Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45743 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by BlueMurder(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
nduchucks:
@OP, if you are troubled by your grey hair and whether women will find it unattractive, nwanne m, shave the hair off! Many women love bald heads - abi razor don finish for stores?

cheesy No, i am not troubled at the moment, nothing close to that. I used to be worried about it though; not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by nickz(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
gringringrin reminds me of one of my friend.....we call him 'ANCESTOR'cheesygrin
dude has grey hair at its fullestcheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sukkot: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
guys can we get pictures of all this grey you are talking about so we can have an idea cuz some of you are exaggerating. someone says he is completely grey at 25. we need pics grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by skyladon22(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:
guys can we get pictures of all this grey you are talking about so we can have an idea cuz some of you are exaggerating. someone says he is completely grey at 25. we need pics grin
; cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ideology(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:
Girls nko??.

Anyway I have at the back of my head angry. When I was a kid. They said it meant I will be very very rich and full of wisdom. I am full of wisdom but I am not rich embarassed

For now............ tongue

U are rich, its just yet to manifest cool

2 Likes

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
killercute16:
See her fine hair self. angry
Killercute, cutekiller, are you a feminine boy or a masculine girl?
I asked cuz this your moniker ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by BlueMurder(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

THIS HAPPENS WHEN AN OLD WITCH OR WIZARD IS EXCHANGING THEIR OLD AGE WITH THAT OF A YOUNG PERSON . ITS MOST LIKELY ONE OR BOTH OF THE YOUNG MAN'S PARENTS STEALING THE YOUNG MAN'S YOUTH . THE YOUNG MAN STARTS LOOKING OLDER THAN HIS AGE AND STARTS GREYING. I KNOW THE WAYS THIS CAN BE DONE

Really? On which of the Africa Magic channels did you watch the movie?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by GboyegaD(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
killercute16:
BULLSHIT.

Your opinion. Perhaps, those around you with grey hair lacks knowledge and wisdom nonetheless, you don't have to see other people's opinion in such light.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sukkot: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:
Girls nko??.

Anyway I have at the back of my head angry. When I was a kid. They said it meant I will be very very rich and full of wisdom. I am full of wisdom but I am not rich embarassed

For now............ tongue
you are rich in wisdom. am finkin thats what they meant by you will be rich and full of wisdom tongue

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by killercute16(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Killercute, cutekiller, are you a feminine boy or a masculine girl?
I asked cuz this your moniker ehn lipsrsealed
You just want me too explain the monicker.Ok,it jus a name it doesnt matter if its a male or female(But am a man sha)....MIZCHIEF......hmm wat comes to mind.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:
you are rich in wisdom. am finkin thats what they meant by you will be rich and full of wisdom tongue

Hehehehehe. Sukkky. I want wisdom and riches joor..... wink
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
ideology:

U are rich, its just yet to manifest cool

Amen grin.......

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by killercute16(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
GboyegaD:

Your opinion. Perhaps, those around you with grey hair lacks knowledge and wisdom nonetheless, you don't have to see other people's opinion in such light.
Sorry for that...but the way you generalize all of them makes me kind of angry.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sukkot: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:

Hehehehehe. Sukkky. I want wisdom and riches joor..... wink
you are not yet grey enough. maybe when your hair goes 100 percent grey the riches will come. so you have to speed up the greyness by eating garri and epa 3 times a day. no food with vitamins at all. if you feel like eating meat, its strictly kpomo. this way your grey hair can accelerate. then your wealth will come tongue
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:
you are not yet grey enough. maybe when your hair goes 100 percent grey the riches will come. so you have to speed up the greyness by eating garri and epa 3 times a day. no food with vitamins at all. if you feel like eating meat, its strictly kpomo. this way your grey hair can accelerate. then your wealth will come tongue

Mogbe....... Hahahahahahahhahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by BlueMurder(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
drnoel:

I was wondering when this thread would spring up. A nutritionist I know said premature greying is genetic but substances containing quinine, cola could be some predispositing factors. I find it funny. Am also in the young side of 30 but my hair is almost all white on both side. I fear they may get white even b4 I get into late 30s. I find it funny though and tell people it's evidence of too much knowledge. Funny enof when the initially started springing up, wifey used to enjoy plucking them out till they started growing faster than she could pluck em.

MEN! grin As for me, wifey just finds it intensely intriguing, calling me "young old man". It's good to know that we are many in this boat.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ceo003: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
b1327:
mate wo told u dat

ITS THE GOSPEL TRUTH SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY ITS GENETIC OR NATURAL BLA BLA BLA . ITS ALL LIES . ITS A SERIOUS SPIRITUAL PROBLEM AND IF NOT CHECKED ONE CAN DIE BEFORE HIS TIME
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't know y people worry about heredity or nature. though stress can contribute but if it comes y worry
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ceo003: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
b1327:
mate wo told u dat

ITS THE GOSPEL TRUTH SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY IT GENETIC OR NATURAL BLA BLA BLA . ITS ALL LIES . ITS A SERIOUS SPIRITUAL PROBLEM AND IF NOT CHECKED ONE CAN DIE BEFORE HIS TIME
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by beckyomas(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lol! Funny enough i find young handsome guys with grey hair sexy, it makes them super cute.
So its not really a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Mckandre(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
what about ladies with early grey hair? who go marry those ones grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by brixton: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
I av grey hair strands and indeed very proud, I look forward to a few yrs from now when I'd be completely grey.

I'm in my early 30s!!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Striky, you are still babeless up till now? grin

Hmmmmm...

I can see you are enjoying that laugh grin

Anyways, I am still searching for someone I can share love with. If I don't see one that fits my specs between now and next year, I may just resign from work and turn my focus on the Priesthood grin grin grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by NobleG1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Is there anything wrong with grey hair?
Not everyone lived enough to have it. So I deemed it a blessing. Not scientific of course.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by otiigba1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
As long as your wallet is heavy does not matter grey hair, blue, white, green or ginger women will come to you,trust me I know tongue

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Bizibi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

ITS THE GOSPEL TRUTH SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY IT GENETIC OR NATURAL BLA BLA BLA . ITS ALL LIES . ITS A SERIOUS SPIRITUAL PROBLEM AND IF NOT CHECKED ONE CAN DIE BEFORE HIS TIME
hahahaha....u think all grey hair guys will die before their time
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
My own grey hair is on top of my power house,everything don turn to white,dat is why I no dey fok for day time
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ceo003: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

Really? On which of the Africa Magic channels did you watch the movie?

IM SORRY FOR YOU IF YOU DOUBT IT
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
I rock my grey hair anytime any day, ladies love it. so I flaunt it

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wot of grey pubic hair!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.