Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,723 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations (101716 Views)

Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court / See The Names Of Those Who Will Probe Yaradua And Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Gh0stFreak: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Where is that datolee guy, I need him here to tackle barcanista objectively. Berem stay away from this thread because figures are being discussed not APCccccccccc.

not everyone is a paid agent like barcanista you know.
dude probably dosen't have time for 24/7 internet propaganda.
if you noticed,this e-battle has been on for about 24hrs now,and people like barcanista,berem,obiagelli have been online throughout the whole period of this propaganda war.

which means that,this is what they do for a living.
so don't expect people with other activities outside nairaland to be online all the time.

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by nairaman66(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
aguiyi:

The relationship is clear, you are trying so hard to discredit the president who is most favored by the masses for a second term.

Several threads have been opened just to regain the image battered today by datolee, Buhari is not sellable

I am sure you must be referring to the masses in Otuoke! Definitely not the Nigerian masses. Everyone is tired about this "I have no shoes of a man". Conclusively, GEJ is not sellable today nor 2015.. He knows this that's why he bribed a lot of PDP Caucus members to come out as a sole candidate.

He should have signed up for the primaries and see if he would win.. Goon of a president!

7 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by doffman: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
cellors:
Barcanista , Obiagelli, Abok1, demdem. nice one guys. Figures don't lie. The SaTANists would rather we swallow lies polished with sentiments

If we can be detribalised ,objective and stay off religious sentiments , we sure would have our country back. #fact!
what sense does it make to have a golden opportunity to turn things around and blow it? Having access to more money should translate to DEVELOPMENT and growth ooo. Sharing our common wealth with friends and peers should not be seen as transformation !!!

Hard facts we have everywhere, with the amount of money Jona has had access to, what has been the percentage of his achievements? Any correlation?
Enriching militants isn't national empowerment nah!! Putting the water ways in the hands of touts in order to secure our oyel hasnt even stopped 100,000 barrels of oyel going missing daily sef?

Even datolee agrees in summation, Jona is not the best for us. Anyways, Jona is their brother and he cant do wrong even when it is obvious he should be chastised and sent to otuoke straight!

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by ayukdaboss(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
[s]Firefire:

I responded to your fellow comrade, no intention of Off-Point. [/s]
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
odave:

Bros, may God bless you jare...OP is working for what he's being paid for. We all know that 1 Barrel is now less than $80 I wonder where d guy see $100 per barrel, as if na only fg get d debt....they are just too blind with hatred to see clearly, telling tthe truth won't kill you
World Oil Price... See the flunctuation? at a point it reached $108
On April 30, Benchmark crude dropped below $100 for the first time in three weeks as oil supplies continued to rise and the unusually cold winter resulted in negative U.S. economic news. Gas was up 14 cents for the month, the most in three years.[142] More Ukraine trouble pushed Benchmark crude above $100 and Brent crude over $108 on May 12,[143] and further problems in Libya helped push Benchmark crude over $102 and Brent crude over $110 by May 15, though negative economic news in the U.S. and an unexpected increase in oil stockpiles pushed Benchmark crude back down temporarily.[144][145] Continued concerns over Ukraine and Libya pushed oil back above $104
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_oil_market_chronology_from_2003#2014

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
THE GDP DATOLEE BROUGHT UP ISNT A REFLECTION OF AN ECONOMY. THE GDP WENT DOWN DURING BUHARI DOES NOT MEAN NIGERIANS WERE SUFFERING. JONATHAN CLAIMS GDP HAS GONE UP BUT SUFFERINGS HAS GONE UP ALSO. NOW , DEPLETED REVENUE, MORE DEBT ..... WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING. HAVE THESE GUYS NOT WONDERED WHY OBJ SACKED OKONJO IWEALA DURING HIS TIME. IF JONATHAN CONTINUED THE WAY FORMER PDP LEADERS DID , I WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM VOTING HIM.

6 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
It is like you cant read...

In other words, GEJ is an EPIC Failure

how can you prove they are both failures?

you are using external reserve from previous administration to tackle present administration and you know they are both PDP, who argue like that?

use buhari or every other non pdp administration as a base for your argument.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
donnypool:

but you are saying ObJ is better than GEJ now you are saying they both failed. please stop using obj and ya adua as an exibit, its costing you valuable argument point. buhari as ruled before right. i'll rather you compare buhari vs GEJ because they are from a different party and they are a direct opponent. using PDP to fight PDP, after saying PDP is bad is totally baseless

Its Buhari vs GEJ
not OBJ(pdp) ya adua (PDP) vs GEJ (pdp)

thanks

clouded with sentiments.
Has any party ruled us since democracy?
Everyone knows Yaradua was the most democratic government Nigerians has ever had , the man that was not afraid of death. The man that would say it as it is. Even said the election that brought him in was not credible. Obasanjo, we know him for he his a man, boko haram would have become history. What do we know Jona for apart from deceptions?

Akpabio for me is one of the best because his works speak for him. Is he from APC?

You will only see the truth, know it till it sets you free when you stop being a fanatic.

#bringbackourcountry.

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Missy89(f): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

I will probably take the advice of many here and stop debating with you because you certainly do not understand what you are talking about, you are just being aggressive for nothing.

I have given you the reason the depletion of external reserve that in 1 month after SLS left office, it grow by more than $1 billion. If you say that Buhari did well by not devaluing the Naira, please can you tell me how we would have defended the Naira against dollar if not either devaluing or defending with external reserve.

Like I told you from the previous debate, you just take argument everywhere just to win them. What is waste that is in this government that is not in other government? what is the percentage change in expenditures of this government year on year as against the previous governments?

You have no clue of what you are writing, i'm afraid

If the debt and the budget grew because naira lost its value (inflation) That cant be factual for a simple reason.

The oil prices rose as well, which means inflation doesn't matter. Lets even say the naira was inflated by 3% every year (this is a huge percentage) oil prices under Jonathan has risen over 50% at the same time so an increase in the budget (which is understandably as per inflation) shouldn't deplete the reserves since there was no huge fall in oil prices in those years.

Let's even say there was a huge fall in prices (which never happened), then only the reserve should be depleted and borrowing should not have increased since there is enough reserve to shock the loss of oil revenue.

The increase in debt and a depleting reserve with a stable oil price in the last 5 years (over $100) only means one thing : CORRUPTION!

Take it or leave it.

I am not a GMB fan by the way

7 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Eziachi: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Opiosko:
U are really working hard spending sleepless nights to earn ur next pay. I wish u could channel such effort to something that's worth it.
What is more worthwhile than knowing the earning index of your country and how your elected servant have fared managing your resources?
You should be thankful to the poster, no matter your political divide. It is called accountability. An intelligent citizen should be arguing about the content of the figures and data presented instead of attacking the poster irrespective of his motives.

7 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
fhunn:

Despite all its still a power house!!!

Till another economy surpasses us. Period!

And I can't remember Nigeria being the pow house of Africa during the regime of the previous civilian ex-presidents.

So I think you should applaud GEJ for doing a good thing rather than blaming him for the woe you've brought upon yourself because I frankly believe if you were engaged in looking for ways to make yourself useful you won't have the time to come here and make this useless comment!!!
When people are using their heads to think, you are busy using your as.s to think trying to make sure something sensible comes out not taking into consideration of the fact that when you are thinking with your as.s nothing comes out but a colourful stinking sh'it!!!!!!!!

aaaahhh, I feeel gooood!!!(horrible bosses grin )

Tag: all useless critics that don't have something worthwhile to do.
I'm glad u feel good. But it's not nice of u to use me as a practice on the reply u intended giving ur parents for being constantly nagging..

But u knw wot, I'll free u

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by fhunn: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
donnypool:

but you are saying ObJ is better than GEJ now you are saying they both failed. please stop using obj and ya adua as an exibit, its costing you valuable argument point. buhari as ruled before right. i'll rather you compare buhari vs GEJ because they are from a different party and they are a direct opponent. using PDP to fight PDP, after saying PDP is bad is totally baseless

Its Buhari vs GEJ
not OBJ(pdp) ya adua (PDP) vs GEJ (pdp)

thanks

Bros u get sense

They twisted the debate ehn.....

They can't compare a military regime to a civilian one na!

Them no fit try am
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by lekzzydo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mogidi:
Africa’s new Number One
Read it at the economist
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21600685-nigerias-suddenly-supersized-economy-indeed-wonder-so-are-its-still-huge

Nigeria becomes Africa's biggest economy
Read it at the BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26913497

Nigeria overtakes South Africa to become Africa's largest economy
Read it at the famouse Guardian newspapers of Britain
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/07/nigeria-south-africa-largest-economy

Apart from bokoharam and all other forces that swore to make this nation ungovernable, GEJ surpassed our widest dreams.
Nigeria, Africa largest economy? That is not reflecting on the masses. So Nigeria present state is ur own widest dream
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by jojomario(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
automaticcars:
^
^^
^^^

The three posters after op are very stup.id. Why attacking the op instead of saying any disagreement they have with the data the op has given us?

You guys are very fooli.sh. Dumb and fooli.sh indeed.
dem b TAN pikin

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by fyneguy: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

Thank you, but please know that the recession of 2007 started with private sector with government pumping money to save the private sector, by 2011, the effect had gotten to the government sector. Please read here about the five stages of the recession from 2007 to 2011

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2011/aug/07/global-financial-crisis-key-stages

I ask the same question, was Naira under stress more than it was under OBJ and Yaradua? the answer is yes

Was the external reserve used to defend the Naira, the answer is yes

I will believe my Government except you can provide us any link what other uses the external reserve was used for.

If the Naira was under stress in GEJ govt MORE than it was under the previous regime, it's a further indictment on GEJ's monetary and fiscal policies.

Lest I forget, if a government expended more on tangibles (IPP as in OBJ's case) and another expended same or similar amount on questionable and intangible stuff (inflated subsidy, unverifiable and questionable Defense allocation), both governments can not be assessed with just the expenditure figures.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Ozichim(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Let us be true to ourselves.
Obasnjo faced Militancy, they blow up oil pipes, kidnap workers and he deployed Military. Yet he saved LOTS of Money and Still managed the debt from $30b to $3 billion

Yar Adua faced similar thing until the Amnesty Program. Yet he saved More Money and managed the debt well.
See this...

Militants blow up oil installation= Nigeria loses Money
Militants Kidnap Oil Workers= Nigeria Loses Oil Money
Oil Coys Pay Ransome= It tells on our tax
Oil Coys cut production= Nigeria loses money
President Obasanjo Spent Money on Military= Just Like Jonathan.
Yet, we had enough in our revenue and almost zero external debt

See how you deliberately avoided the man's point and went back to your baseless argument. You seem to be incoherent, dangerous and manipulative, and insincere. you just picked some and live the first coments.
Pls. see the man's point and comment on them if you like. stop lieing to us.

"Ahmeduana:

REMEMBER THAT DURING OBASANJO AND YARADUA THERE WAS NO FUNCTIONAL RAILWAY SYSTEM, NO WORLD CLASS AIRPORT, AND THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ARE FEW, NO MAKARANTA ALMAJIRI, AND ALL THE 35,000 KILOMETERS ROAD NETWORKS ARE DEATH TRAP, And all these are functioning right now though not fully but we are on the right track of achieving NIGERIA of our dream. AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MORE MONEY,MORE PROBLEMS, MORE SOLUTIONS> OBASANJO CAME IN A DIFFERENT TIME YARADUA CAME IN AN INTERESTING TIME while jonathan is war time president all the money we should have used for infrastructure development purpose is been spent on in executing war on boko haram THIS IS MY QUESTION IS IT THE AMOUNT THE STATE GOVERNORS ARE COLLECTING AS MONTHLY ALLOCATION DURING OBASANJO AND YARADUA ERA IS IT THE SAME AMOUNT THEY ARE STILL COllECTING NOW? Left for the governor Nigeria will not be having anything call external reserve "
I won't forget what I suffered last 7-9 years. fuel scarcity and bad road network. the problem is that Nigerians forgets too soon and our leaders are aware of this, and they are using it against the public. If Nigerians can reflect back, what was happening before GEJ took over they will want GEJ to continue at all cost.
I almost had heart attack because of fuel scarcity, before Yaradua and GEJ took over. For mustering courage to convene the national conference “which OBJ refused and manipulated for third term agenda”, I will vote for GEJ to complete the wonderful transformation. We want people oriented and progressive constitution. GEJ will accomplish that.
Only, Selfish, myopic and greedy Nigerian will want to return this country to the hand of old wicket politicians like APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by royalblood21: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Descartes:
Following... wink

U always follow follow!!! U resemble ur papa die...m

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Ezemust: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Demdem:

Damn ur sarcasm and come out plain. I won't bite u, demdem don't.
Should the otuokpe curse continue beyond 2015 or not?
it's obvious that u r an ofenmanu. insult always
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by donguutti: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Missy89:

If the debt and the budget grew because naira lost its value (inflation) That cant be factual for a simple reason.
The oil prices rose as well, which means inflation doesn't matter. Lets even say the naira was inflated by 3% every year (this is a huge percentage)

Please maam do check Inflation rates for The past 5 years, avg >10% then correct your post accordingly
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Eziachi: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
manck2:
For Nigeria obasanjo did not achieve much in govt.
This figures are not correct. I don't think obasanjo left much money.it is more of propaganda
Because Nigeria economy need the USA dollar they have to find way to get it.
This is not a write up. These are factual figures, unless you got an alternative figures that are factual of your own? That is how to make an argument.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by perez019(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
I agree with u, just dat barcanista keeps bringing up anti GEJ threads without genuinely telling us why we should voe for GMB. GMB is not a saint either. GMB is surrounded by hawks that want to usurp power by all means. An opposition party should criticise constructively and not make damaging remarks all the time.

AODT:

I must say that am really impressed with all this information. What barcanista is simply saying is that for an administration to have expended so much and have next to nothing to show for, is not the right path to follow to experirence change in Nigeria. GMB is not necessarily the solution we have but certianly not GEJ.
"It is only insane to continue doing the same thing and expect a different result"
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

I love this bring it on since you have the effrontery. Not building school,water or light constitutes an impeachable
offence.What constitutes an
impeachabe offence by constitution is
security of lives & property. And I think by now you know what should happen to Jona since he cannot secure our lives and properties.

#bringbackourcountry
Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019 and no Yoruba or Hausa APC can change that. He may not be the best but he has done what anybody sensible enough should do within these years. You think they are foolish to negotiating those girls relish? This is not something you do in a commando style else lives you want to save will be lost, hence, if u know nothing about human shield keep shut and see things unfold
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Descartes: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
royalblood21:

U always follow follow!!! U resemble ur papa die...m
Wetin u wan make I do na ?tongue
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by aresa: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

Where have you been since the demolition of your coven started?

Too late to cry when you people's head is OFF!

grin
[/s]

Tanoids like you are worthless piece of shiiit to me so irrelevant you shall remain

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Speakdatruth: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
2bad, none of ds pdp e-warrior has got any reasonable statistic 2present on ds thread. very shameful
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by fhunn: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

I love this bring it on since you have the effrontery. Not building school,water or light constitutes an impeachable
offence.What constitutes an
impeachabe offence by constitution is
security of lives & property. And I think by now you know what should happen to Jona since he cannot secure our lives and properties.

#bringbackourcountry

Show me an administration that has granted the masses the competent schools we asked for?!!
Show me an administration that has made portable pure water readily available to you?!!
Show me an administration that has supplied you with constant power 24/7?!!

And I will tell you and your partners in alteration that you are terrible liars!!!
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by donodion(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
nairaman66:

I am sure you must be referring to the masses in Otuoke! Definitely not the Nigerian masses. Everyone is tired about this "I have no shoes of a man". Conclusively, GEJ is not sellable today nor 2015.. He knows this that's why he bribed a lot of PDP Caucus members to come out as a sole candidate.

He should have signed up for the primaries and see if he would win.. Goon of a president!

Boxes and boxes of likes for you bruv.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Speakdatruth: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
jcmaiah:

Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019 and no Yoruba or Hausa APC can change that. He may not be the best but he has done what anybody sensible enough should do within these years. You think they are foolish to negotiating those girls relish? This is not something you do in a commando style else lives you want to save will be lost, hence, if u know nothing about human shield keep shut and see things unfold
oga, meshonu dia. tink d sufferin yo children wil suffer because u choosd 2tink wrongly

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Missy89(f): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
donguutti:

Please maam do check Inflation rates for The past 5 years, avg >10% then correct your post accordingly

I said if it grows by 3% yearly (which is unlikely). Are you saying in the last 5 years in grew by 10% and it is now over 50%. I think you should read and understand perfectly before quoting me.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by ayukdaboss(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Princelyod:
Clown op how many boko haram did his predicessors fight....war cost money my friend
My friend how gullible can you be? You claim GEJ is fighting Bokoharam. Make a personal analysis and please do tell...Is the status quo really indicating that GEJ is fighting terrorists? 26LGAs representing 3.5% of Nigeria have been taken away by Bokoharam yet you claim GEJs shortcomings are as a result of Bokoharam.
This is a breakdown of Military allocation in Nigeria since GEJ took over.

2010 - 2.14billion DOLLARS
2011 - 2.38 BILLION DOLLARS
2012 - 2.1 BILLION DOLLARS
2013 - 2.2 BILLION DOLLARS
TOTAL = 8.82 BILLION DOLLARS
Plus 1BILLION DOLLARS JONA.DAFT JUST BORROWED!

http://militarybudget.org/nigeria
Now Read Below:

Soldiers Revolt In Maiduguri Over Inadequate Weaponry And Poor Condition A ngry soldiers from the newly formed 7th Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri today May 14th revolted against their General Officer Commanding, Major General Abubakar Mohammed , shooting sporadically in the air at Maimalari barracks, which is also home to the Artillery Corps, the Ordinance, as well as army signals in Maiduguri, Sahara Reporters reports According to two soldiers who spoke with SR, the soldier became enraged when they saw the bodies of their colleagues ambushed and killed by Boko Haram men in Chibok, Borno state. The angry soldiers immediately started shooting into the air, complaining that their superior have failed to provide them with adequate weaponry with which to fight the war against the better- armed Boko Haram militants. “We the soldiers don’t have the kind of arms and ammunition that [Boko Haram] fighters have. So everyday, they kill our men anyhow, but it is never published in the media,” said one source. The other source also complained that the commanding officers “are too busy ‘eating’ money. And they do not pay our allowances on time. And once [a soldier dies], nobody knows what happens to his allowances again.” The sources also revealed that also that the mutinying soldiers were fed up that their military commanders have not devised a troop rotation system to ensure that those in combat can get some rest before being redeployed to continue the bloody and frustrating war with Boko Haram insurgents. General Mohammed narrowly escaped out of the barracks to an undisclosed location.

Where did the the military keep these weapons? In your house?

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by FolabiCash: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oby Ezekwesili is now a good woman with her trash work as Education Minister. I swear GEJ will be a god when he's out of office.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by atlwireles: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
After all the blame, 15 years of PDP remains the gold standard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.