a baby while in SS2 some years back and that the baby a six year old girl is with her mom.

but ever since she told "Tony" that, his calls has stoped, no more sweet text massages, always forming very busy with work.
and she can almost read the hand writing that "its over". this has made her emotional, feeling guilty, withdren and even unable to concentrate again with her project work.

its even more painful because ever since she had her baby back in secondary school she CLOSED the door to men. until her year three when Tony came with all the promise. for one year she said no, but in her final year she openned up and gave him a trial but when she has given her heart hes" backing out.

My question to the house is it wrong to have a baby and still marry another
or would you marry a man or woman knowing he/she had a baby in the past?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by buygala(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
No big deal... at least she had the dignity to keep the baby and not become a murderer like most girls embarassed .... that shows her strenghth of character, and her ability to take responsibility for her choices in life, however bad they may be

As per marrying a guy with a kid, I am neither a lady nor a gay dude... so I am in no postion to talk on that embarassed .....

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Ok

whats your answer can you
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Movesz(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2015
As a typical Nigerian man lemmi answers your question with question

How many woman has children for tu face(2 face)

How many woman will give their soul to the devil to marry 2face

How many woman do you think wish 2face divorce ann
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2015
I can marry a single parent provided he has most of the good qualities.
No one is perfect.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2015
If I really like a woman to the extent of loving her, her past is her past. What counts, to me, is what happens after we start a new relationship, as long as she tells me about it long before I decide whether to stay with her or not. It's a different story if she kept deceiving my and leading me on until I find out from a different source. . . . _Shit's not gonna be funny.

Everyone has a past. People who reveal theirs at the risk of losing the person they love, should not be castigated.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Amybijou:
I can marry a single parent provided he has most of the good qualities.
No one is perfect.

true talk
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
If I really like a woman to the extent of loving her, her past is her past. What counts, to me, is what happens after we start a new relationship, as long as she tells me about it long before I decide whether to stay with her or not. It's a different story if she kept deceiving my and leading me on until I find out from a different source. . . Shit's not gonna be funny.

Everyone has a past. People who reveal theirs at the risk of losing the person they love, should not be castigated.

yea, like in the case above shes even the one that told him........ thats sincererity
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Hazardd(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2015
i will no matter the circumtances.

It all depend on the level of love and her qualities
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Hazardd:
i will no matter the circumtances.

It all depend on the level of love and her qualities

and what could be those qualities that will make you over look the past
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
angry

Op, ah can swear down with ma unique balls that the Tony ghuy never loved the bae.... Trust me.

. . . . . . . . Believe me, when ah love someone wholeheartedly, her past ain't a thang to me..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Some single parent are way better than some gals who ain't got a child yet... It's no biggy brov.... The niggy is done with the bae..

[Love encompasses our previous excesses in the past]

The best part is that, the bae opened up to him... And that's were i admire the bae...

angry

You see the reason some people been living fake lives, cos people buy fake ideas more... Truth hurts

angry
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
If I really like a woman to the extent of loving her, her past is her past. What counts, to me, is what happens after we start a new relationship, as long as she tells me about it long before I decide whether to stay with her or not. It's a different story if she kept deceiving my and leading me on until I find out from a different source. . . . _Shit's not gonna be funny.

coolYou've said it all... Brov
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Op, ah can swear down with ma unique balls that the Tony ghuy never loved the bae.... Trust me.

. . . . . . . . Believe me, when ah love someone wholeheartedly, her past ain't a thang to me..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Some single parent are way better than some gals who ain't got a child yet... It's no biggy brov.... The niggy is done with the bae..

[Love encompasses our previous excesses in the past]

The best part is that, the bae opened up to him... And that's were i admire the bae...

angry

You see the reason some people been living fake lives, cos people buy fake ideas more... Truth hurts

angry

truth hurts indeed

but most people would prefer you lie to them or never mention it

how we are configured to live live thirs no past
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
robosky02:

truth hurts indeed

but most people would prefer you lie to them or never mention it

how we are configured to live live thirs no past

angryThat's why ah don't blame some people who live fake lives...

Yhu know why?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cos when yhu tell em the truth, which is the best part of life... They feel disappointed and hurt.... I love it when people pour their heart(s) to me, In chaff and in grains [I call that transparency] ... Though it hurts but you'll live the rest of ya happy knowing who you truly dealing with....
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Yhu know why?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cos when yhu tell em the truth, which is the best part of life... They feel disappointed and hurt.... I love it when people pour their heart(s) to me, In chaff and in grains [I call that transparency] ... Though it hurts but you'll live the rest of ya happy knowing who you truly dealing with....

for me this is even the best kind of woman to marry cos

1.you know who you are dealing with
2.she has given birth that means she is fertile unlike some that has never given birth but ahs aborted seven times
3.beside the baby is a girl she will grow up and move on.....
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Yhu know why?

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
robosky02:

for me this is even the best kind of woman to marry cos

1.you know who you are dealing with
2.she has given birth that means she is fertile unlike some that has never given birth but ahs aborted seven times
3.beside the baby is a girl she will grow up and move on.....

As I said earlier, that niccur doesnt love the bae

Simples....
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Love sef ehn.
dis tin is a vely funny suntin o
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Brugo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
No way. I don't need complications for my own children.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by justmag(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
robosky02:

Janneth a final year student of micro biology Uniport has been in love with anthony (original names changed) for about six months. all has been rossy looking like the most parfect match. and Janneth knew this must end in marriage. and so she decided to open up her past.

so when Anthony came again to her place she told him how she had a baby while in SS2 some years back and that the baby a six year old girl is with her mom.

but ever since she told "Tony" that, his calls has stoped, no more sweet text massages, always forming very busy with work.
and she can almost read the hand writing that "its over". this has made her emotional, feeling guilty, withdren and even unable to concentrate again with her project work.

its even more painful because ever since she had her baby back in secondary school she CLOSED the door to men. until her year three when Tony came with all the promise. for one year she said no, but in her final year she openned up and gave him a trial but when she has given her heart hes" backing out.

if that woman can love me thru thick and thin then I guess dat baby will be treated as my own too. Love is a rare commodity
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by IncomeClass: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
I won't try that and I will advice other not to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3X0PkWXd50

Vocal Warm Up Exercises
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes,but on one condition
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
People make mistakes ànd we all move on..she has d courage to keep it and not destroy ha womb......
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Brugo:
No way. I don't need complications for my own children.

like seriouse oh

please explain what you mean by complication?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Babygal4eva(f): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
IncomeClass:
I won't try that and I will advice other not to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3X0PkWXd50

Vocal Warm Up Exercises

Why if I may ask?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Why if I may ask?

good question?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
somethings the mistakes of the past make people to be more resolute Never to fail again
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by tpiar: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
robosky02:

move on, thread is unnecessary.

must you force someone to date you?

Why is tony suddenly the bad person?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
tpiar:

move on, thread is unnecessary.

must you force someone to date you?

Why is tony suddenly the bad person?

he has been over her she kept saying no

aya she just said yes and told him her past . is tha enough to run away

i guy that really loves you would rather stick with you
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by uzumakis: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
the part where the OP said the ' the lady decided to give tony a trial ' makes me laugh... so gals are like if they dating a guy is more a privilege to the guy lol.
that aside for me I can't marry a single parent, not saying others cant , but I can't for some reasons....

also all others saying the guy don't love her that's why hes acting the way he's acting, well I want to say loving someone don't mean you cant be yourself or hold still to your dreams and wants...# just saying
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzumakis:
the part where the OP said the ' the lady decided to give tony a trial ' makes me laugh... so gals are like if they dating a guy is more a privilege to the guy lol.
that aside for me I can't marry a single parent, not saying others cant , but I can't for some reasons....

also all others saying the guy don't love her that's why hes acting the way he's acting, well I want to say loving someone don't mean you cant be yourself or hold still to your dreams and wants...# just saying

real love overlooks ...........

can you give the reason you cant
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by uzumakis: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
robosky02:

real love overlooks ...........

can you give the reason you cant
real loves overlooks you say? lemme ask you will real love turn you from being a guy to being a gal?
stop those sentimental approach jawe**** real love brings you at of you and not chinedo out off balogun.

my reasons plenty oh you know go like to hear em oh******

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much / Reason Why Sex Enhancers (burantashi Etc..)are Most Common Among Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.