Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180383 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Teespice(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
fuc off angry

seriously

that's harsh.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
ArchFreelancer:

Na your own them go use console Mummy Patience J grin grin
chai! Y u go edit ma post na angry tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by alexis007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Swizdoe:

Even T.A Orji of Abia state..... I just hope. That's where the similarity ends.
It will be a disaster to have someone in the mould of T.A orji as miss NL
i don't doubt the possibility.....those ladies are mediocres in the beauty departments...no malice intended
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jbluv55(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Teespice:

yeah I did.
what about you?
I'm alright my lady smiley. Tis been a while o grin. How is 'HE'? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Creamish(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
rokiatu:
So thats the end of the road? cry cry hahahhaaha anyways a special thanks to all those who voted for me right from the beginning till the end.

Creamish, deife, Awho, Jejemanito, medunah, Guykhena, Ellemuah, Natasha2 You guys rock, I truly appreciate the time you guys took to do this for me wink Thanks you so much.

Jennimma, congratulations.

And the judges, big up to you guy.

Ur welcome darl. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

who is the HE? So gist dey and you no shout me? Bad disciple angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Teespice(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

yeah.

it's been a while.

as for that "he", me sef I don't know.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Shtup!

Will sweun pay me if i win

tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pr0ton:

Abeg really tired of reading from page fifty something. Could you please tell me who the winner is... All I see is "congrat jenny" "congrat vivly" etc...

Tag:
francistony, dopeyomi, segunflames, Rilwayne001 & valued

Winner- Jennimma

1st- Vivly

2nd- Rozzay

3rd- Rokiatu

4th- Temigracie

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Rilwayne001: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

tongue

undecided undecided

You should campaign for me in the MR. NL contest or else angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Bobbyzain(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
So people when will MR. NAIRALAND DECEMBER START?.Because i feel like contesting right now.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
mama mama

baddest badosky baddo lee grin grin

i loyal o cool cool
Lolz...i sight u wink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz...i sight u wink
i sight you too mama grin e be like say that time don dey reach o wink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
i sight you too mama grin e be like say that time don dey reach o wink
Looolz...ok o! I go reason am. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Looolz...ok o! I go reason am. smiley
nothing does you. Baddo lee abeg reason am smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ArchFreelancer(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
chai! Y u go edit ma post na angry tongue

I nor edit anything jare. Na because say na opera mini I use, I been wan bolden your gbagauns grin grin tongue sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
ArchFreelancer:

I nor edit anything jare. Na because say na opera mini I use, I been wan bolden your gbagauns grin grin tongue sad
Lmao! God pass you ooo...winch grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ArchFreelancer(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Seriously, when them go do Mr Nairaland nau. sad angry sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ArchFreelancer(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! God pass you ooo...winch grin

Na you be winch oh. Wetin do make you never *slept*, you dey wait make e nack 12 bah? shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Calismart(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.
GREAT UNIBEST! GREAT UNIBEN!!!

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

QUEEN JENNIMMA a.k.a QUEENJ.(MISS NAIRALAND)
Queen Jennimma,you are very much welcome.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
#winks#

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Harhzyz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pics or adonbilivit
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by dre11(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Bookmarked

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
First of all, I ll like to congratulate our darling and sweet Jennimma. Congrats sweetie. Honestly, twas a really tough competition. My dear, you truly deserve it. #kisses...
I also wanna apologise to my campaign team and supporters, am so so sorry for letting you guys down. I felt I can combine NYSC camping activities with the contest. I knew so little about their light and general camping issues here. I decided to squeeze in some time to address some mentions here. I totally appreciate those who voted for me, those who encouraged me, those who criticized and insulted me (lol, hmmmm people take this contest serious gan oo, like say nah oye-idile).
Madcow1- I honestly don't know why Seun decided to ban you at this time. I know you tried a lot for me. Despite the fact that I wasn't consistent at this time. I saw your mentions, saw the campaigns, sa everything. You are the best.
Idowuogbo- I totally acknowledge the fact that people call you badosky. Personally, I hate bullying or any issue related to it. I saw those mentions. Saw those corrections and the likes. But, honestly, I don't like the part where you insulted my campaign manager. I know he tried his best. I was the one at fault here.
Rozzay- Sweetie-pie, I love you. Thanks for checking up on me. Abeg, how my pickin?.
Speakdatruth and marthak- honestly, I am tongue-tied. Sometimes, we need to over-look somethings to allow peace reign. That's what we call maturity. This is a faceless forum. And the contest is only about having fun. Honestly, you guys take things too personal.
As for my niggas and babes out there, vikkyk10 etc. Abeg make unna no vex, I no fit mention names (nah night-out we dey, I no wan wahala). Thanks a lot. You guys are so sweet.

Thanks
Temigracie

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Stepsse(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
temigracie:

First of all, I ll like to congratulate our darling and sweet Jennimma. Congrats sweetie. Honestly, twas a really tough competition. My dear, you truly deserve it. #kisses...
I also wanna apologise to my campaign team and supporters, am so so sorry for letting you guys down. I felt I can combine NYSC camping activities with the contest. I knew so little about their light and general camping issues here. I decided to squeeze in some time to address some mentions here. I totally appreciate those who voted for me, those who encouraged me, those who criticized and insulted me (lol, hmmmm people take this contest serious gan oo, like say nah oye-idile).
Madcow1- I honestly don't know why Seun decided to ban you at this time. I know you tried a lot for me. Despite the fact that I wasn't consistent at this time. I saw your mentions, saw the campaigns, sa everything. You are the best.
Idowuogbo- I totally acknowledge the fact that people call you badosky. Personally, I hate bullying or any issue related to it. I saw those mentions. Saw those corrections and the likes. But, honestly, I don't like the part where you insulted my campaign manager. I know he tried his best. I was the one at fault here.
Rozzay- Sweetie-pie, I love you. Thanks for checking up on me. Abeg, how my pickin?.
Speakdatruth and marthak- honestly, I am tongue-tied. Sometimes, we need to over-look somethings to allow peace reign. That's what we call maturity. This is a faceless forum. And the contest is only about having fun. Honestly, you guys take things too personal.
As for my niggas and babes out there, vikkyk10 etc. Abeg make unna no vex, I no fit mention names (nah night-out we dey, I no wan wahala). Thanks a lot. You guys are so sweet.

Thanks
Temigracie
u are a queen already and u are beautiful also.....even though i hav neva conversed with u before,i voted for u to show my admiration for u and my love for man utd in which u are a fan....maybe next time would be better.......God bless you dear! God bless me and God bless all nairalander(s)..........And congrat,Jennima..................sTc
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by fredoooooo: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yeske! grin

Gbayi omo aye wink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by jobinna2(m): 2:17am On Nov 10, 2014
You are welcome Queen and may God bless you as you have victoriously immerged to be the winner.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by femi4: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

Noted!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Lovexme(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
who is this attention seeker...btw go to angry churcj

I asked an Innocent question, but you had to go complicate it with your reply. Thanks, but no thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Sepp360(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

Heart warming message. smiley.
Please, when next yhu meet "Luckygirl", tell her that i love her. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Sepp360:
Heart warming message. smiley.
Please, when next yhu meet "Luckygirl", tell her that i love her. cheesy
I'd do just that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.