Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180381 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by 100Cents: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2014
MizMyColi:
[size=16pt]

*Happy Hands In The Air*
*Drum Rolls*
*Claps*

Ladies, Gentlemen, Trolls, E-Warriors, Stalkers and all groups on Nairaland, ably represented tonight,

I present to you.

Your Winner.

Miss Nairaland - DEC 2014 Edition

Charming
Sweet
Fresh Skinned
Intelligent
Down to Earth
Awesome

And

Breath-Taking

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 votes............

You made it Hun.
Win, indeed is a three letter word.

You are Contestant Number 3

YOU ARE, THE WINNER.
smiley
kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

Jennimma, I have a gift/present for you..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by EmmyDe25(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Vivly is my own winner.... Quite excruciating you hardly see the deserved winner, nicking it at end... In the end, it all boils down to how well you interact here and the level of permutation you enjoy.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by xamster(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2014
iceberylin:

U need help undecided
u have problems undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Speakdatruth: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2014
temigracie, y u con dey tonguetied na?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2014
100Cents:

Jennimma, I have a gift/present for you..
*rubs palms together* where is the gift hun? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ceejay675(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
i vote vivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Profcamsey(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
faithgokz:
Congratulations Queen Jennimma smiley
fatuase faith?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lertee(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Lagunna:
Congratulations to Queen Jennimma

Special thanks to kr0ne and the phoenix group, dre11, lertee, iyabodeh, emaprince, testerfuze, wrongturn, Jbluv55, englishsmart, caseless..
tashamania and to all rozzay's supporters..

Kiddablingzz for Mr NL tongue

You are welcome.

Congratulations to jennimma.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by LAGATA(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
i vote vivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Congrats jennimma
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.
GREAT UNIBEST! GREAT UNIBEN!!!

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

QUEEN JENNIMMA a.k.a QUEENJ.(MISS NAIRALAND)

Hehehehehehe.... lol oh!!! My head don fly away oh... cheesycheesycheesy QueenJ Thanks dearie...
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Elantracey:
Congrats jennimma
thank you darling
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jennimma:

thank you darling

you're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Royver(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Congratulations dear. You deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by DExplorer1: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Sijo01:

Sure I am. I believe you are too.
Yeah! smiley I'm sorry replying late.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by xenten: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
I vote for rozzay
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
temigracie:

First of all, I ll like to congratulate our darling and sweet Jennimma. Congrats sweetie. Honestly, twas a really tough competition. My dear, you truly deserve it. #kisses...
I also wanna apologise to my campaign team and supporters, am so so sorry for letting you guys down. I felt I can combine NYSC camping activities with the contest. I knew so little about their light and general camping issues here. I decided to squeeze in some time to address some mentions here. I totally appreciate those who voted for me, those who encouraged me, those who criticized and insulted me (lol, hmmmm people take this contest serious gan oo, like say nah oye-idile).
Madcow1- I honestly don't know why Seun decided to ban you at this time. I know you tried a lot for me. Despite the fact that I wasn't consistent at this time. I saw your mentions, saw the campaigns, sa everything. You are the best.
Idowuogbo- I totally acknowledge the fact that people call you badosky. Personally, I hate bullying or any issue related to it. I saw those mentions. Saw those corrections and the likes. But, honestly, I don't like the part where you insulted my campaign manager. I know he tried his best. I was the one at fault here.
Rozzay- Sweetie-pie, I love you. Thanks for checking up on me. Abeg, how my pickin?.
Speakdatruth and marthak- honestly, I am tongue-tied. Sometimes, we need to over-look somethings to allow peace reign. That's what we call maturity. This is a faceless forum. And the contest is only about having fun. Honestly, you guys take things too personal.
As for my niggas and babes out there, vikkyk10 etc. Abeg make unna no vex, I no fit mention names (nah night-out we dey, I no wan wahala). Thanks a lot. You guys are so sweet.

Thanks
Temigracie
we ar gud 2 gö
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by izaray(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vikkyk10:
we ar gud 2 gö
Huni how are doing, when is finally date for d campaign even?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
izaray:
Huni how are doing, when is finally date for d campaign even?
jennima won.I dnt tínk dre's goin 2 b any campaign again.Myb 4 d guys sha.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by izaray(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vikkyk10:
jennima won.I dnt tínk dre's goin 2 b any campaign again.Myb 4 d guys sha.
Wow congrat to her oo
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
izaray:
Wow congrat to her oo
yeah
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by sevantex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
xenten:
I vote for rozzay
Una still dy vote ni? undecided...,winner dn show naaa
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by MizMyColi(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
And you wanna contest? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Emperorking20:
So she's won the crown, now what does she get? E-fame? I'm not a party pooper or anything, just concerned about all the time wasted... Smh grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Emperorking20(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
And you wanna contest? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Donvilo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jennimma:
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

****VERIFIED****

Really, I must say that this speech really touches the depths of my heart.
Congrats Queen J! You really deserved the crown. From the very first time I saw you, I knew u were going to win smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ATMC(f): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2014
Luckygurl:
AnoNimous, ATMC, Chronique come and vote our amiable Jennimma.

Just type I vote Jennimma, daz all!!

Tanchu cheesy cheesy
Apologies luckygurl and francistony...I vote Jennimma. Oh! she won? #a kick start to my day. congrats dearestsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Candour(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
musKeeto:
Candour, pastorkun una don vote? Vivly is the only choice. grin

Able Muskeeto, why dem lock the thread when I wan vote na Abi na for rigging thingz?

I must vote o angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by damerry(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
FrancisTony:
SalC, damerry, Italo, PrinceCEE, Ubenedictus, treasuregr8, quivah, sleek2, miracy etc

You're needed here. angry

Just type, I vote for Jennimma.

I came late. Been away for a while. It's a good thing your jennimma won smiley, so I'll type wats relevant at this time.

Congratulations Jennimma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Congratulations namesake kiss...

All the best...
WOW! u reside in PHC 1st tym am seein a PH girl on NL oh,i jus followed u nw,pls can u kindly follow me back.tnx
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Congratulations namesake kiss...

All the best...
WOW!beariful u.been lng i saw sm1 who reside in Ph on NL.i jus follow u naw pls can u kindly follow back.tnx
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by oderinde11(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
I vote vivly
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kingphilip(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2014
oderinde11:
I vote vivly
bros abeg no vex o which planet u commot from

the competition has ended n winner emerged so ur vote can b kept for d nxt edition though

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.