Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) (9173 Views)

A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
I just reached my office some minutes ago. And what I saw shocked me.

There is this female co-worker that always frowns at me and picks on me. I don't know why but she even spread lies that I sleep with Ogas wife just Because ogas wife likes me very much.

Only for me to enter her office to collect stamp and for me to see what she wrote in her August prayer request card. Out of curiosity for what this wicked lady would want God to do for her, I began to waste time chit chating her(which I never do) while using one eye to read it. She didn't know of course. I read the first one
"I want gimme promotion"
"I want healing for my relative"

"Destroy my ENEMY in my place of work"
I said to myself that this is a prayer for me. Only for me to reach the end and see

"I want mr krall hand in marriage by all means"

I nearly fainted.

I've been avoiding her since 6am and all of a sudden she is smiling up and down.
This is very dangerous.

When I have time I will upload picture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by McWhillion(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmn Krall has started again

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
McWhillion: Hmmmn Krall has started again
this one is true angry if you don't believe I will snap and upload the picture very soon
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Yea. You can scribble it and upload it to gullible nairalanders, not me.

10 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by k2039: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
chukwuma101: Yea. You can scribble it and upload it to gullible nairalanders, not me.
busted
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Mr. Krall you are very Lucky. cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2014
chukwuma101: Yea. You can scribble it and upload it to gullible nairalanders, not me.
and why would I do such a thing? angry
No pictures- you don't believe
I put pictures- you say its fake

Whatelse do you want? Video of the woman and her office? angry "doubting Thomas"

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
k2039: busted
see this one
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2014
op, give her everything she wants nah

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Bishiie(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
lobatan tongue

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
krall: I just reached my office some minutes ago. And what I saw shocked me.

There is this female co-worker that always frowns at me and picks on me. I don't know why but she even spread lies that I sleep with Ogas wife just Because ogas wife likes me very much.

Only for me to enter her office to collect stamp and for me to see what she wrote in her August prayer request card. Out of curiosity for what this wicked lady would want God to do for her, I began to waste time chit chating her(which I never do) while using one eye to read it. She didn't know of course. I read the first one
"I want gimme promotion"
"I want healing for my relative"

"Destroy my ENEMY in my place of work"
I said to myself that this is a prayer for me. Only for me to reach the end and see

"I want mr krall hand in marriage by all means"

I nearly fainted.

I've been avoiding her since 6am and all of a sudden she is smiling up and down.
This is very dangerous.

When I have time I will upload picture.

so you are a cleaner or who gets to the office by 6 am if not the cleaners and office assistant .

you even snapped something you were peeping , na wa o. who compose this junk for you na

18 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by balaclava: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Ahahahahahahahah
I laff tire.............
Nice comedy fiction by d way.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
aguiyi:

so you are a cleaner or who gets to the office by 6 am if not the cleaners and office assistant .

you even snapped something you were peeping , na wa o. who compose this junk for you na
so u dont know what punctuality means angry
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
krall: this one is true angry if you don't believe I will snap and upload the picture very soon

no mind them jare krall,I was there,no be Miss Tope? That fat black woman.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2014
krall: so u dont know what punctuality means angry

hehehehehehe, superiors don't rush to work, they call the short grin grin grin.

even if you want to lead by example, 7:00 or 7:30 would be more like it.

what time did you wake that you got to work by 6am

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Funjosh(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
undecided undecided undecidedPhishure
undecidedPhishure
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by nikkypearl(f): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin SMH
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2014
So i should start dancin huh ?? undecided
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by djeezy(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
How did you snap it na?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by ignis: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Another Andyblazze in the making
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by McWhillion(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

no mind them jare krall,I was there,no be Miss Tope? That fat black woman.
That fat black woman that likes smallpenis. grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2014
aguiyi:

This is where d truth is revealed.. May u live long my broda

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2014
[size=28pt]BOOKED[/size]
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by femidejulius(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2014
How did this get to front page?

Where's the photo evidence you promised?

I can't help but SMH
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
McWhillion:
That fat black woman that likes smallpenis. grin

so you too know? grin
you are there my broda grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
aguiyi:

hehehehehehe, superiors don't rush to work, they call the short grin grin grin.

even if you want to lead by example, 7:00 or 7:30 would be more like it.

what time did you wake that you got to work by 6am
i had some early morning duties to attend to. and did i ever say that i am the most superiour?
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
malikmoreni: [size=28pt]BOOKED[/size]
what is this one booking?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by 100Cents: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2014
I belief ur stori sir
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Raypawer(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
hm! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Why Do All Men Like Female Butts? (adults Only Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.