Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180722 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by yinkuscious(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats to the latest queen jennimma
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Bibol(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats Jennimma, you deserve it. Enjoy your reign dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by 190: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
So rokiatu lost after al those nyash and bosom she put up grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Caseless: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
iyabodeh:
Yimucious! See him!
*climbs her back* oya carry me de go.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Caseless: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
190:
u de crase? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Caseless!!! I dey warn you. I won't say cos you be 'his' padi, I go pour gutter water for your mouth na. tongue grin oya make I hug you, so you no go throway my load outside. No dey bring me here gain jorz!

Caseless:
*climbs her back* oya carry me de go.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by r231(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
fuc off angry

Thanks!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Truckpusher(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
190:
No mind her ,she think say na to carry three people nyash go solve the mata grin

Rokiatu ,please give it up - That nyash belongs to an entire community.
Do you even realize how frustrated these nyashless girls on NL were, when you decided to post a pic of that hill? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ETHIX(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
That is good
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Tonylyte(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Next episode i want see NadiaSa1
Na me go be her campaign manager.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
fuc off angry
Ur fada! That was rude of you ya no? Blawwdy animal angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Caseless: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
iyabodeh:
Caseless!!! I dey warn you. I won't say cos you be 'his' padi, I go pour gutter water for your mouth na. tongue grin oya make I hug you, so you no go throway my load outside. No dey bring me here gain jorz!

jisos! Jbluv , help me stuff this lady belle with some 'high' make i get peace.
*dances to liquor by 9ice*
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by rattlesnake(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ur fada! That was rude of you ya no? Blawwdy animal angry

confirmed area girl
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:

confirmed area girl
Thanks for the compliment.Fooooolish thing!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks for the compliment.Fooooolish thing!

please go away......u are so so repulsive if u know u are unstable.....why not look for somewhere else to demo your werey angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:

please go away......u are so so repulsive if u know u are unstable.....why not look for somewhere else to demo your werey angry
shattap! Id/iot! He shared a link that'll probably help feed your generation and you replied him with a stinker. If you are running mad,log off and locate your village square.Oloshi!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by rattlesnake(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

shattap! Id/iot! He shared a link that'll probably help feed your generation and you replied him with a stinker. If you are running mad,log off and locate your village square.Oloshi!
sorry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
*loading the one wey I go use finish ya destiny,if dem born you well quote me. Shebi your madness dey rock agbada, i go show you my own na branded. Oponu oshi
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.
GREAT UNIBEST! GREAT UNIBEN!!!

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

QUEEN JENNIMMA a.k.a QUEENJ.(MISS NAIRALAND)
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
sorry
Go and troll no more...

EOD!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by hugelyendowed: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:

confirmed area girl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NAWA O. EASY O. HAVENT U HEARD RESPECT WOMEN, AND NT TO EXCHANGE WORDS WIT THEM?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jbluv55(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Teespice:

I am fine and you?
I dey alright o. Hope you enjoyed your weekend wink.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
fredoooooo:

How far na Jennimma win ?
Yeske! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.
GREAT UNIBEST! GREAT UNIBEN!!!

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

QUEEN JENNIMMA a.k.a QUEENJ.(MISS NAIRALAND)

Queen J! You are welcome. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jennydoris(f): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats dear JENNIMMA
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yeske! grin
mama mama

baddest badosky baddo lee grin grin

i loyal o cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ArchFreelancer(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Chei! Guy,small small na... [b]These grammatical bullet[b] fit wake Abacha na

Na your own them go use console Mummy Patience J grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ jennimma...I should drop my phone I run for you ba?
As you come take dey share everything...just when I thought my Shared will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@ jennimma...I should drop my phone I run for you ba?
As you come take dey share everything...just when I thought my Shared will reduce.
lolzzz...pele o.na so Queens dey do. ogo m dikwa ko oriala grin
btw,when are ye taking me out?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Teespice(f): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

I dey alright o. Hope you enjoyed your weekend wink.

yeah I did.
what about you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.