Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45766 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
I notice say I get some for my beards ,na so I carry vexation pull them out,after two weeks na so dem show enmasse .
I just gave up after all somebody told me they look sexy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Mars88(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
chei mba oo grin

We might have grey hair but we mostly are wonderful people o

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

THIS HAPPENS WHEN AN OLD WITCH OR WIZARD IS EXCHANGING THEIR OLD AGE WITH THAT OF A YOUNG PERSON . ITS MOST LIKELY ONE OR BOTH OF THE YOUNG MAN'S PARENTS STEALING THE YOUNG MAN'S YOUTH . I KNOW THE WAYS THIS CAN BE DONE
mate wo told u dat
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Mars88(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Used to be bothered but now I'm loving it, strands of beards on mine is even starting to fall in line, I go with that wisdom and knowledge dimension. Gotta love yourself else nobody will
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sukkot: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
I notice say I get some for my beards ,na so I carry vexation pull them out,after two weeks na so dem show enmasse .
bros i like your mini fro
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
wen u pull 1 from d grey hair maTe dat 1 u pull call up to lik 10 of dem grey
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dogzimalon:
70% of mine is white and am not 40 yet. Though am still single any girl.I come across calls me old but I don't care after all as long as the cash is,there they still flock around me.
dats it get d money 1st d respect we come and dem bitc he's we flow in
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Truckpusher(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
b1327:
wen u pull 1 from d grey hair maTe dat 1 u pull call up to lik 10 of dem grey
I dey tell you grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
OLASOVEREIGN:
I used to have a boss then when I was still training as an apprentice @ the age of 33 his head is already filled with grey hair and his own kind of stature is huge with the grey hair, this makes most of our customers respect him a lot even the elderly ones among them will almost postrate to greet him. So for me I believe peoeple with early grey hair live a more dignified life than people with late gey hair.
true if u didn't no dem wen dey young dat grey we mak u give em d respect of an old man
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:
bros i like your mini fro
Thank you smiley

Looking good is a good business cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
killercute16:
Please!!!STOP this bullshit talk jare how does white hair make them intelligent,have not even met anyone that even stand out outstanding from others.

Knock yourself out

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sukkot: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
Thank you smiley

Looking good is a good business cheesy
yeah well it looks like you are doing one helluva business grin grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by killercute16(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Knock yourself out
SMBH undecided
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
I dey tell you grin
so d moral lesson here wen u c dem grey leave dem don't pull unless u wanna shave
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by skyladon22(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dogzimalon:
70% of mine is white and am not 40 yet. Though am still single any girl.I come across calls me old but I don't care after all as long as the cash is,there they still flock around me.
Am surprised u ain't married? What happened?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Mars88(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

THIS HAPPENS WHEN AN OLD WITCH OR WIZARD IS EXCHANGING THEIR OLD AGE WITH THAT OF A YOUNG PERSON . ITS MOST LIKELY ONE OR BOTH OF THE YOUNG MAN'S PARENTS STEALING THE YOUNG MAN'S YOUTH . THE YOUNG MAN STARTS LOOKING OLDER THAN HIS AGE AND STARTS GREYING. I KNOW THE WAYS THIS CAN BE DONE

Nor even bring that leg!
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:
yeah well it looks like you are doing one helluva business grin grin
I don't get it.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
b1327:
so d moral lesson here wen u c dem grey leave dem don't pull unless u wanna shave
You just let them be.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by watered(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin ;DBefore I get bothered about it but now I've decided to act like its not there and move on. Though they are just few strands but sometimes I enjoy them cos they 've fetched me favours severally.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
killercute16:
SMBH undecided
Pele grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by AlienSPY: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I look at my dad the other day. A man well into his 60s rocking his afro with little or no grey and here is his first son greying quickly and all over in his 30s. I wondered, checked his lineage and discovered the grow grey at very old age...70s and above. Their hair texture is very soft no wonder he still adorn afro.

I scan toward my mother side...lo and behold this is where I got it. Very stubborn hair texture plus they grey much earlier in their late 20s. Few years ago I use to pull it off but of recent it has overwhelmed me.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:

Ladies, would you consider marrying a young man who has the hair of a 60 year old?
Nmaka why...? Of course! cheesy

There's just something very debonair and dashing about grey headed young men. Me likey plenty plenty grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
You just let them be.
true
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Thank you for your kind words. I used to think ladies have a problem with young men with greys. Probably because I currently am 'babeless'. Your mention has given me a different perspective.

@topic

I started going grey quite early. My first strand of grey appeared in my teens but then it wasn't obvious. It became obvious in my late twenties, primarily because of the stress of work. Pretty soon I should have an all grey beared.

At first I used to be bothered about it, considering that my immediate elder brother is yet to have a strand of grey hair but as time went by I got used to it and now I try to make the most of it by making it look a bit stylish.

Though my mum advised that I shave not to scare ladies away but I believe in being with someone who would accept me irrespective of my appearance. If a lady can't accept me when I am grey then I don't want her if I have no greys.
Striky, you are still babeless up till now? grin

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by killercute16(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Pele grin
See her fine hair self. angry
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chukwuinya: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
me like it cos me get it,if u dont like it i tire for u oo
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by emmy02(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Someday, we will hv a thread with the title small boys with big d1*k hw do u cope.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
troy20:

dude....just send her a pm pls
Aren't you grey haired? grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by drnoel: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
BlueMurder:
The inspiration for this thread comes from Lizzymomma's thread on bearded ladies and their travails.

It seems as though more and more young men (myself inclusive) are greying up prematurely. I am on the right side of 30 at the moment but judging by the frenetic rate at which my black hair's being displaced, i could be all grey by the time i cross to the "other side" shocked

Initially, i used to be bothered about all the snide remarks about being an old man, being accused of age falsification and all that, and i was even tempted at a point to start dyeing my hair. However, i now take all the unpleasant remarks on the chin as i can't quarrel with nature abeg grin

So, greying young men, how do you cope?

Ladies, would you consider marrying a young man who has the hair of a 60 year old?

I was wondering when this thread would spring up. A nutritionist I know said premature greying is genetic but substances containing quinine, cola could be some predispositing factors. I find it funny. Am also in the young side of 30 but my hair is almost all white on both side. I fear they may get white even b4 I get into late 30s. I find it funny though and tell people it's evidence of too much knowledge. Funny enof when the initially started springing up, wifey used to enjoy plucking them out till they started growing faster than she could pluck em.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by igbsam(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Believe me you, i discussed this with someone today. I'm going grey and its showing so much. I had to leave my hair afro so it covers it up, but that was a big mistake, seems like it made it worse and infact, na the grey hair dem dey long pass. Na dem dey grow fast. A lady saw it on me and told me, i'm getting old o, i shud go and get married when i'm in my early 30s. So grey hair na sign of old man, dat was my reply for her and she looked at me and said, well, if its not old age, then you must be filled with wisdom. I just smiled and walked away. Infact, i dey find way to cover the grey hair thing. Someone advised i use Morgan Hair Cream. dunno about that if it works or not.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
I think it's very super cool. It just gives this 'distinguished gentleman' aura. grin grin I'm going to bleach his beard sef.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sukkot: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't get it.
means you are doing very good business cuz you look like someone who takes good care of himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos) / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.