Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me (3560 Views)

What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? / A Boy's Dead Girlfriend Keeps Messaging Him On Facebook / If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by biggpin(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2006
Hey all,
My ex gf keeps botherin, we use 2 date back in naija but broke 2 yrs ago, tho i left naija 8 months ago, wenevr shes online shes keeps bothrin me 2 say suntin 2 her, aint got nuthin 2 say 2 her, i dun wanna b rude, wat do i do??
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by clocky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
give her one last hard fu*k .
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by funmise(f): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2006
let her down gently
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by nike4luv(f): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2006
clocky, what a great advice cheesy

dont ignore her, have a talk, she probably wants you back, do what you have to do
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by micolala(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2006
@clocky,
and if she requests for another?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by dondele(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2006
if u still got love for her then listen to her maybe she wants you back but if u aint got nuffin for her then do what clocky said and tell her not to bug u again.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by omogenaija(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2006
if u know u dont want to be bother with her just block her, she will never know i think
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by iice(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2006
Ahhh shooo you have conversations with her about the weather grin And if she hints about the love thing, ehhhhh tell her you have moved on

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by naijadiva2(f): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2006
some people just can't take hints and nice let down. it i were you. i would have shown her something long time ago. you are being too nice.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by biggpin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2006
Hey, i aint got love 4 her, i told her ovr n ovr, it cant work btwn d both of us, its nt possible, i thnk il stick 2 ya advise @naija diva,
thx anyway
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by topup: 4:24am On Aug 07, 2008
I think if you've maturely told her you're not interested and she's actually admitted the reason for the contact, who knows maybe she just needs a friend to talk to, b/fs don't realise how safe we feel with them, and how much we open up to them, things our girlfriends don't even know. Anyways, maybe block her, she should get mad enough to want to move on, but if not just ignore her, I don't think she's desperate, she just doesn't seem to have pride. Anyways, it's probably 'cos you're all the way in AMERICARRRR now,
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by topup: 5:08am On Aug 07, 2008
Hmmmm. I'm in a position where I don't know if my ex wants to cut all communication altogether, he may also be trying to hint me nicely.
He asked if we could be friends after the relationship, but I ignored him at first (was still hurting), but now that I am feeling better and quite over it (lost all hope), I'm messaging him, of course we're not gonna be buddies, but he is taking his sweet time to reply, basically he's not being totally responsive. I guess some people could feel uncomfortable getting close to their exs again. Mannn I don't know the true reasons behind the breakup, nevertheless. I realised this and thought, I should just leave him alone, maybe he's pissed I ignored him and has moved on, but the thing is he occassionally replies, I'm confused,
Maybe I should also just reciprocate with occassional replies, though I don't like all this game playing nonsense,
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by ima1(f): 5:50am On Aug 07, 2008
i say ignore or tell her you have a gf. im sure there is an ignore button on the chat you are using. its that simple
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by topup: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2008
ima1 adive me! do me! do me next!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by HCH3COO: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2008
i don't think she's into lesbian affairs miss topup.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by dadahgirl: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2008
biggpin:

Hey all,
My ex girlfriend keeps botherin, we use 2 date back in naija but broke 2 years ago, tho i left naija 8 months ago, wenevr shes online shes keeps bothrin me 2 say suntin 2 her, aint got nuthin 2 say 2 her, i dun want to b rude, what do i do??

Did you let her know you did not want to have any communication with her? Maybe you should be direct with her and if that does not work, then dont respond to any of her emails.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by micklplus(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

Hmmmm. I'm in a position where I don't know if my ex wants to cut all communication altogether, he may also be trying to hint me nicely.
He asked if we could be friends after the relationship, but I ignored him at first (was still hurting), but now that I am feeling better and quite over it (lost all hope), I'm messaging him, of course we're not going to be buddies, but he is taking his sweet time to reply, basically he's not being totally responsive. I guess some people could feel uncomfortable getting close to their exs again. Mannn I don't know the true reasons behind the breakup, nevertheless. I realised this and thought, I should just leave him alone, maybe he's pissed I ignored him and has moved on, but the thing is he occassionally replies, I'm confused,
Maybe I should also just reciprocate with occassional replies, though I don't like all this game playing nonsense,

I read ur other posts from other topics. You sure are still in love with your bobo but, u have to take it easy. i guess the brother is only trying to be polite, nice and courteous by being very matured about u and his occasional replies to you. He sure has moved on and prolly dating other babe. I will strong advice you to move on too. fashi the past and embrace the future. You sure WILL get another bobo that will truly love u with all his heart.

Cheers
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by ula(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
if you are not interested anymore, tell her in plain language you dont want her. its better 4 her to know your stand now than 4 you to be a weak man!!!!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by tope2000(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
Block her from your contact list tongue
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by MrCrackles(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2008
@Poster

Log her off completely!! grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by topup: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2008
micklplus:

I read your other posts from other topics. You sure are still in love with your bobo but, u have to take it easy. i guess the brother is only trying to be polite, nice and courteous by being very matured about u and his occasional replies to you. He sure has moved on and prolly dating other babe. I will strong advice you to move on too. fashi the past and embrace the future. You sure WILL get another bobo that will truly love u with all his heart.

Cheers

Thanks smiley

All the 'You're the only one for me' and 'I don't see myself rushing into a relationship anytime soon' lol,
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by sistawoman: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
If you are using yahoo all you have to do is put her on your ignore list and her messages wont even appear, unless of course you like the attention.

Where in B-more are you West side or East Side?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by izeek(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
waz the breakup that bad, that u cant even ask how she fairing and all?
old boy just try and make conver ook.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by topup: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2008
izeek:

waz the breakup that bad, that u can't even ask how she fairing and all?
old boy just try and make conver ook.

lol that's what I'm thinking, but it doesn't even have to be how it ended, it has more to do with how it was dealt with when it ended, if she left him, got with another guy, did all sorts of things to rub her new b/fs in his face, then he'd be feeling a lot of resentment towards her. I noticed guys are more difficult in this sense, sometimes when you hurt them, they can never (or not in less than a year) get over it, and it's usually when they're vulnerable do they come back. When they've still got game and girls are all over them, they couldn't care less about the ex (if she hurt them that is).
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by C2H5OH(f): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2009
Like they said, some can't be let down nicely. Even doing it the harsh way doesn't work either. Believe me I know.
Easy solution: BLOCK
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by IFELEKE(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2009
biggpin:

Hey all,
My ex gf keeps botherin, we use 2 date back in naija but broke 2 yrs ago, tho i left naija 8 months ago, wenevr shes online shes keeps bothrin me 2 say suntin 2 her, aint got nuthin 2 say 2 her, i dun wanna b rude, wat do i do??
Next time she bothers you, say something like this: ''it was good while it lasted and i cannot but wish you well.goodluck with next''.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by Enockia(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2009
tell her to back off
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me by posakosa(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2009
She's bothering you because she is online, LOL!

Shes not in the country u're in
She does not have your number
Im sure she did not tie your hands to the computer/nor does she have a gun thru your head to respond to her.

Just because she's online, hahahaha! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. / What Are The Similarities Of Bar & Bra? / My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.