Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] (7750 Views)

My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance / A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by francizy(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Dolcilicious:
I guess i am a little relieved

Lmao... Nice pic you got there tho...
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by godofwar666(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
texanomaly:

I am now, but it's only 4:24am here. I'll be going back to sleep soon.
ok sleep tight. Take care of yourself baby cool
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Spidermon: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Laffing at the 12.5 inches D statement. Melo nii ara e??
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not a single advice angry from all the night winches angry
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Dannyblac(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
Not a single advice angry from all the night winches angry

which advice you dey find again. Infact, you are needed at the police station for further questioning. Are are into guys **mouth wide open***
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by justi4jesu(f): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP hmmmmmmmm you need to be flogged for invading her privacy or were you looking for your head in her bag? angry angry
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
aieromon:
[/quote][quote author=justi4jesu post=27857474]OP hmmmmmmmm you need to be flogged for invading her privacy or were you looking for your head in her bag? angry angry
its just stapling pins I was looking for as I raised the bag the thing caught my eye. I had to investigate further.
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by justi4jesu(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
its just stapling pins I was looking for as I raised the bag the thing caught my eye. I had to investigate further.

lol.......OP biko leave me with this your super story. *rolls eyes*
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by FLAWLES(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
some peeps in NL sha,,,,,,,seun shld create a SECTION 4dem, GOD OF LIES
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
some peeps in NL sha,,,,,,,seun shld create a SECTION 4dem, GOD OF LIES
all these scammers don dey get mind abi.
Mr man If you do too much I expose picture of you in your papa house.
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by FLAWLES(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
all these scammers don dey get mind abi. Mr man If you do too much I expose picture of you in your papa house.
.Eyaa,,,,,,,
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by major466(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Op It's none of your business. Stop meddling in people's private affairs.
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
I don't even know who authorized such practice at my work place. Due to a building maintenance program, workers were moved from the affected buildings to a safe complex but it required that they have to "squat" in another persons office till the the program is completed. That was what caused two people to be sharing one office.

As bad luck would have it, there is this female colleague that was randomly selected to stay temporarily with me. I had no objections initially until the day that I accidentally opened her hand bag and saw a love machine inside!!! shocked shocked I thought maybe she just bought it new and mistakenly carried it to work but it became suspicious as she started bringing it everyday.
She even keeps it on her desk at times and I don't know what message she is trying to send.. So most times I avoid staying inside with her and leave for like 2hrs incase.

I am becoming scared as I could be molested but I just can't report this to Oga that she is romancing herself at work inside my office because it will be embarrassing.

Please How do I handle this situation without causing internal conflict?

I will upload picture of what the love machine looks like soon.
just write a written note with dis inscription "if not panadol, it can never be like panadol" and place it on her desk . on the second thought, Maybe she no get boyfriend. Op u dey Bleep up o, re u a learner? Only if she's bo*outiful. U dey complain like a virgin boy.
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Angeldemivida: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:

Really?
Investigate? Inside your colleague's bag? Just pray that there is no camera in that your office because that act can cost you your job by the time someone sees a video of you investigating somebody's bag and thinking that you went on a stealing mission in there. Lol

By the way have you ever thought that the things you saw may be one gadget or the other, you never know. The only way I can believe your kind of story is if what you saw is actually a s-ex toy thing that is properly designed as a d-ick. If it isn't then you are not sure of what you saw as to have gone investigating. There are toys and toys and v-ibrators etc no doubt but you ain't sure of what you saw the way u sounded.
Re: My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] by Dolcilicious(f): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2014
cheesygrin
texanomaly:

Unless he's a horse, I think you're safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pictures Says It All About Girls. / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls A Girl An Mgbeke? / See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.