Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations (101748 Views)

Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court / See The Names Of Those Who Will Probe Yaradua And Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
even a terrorist(dokubo) agreed he benefit under his administration lipsrsealed
Demdem:
The truth is Jonathan has been using our reserves for settlement. the fool has been sharing money since his bayelsa days and have exported this criminal act to the fg. During his primaries years ago, we know how much the fool spent on delegates. Where did the fisherman source the money from if not from reserves. The same period when reserves are going down. Only a fool will believe it's to make the naira strong.
Now, the states are complaining that there is no money but fg not complaining that no buyers for our oil. Elections are near and the kaikai drunkard needs as much as possible to throw around.
We know how these things work around here.
Only a bastard will ask me for a link.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by olapluto(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
nikpet2:
naira is 170 as at today bro.. and thank you for your effort.

#respect

Currently 1USD is going for 172 naira, and it looks likely to fall greater. I predict USD to enter 200 naira by the week preceeding elections. CBN will not be able to buy back Naira's powers anymore and as usual, they will throw the blames on the common man. Common man who was not aware that our income from oil hit the rooftop over the last 16 years of PDP.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

See ignoramus, has Jonathan fought terrorism?
Where are the Chibok girls or rather women?
How many lives and property have been destroyed since the inception of Jona administration?
Rather than saying he is fighting terrorism, he is empowering terrorism is the qualifier.

#bringbackourcountry

See mumu, you think you can just go and take the girls away? They are humans not some intel on a hard disk. This is real live situation not Hollywood shit.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Obiagelli:

You are asking why gej's budge is 5 times obj's, i asked if you factored inflation and exchange rate, you are telling me its inconsequential?

If it cost me 10k to feed in 2003, it will cost me 30k today. I hope you get it

Btw those budget figures are in naira (i believe), go and check the exchange rate and stop clowning.

Barcanista, teach this man abeg.

obj, y'adua are all pdp's am lost here. are you hating on pdp or GEJ? does that mean PDP can continue ruling and not GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by cellors: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Barcanista , Obiagelli, Abok1, demdem. nice one guys. Figures don't lie. The SaTANists would rather we swallow lies polished with sentiments

If we can be detribalised ,objective and stay off religious sentiments , we sure would have our country back. #fact!
what sense does it make to have a golden opportunity to turn things around and blow it? Having access to more money should translate to DEVELOPMENT and growth ooo. Sharing our common wealth with friends and peers should not be seen as transformation !!!

Hard facts we have everywhere, with the amount of money Jona has had access to, what has been the percentage of his achievements? Any correlation?
Enriching militants isn't national empowerment nah!! Putting the water ways in the hands of touts in order to secure our oyel hasnt even stopped 100,000 barrels of oyel going missing daily sef?

Even datolee agrees in summation, Jona is not the best for us. Anyways, Jona is their brother and he cant do wrong even when it is obvious he should be chastised and sent to otuoke straight!

8 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by tomakint: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Where is that datolee guy, I need him here to tackle barcanista objectively. Berem stay away from this thread because figures are being discussed not APCccccccccc.
There is no point bringing datolee into this thread filled with half-truths, this Op is fond of claiming to know too much....I think he has been educated more on his own thread.

5 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Abraham2013(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Nothing is more worth it than telling Nigerians the situation of things. FACTS don't lie.
My son let me teach u sometin. Facts and stats r like mini skit, dey show a lot of tins buh cover d main tin. Let me giv u just one example, Did obasanjo and yaradua hav boko haram to contented wit?
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by femolevsky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
In all your noise, I have decided to single out this. Do you realise that the SUBSIDY bills started to speak in trillions when Jonathan came on board? It wasn't so when Yar Adua was there...
Hey, Jonathan admitted Fraud in the sector and the subsidy bill. Yet, the same indicted people are his campaigners

FALSE sir, it actually started under Obasanjo, the reason was because the middle class grew and many more cars got on the roads. Of course, as any other lucrative business, this attracted thieves, many of whom hit in during the change of government, they made false claims and were paid first because of people like you who scream at the sight of any fuel queues. One other thing that affected the growth in our subsidy bill was the need to Wet the country and still have enough in store to cover any shock. So PGEJ ordered PPMC to reactivate all our dilapidated depots and storage facilities so we can store enough to last us a while, that's why we haven't had fuel queues for a while. Now thrives obviously find their way into any system, as it becomes more lucrative, so the fact that the theives were exposed for your knowledge shows the government's commitment to plug loopholes. Nigeria has corrupt people everywhere, we just need a system to ensure they can't operate. And this government did it by ensuring MOMAN and IPMAN are the only importers. In fact, IPMAN has started building their own Refinery in Delta, this under PGEJ.

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
chisos 200?? shocked shocked .. you no pity naija at all bro cheesy

please lets enjoy the fresh air till 2019 abeg.. kiss
olapluto:

Currently 1USD is going for 172 naira, and it looks likely to fall greater. I predict USD to enter 200 naira by the week preceeding elections. CBN will not be able to buy back Naira's powers anymore and as usual, they will throw the blames on the common man. Common man who was not aware that our income from oil hit the rooftop over the last 16 years of PDP.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by fhunn: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
power house with debt, power house but broke, power house with no meaningful infrastructure, power house without power, power house with incessant corruption..

It's funny u have to resolve to this yeye argument as a defence...the 'on-paper' matter...

It beats me how u survive with no brain..

Despite all its still a power house!!!

Till another economy surpasses us. Period!

And I can't remember Nigeria being the pow house of Africa during the regime of the previous civilian ex-presidents.

So I think you should applaud GEJ for doing a good thing rather than blaming him for the woe you've brought upon yourself because I frankly believe if you were engaged in looking for ways to make yourself useful you won't have the time to come here and make this useless comment!!!
When people are using their heads to think, you are busy using your as.s to think trying to make sure something sensible comes out not taking into consideration of the fact that when you are thinking with your as.s nothing comes out but a colourful stinking sh'it!!!!!!!!

aaaahhh, I feeel gooood!!!(horrible bosses grin )

Tag: all useless critics that don't have something worthwhile to do.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
jcmaiah:

See mumu, you think you can just go and take the girls away? They are humans not some intel on a hard disk. This is real live situation not Hollywood shit.

I love this bring it on since you have the effrontery. Not building school,water or light constitutes an impeachable
offence.What constitutes an
impeachabe offence by constitution is
security of lives & property. And I think by now you know what should happen to Jona since he cannot secure our lives and properties.

#bringbackourcountry

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by atlwireles: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
If any APC rat thinks the content of this thread are in anyway to their advantage, then God save your soul from eternal foolishness. Your lying machine has been once again, completely and totally disgraced. Please spare me your almajiris rants.

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
nikpet2:
chisos 200?? shocked shocked .. you no pity naija at all bro cheesy

please lets enjoy the fresh air till 2019 abeg.. kiss

Is there fresh air in Bauchi right now? No fresh air but polluted air. Can't you guys opined without being sentimental?

#bringbackourcountry
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by AODT(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
perez019:
Mr barcanista, what if GMB ends us losing the 2015 general election despite painting GEJ's adminisration bad?

Secondly, please give me 5 genuine reasons why I need to vote for GMB.
Awaiting your response Mr barcanista.

I must say that am really impressed with all this information. What barcanista is simply saying is that for an administration to have expended so much and have next to nothing to show for, is not the right path to follow to experirence change in Nigeria. GMB is not necessarily the solution we have but certianly not GEJ.
"It is only insane to continue doing the same thing and expect a different result"

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:
If any APC rat thinks the content of this thread are in anyway to their advantage, then God save your soul from eternal foolishness. Your lying machine has been once again, completely and totally disgraced. Please spare me your almajiris rants.

You just lied!

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by atlwireles: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

You just lied!

Please take a number.

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by femolevsky(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

You are entitle to your opinion but not to your facts.
Sir, Jonathan told the foreigners we now enjoy light 24/7 , is that true?

I had 20/7 light then and now, it's even better, 23/7. I believe it will get better and my Nepa bill has been 3,000 since I can remember. Also I spend only N2000 on diesel all month on the average.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by aresa: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
automaticcars:
^
^^
^^^

The three posters after op are very stup.id. Why attacking the op instead of saying any disagreement they have with the data the op has given us?

You guys are very fooli.sh. Dumb and fooli.sh indeed.

TANoids are dummies, zombies, walking deads and ignorant and mentally corrupt illiterates dead enders with no brains or any ability to engage intelligent discussion with sensible and rationale contribution...

They are a sad and gross reflection of the same corrupt and incompetent clown they are supporting...

At this point, it's very obvious that what's best for the country and their fellow countrymen is irrelevant and means nothing to them..

6 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:

Please take a number.

I will only do that had it been you are a reasonable gentleman.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
donnypool:

obj, y'adua are all pdp's am lost here. are you hating on pdp or GEJ? does that mean PDP can continue ruling and not GEJ?
Obasanjo failed woefully in infrastructural development, education and human development, but kudos to him for the National financial stability.

However, Jonathan fails in every sector of the economy.

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:

Aligned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
olapluto:

My painful expectation also. With the coming elections and Jonathan precedence as regards spending recklessly during this period, the naira simply can't escape it. It's doomed to fall.
Anyone with stash of dollars currently should wait a bit and see the value of ur dollars appreciate against the naira.
Honestly, Jonathan is a curse to the Nigerian Nation.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
i understand bro,, thats why its our duty to sweep them pdp out come 2015 cool cool cool

dguyindcorner:

Is there fresh air in Bauchi right now? No fresh air but polluted air. Can't you guys opined without being sentimental?

#bringbackourcountry

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
aresa:

TANoids are dummies, zombies, walking deads and ignorant and mentally corrupt illiterates dead enders with no brains or any ability to engage intelligent discussion with sensible and rationale contribution...

They are a sad and gross reflection of the same corrupt and incompetent clown they are supporting...

At this point, it's very obvious that what's best for the country and their fellow countrymen is irrelevant and means nothing to them..

Where have you been since the demolition of your coven started?

Too late to cry when you people's head is OFF!

grin

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by odave: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
karlmax2:
i hope you know that a countries external debt includes those borrowed by states ? And Nigerians know the states that has mogaged the life of their unborn children with loans to service the ego of a certain Tinubu.this debt includes the one FASHOLE collected for school project he didn't do and ran to court when asked to account for it the one fayemi used to buy that 50million naira bed was also part of the debt and the ameachis private jet too.
So don't make it seem as if the debt is federal government alone .it includes the loans fg signed off for states
Bros, may God bless you jare...OP is working for what he's being paid for. We all know that 1 Barrel is now less than $80 I wonder where d guy see $100 per barrel, as if na only fg get d debt....they are just too blind with hatred to see clearly, telling tthe truth won't kill you

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by samplegirl(f): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
I wanted to comment on the topic but something asked me to check the poster out and when I did I found out where he is coming from.

It is useless wasting time with such people.

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Obasanjo failed woefully in infrastructural development, education and human development, but kudos to him for the National financial stability.

but you are saying ObJ is better than GEJ now you are saying they both failed. please stop using obj and ya adua as an exibit, its costing you valuable argument point. buhari as ruled before right. i'll rather you compare buhari vs GEJ because they are from a different party and they are a direct opponent. using PDP to fight PDP, after saying PDP is bad is totally baseless

Its Buhari vs GEJ
not OBJ(pdp) ya adua (PDP) vs GEJ (pdp)

thanks

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by olapluto(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
odave:

Bros, may God bless you jare...OP is working for what he's being paid for. We all know that 1 Barrel is now less than $80 I wonder where d guy see $100 per barrel, as if na only fg get d debt....they are just too blind with hatred to see clearly, telling tthe truth won't kill you
What blind hatred? Jonathan became a substansive president in 2009. Since then, oil prices had been going up until few months ago. One needs to ask, what impact of the high oil prices did Nigerians feel?
As you can see from the graph, Jonathan had it very good in terms of oil revenue.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
femolevsky:

I had 20/7 light then and now, it's even better, 23/7. I believe it will get better and my Nepa bill has been 3,000 since I can remember. Also I spend only N2000 on diesel all month on the average.

we all know unless you don't know that some areas and industrial areas enjoy steady light due to undue advantage even before Jona became the president. I guess you stay in such area and you can't even boast of 24/7 as purported by Mr Jona even if your area was sampled by Oga in the whole of Nigeria.
I remember the minister of power once said in an interview on AIT when confronted by Nigerians on the issue of light, that he's to live by example and he has therefore banned the use of generator or plant in his house because the people he's governing cannot continue to live in darkness and he will be enjoying steady light because he can afford the fuel.

#stopdeceivingnigerians
#bringbackourcountry
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:
Final remark, The whole argument of foreign debt is a non-issue. Thailand has more external reserve than UK, Brazil external reserve is equivalent to that of US and UK joined together. Nigeria is 45th in term of country with highest external reserve.

In terms of external debt, the likes of Ghana, Tanzania are owing more than Nigeria.. we are 89th in the world.

Argument should center on the development of this nation than stockpiling fund in reserve (except the ECA or SWF for infrastructure investment). Get the damn money out of wherever it is and use it for the development of this nation. Until then, Jonathan till Buhari stop contesting election in Nigeria.

stop wasting your time arguing, you are basically fighting your own GEJ with his party member. you should be wiser than this.

request for the opposition to compare the former president buhari to acting president GEJ. that is how it is done. how can you defend pdp from pdp? doesnt make sense.
if the opposition cannot argue with their front runner (buhari), i dont see any reason why you should argue.

thanks

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
nikpet2:
even a terrorist(dokubo) agreed he benefit under his administration lipsrsealed

That is part of where our reserves went to. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
donnypool:

but you are saying ObJ is better than GEJ now you are saying they both failed. please stop using obj and ya adua as an exibit, its costing you valuable argument point. buhari as ruled before right. i'll rather you compare buhari vs GEJ because they are from a different party and they are a direct opponent. using PDP to fight PDP, after saying PDP is bad is totally baseless

Its Buhari vs GEJ
not OBJ(pdp) ya adua (PDP) vs GEJ (pdp)

thanks
It is like you cant read...

In other words, GEJ is an EPIC Failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.