Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45736 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Darcwudz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
I dont see anything wrong with someone with grey hair.....Seriously whats wrong with it.....I ve got a pal with grey hair since secondary school....I will love to have mine soon.....
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Jagznation(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Thank you for your kind words. I used to think ladies have a problem with young men with greys. Probably because I currently am 'babeless'. Your mention has given me a different perspective.

@topic

I started going grey quite early. My first strand of grey appeared in my teens but then it wasn't obvious. It became obvious in my late twenties, primarily because of the stress of work. Pretty soon I should have an all grey beared.

At first I used to be bothered about it, considering that my immediate elder brother is yet to have a strand of grey hair but as time went by I got used to it and now I try to make the most of it by making it look a bit stylish.

Though my mum advised that I shave not to scare ladies away but I believe in being with someone who would accept me irrespective of my appearance. If a lady can't accept me when I am grey then I don't want her if I have no greys.
cool
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by obamaobama: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
IF U WANT TO TERMINATE UR HAIR GREY,GREEN,WHITE,BLUE, BLACK U CAN CONTACT ME
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ceo003: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Joke of the century
SEE THIS WITCH YOU AND YOUR KIND WANT TO SILENCE THE TRUTH ABI
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by MsNas(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Far back as when I could remember, I have always been grey. The grey streaks in the middle of my head is a lot and very noticeable. But I'm not bothered. My mom said she noticed when I was like really really young(maybe younger than age 1, not sure) and she showed my Dad but he wasn't bothered. I just knew I grew with it and I think it's getting more and more as the years go by. Not bothered tho. Its fun to see the look of awe on the hairdressers face when I go make my hair. cool It gives off this sparkly, golden color when I relax my hair and let it down. People do ask if I put highlights in my hair. Its soo cool. grin

If my man has grey hair. I don't care too. Its swag grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Hmmmmm...

I can see you are enjoying that laugh grin

Anyways, I am still searching for someone I can share love with. If I don't see one that fits my specs between now and next year, I may just resign from work and turn my focus on the Priesthood grin grin grin
Striky, maybe you should revise your specs.

Just saying grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ibrokola(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm growing grey hair and I'm totally cool with it...
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Aizebioje(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
GboyegaD:
It isn't any crime greying early. I haven't met anyone complain about my hair greying and I think it is almost natural as most of my colleagues are already getting. I believe it is a sign of knowledge and wisdom.
Knowledge and wisdom kini? That's just folklore. I had a friend in primary school who was in his Early teens and had started to grey. Suffice to say he wasn't quite the epitome of knowledge and Wisdom
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by mployer(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy

I've got grey hair since I was 15. People react differently to it. Some find it cool while some do not. I have grown to love it over time and never bothered about dyeing it.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by troy20(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Aren't you grey haired? grin
plenty! Maybe i could cut you a lock?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Thank you for your kind words. I used to think ladies have a problem with young men with greys. Probably because I currently am 'babeless'. Your mention has given me a different perspective.

@topic

I started going grey quite early. My first strand of grey appeared in my teens but then it wasn't obvious. It became obvious in my late twenties, primarily because of the stress of work. Pretty soon I should have an all grey beared.

At first I used to be bothered about it, considering that my immediate elder brother is yet to have a strand of grey hair but as time went by I got used to it and now I try to make the most of it by making it look a bit stylish.

Though my mum advised that I shave not to scare ladies away but I believe in being with someone who would accept me irrespective of my appearance. If a lady can't accept me when I am grey then I don't want her if I have no greys.

How come I no see ya grey hair ? I no see am for ya pic.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ecoheight: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mega Business Participation

Have you tried to make money online but you
cannot?

Have you tries to get AdSense account but they reject you?

The solution is here.

Join our mega online business today and
make money for yourself.

Make money online from the mega business
participation.

Requirements:
1. A personal computer
2. Modem
3. valuable time to make money

Benefits:
1. All participants will have their own adsense
account (free)
2. All participant will be taught how to make
money from affiliate marketing
3. All participants will be able to use their
adsense and affiliate code on our blog
4. Free training on how to make money online

Enrollment is ongoing. Simply send a message to
Ecoheight@gmail.com with the subject "Mega
Business Participation" to join.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Neldrizzy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
i prefer grey bears!!! Its an evidence of Good living..
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by tirex(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
i've always wanted grey hairs....but it just wouldnt grow....anyways...i got a special kind of hair....my hair is always standing... ;Di've always wanted grey hairs....but it just wouldnt grow....anyways...i got a special kind of hair....my hair is always standing...
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UyiIredia(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
We used to joke about it in secondary school. We called guys with grey hair 'Father Abraham'.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

SEE THIS WITCH YOU AND YOUR KIND WANT TO SILENCE THE TRUTH ABI
Yes oo, I'm that witch from your village
The one your momma warned you about
Silly boy grin

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Striky, maybe you should revise your specs.

Just saying grin

Revise ke?

I believe my spec is quite reasonable. Any pruning would make it highly undesirable. Abi wetin I wan review for this list:

1) Catholic gal
2) Someone I can comfortably carry.
3) One I can share love with.
4) An intelligent lady.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ProfEinstein: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
I started having grey hairs as early as15 .am in my mid twenties and I have d grey hairs of a 60 year old man. My colleagues do cajole me for that at times but m proud of It, It makes me look unique and people around do love that's. the funny thing is that neither of My parents or family members has got this grey hairs . I still cant fathom how I got this

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
troy20:

plenty! Maybe i could cut you a lock?
Of course, you should
I hope you don't have lice- that shii is contagious, you know?
I don't want a parasitic insect feeding on my blood
I also hope it is sexy on you like striktly's?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
UyiIredia:

How come I no see ya grey hair ? I no see am for ya pic.

Guy I am one of your contacts on BBM and you haven't seen it? You are so not observant. I will send you one close shot pics on BBM.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by troy20(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Of course, you should
I hope you don't have lice- that shii is contagious, you know?
I don't want a parasitic insect feeding on my blood
I also hope it is sexy on you like striktly's?

well since its building up value here i might as well charge you for that lock.then you can give me your full spec.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ceo003: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Silly boy grin

its your parents you are talking to not me . was i talking to you ? whats your business ?
angry
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chikk(f): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
skyladon22:
Guys with grey hair are always intelligent, brilliat, easy going and handsome.

They are always reserve and wise. They don't just open their mouth to talk anyhow

These features also apply to ladies with grey hair

I have seen these in all that I have come across

Hmmmmm.... Interesting
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

Silly boy grin

grin grin grin

Jolly good one.. cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love grey hairs on men. It makes them look very regal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

@topic

How will the ladies even know you're available? I know grey hairs make guys look older, so unless you tell her otherwise....
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Georgematics(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:

Hehehehehe. Sukkky. I want wisdom and riches joor..... wink

me too grin grin cheesy I want them both. no giv me one..cum keep anoda. dem dey go togeda paripassu wink

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Revise ke?

I believe my spec is quite reasonable. Any pruning would make it highly undesirable. Abi wetin I wan review for this list:

1) Catholic gal
2) Someone I can comfortably carry.
3) One I can share love with.
4) An intelligent lady.
Very reasonable specs. Wonder whats taking so long undecided
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by stevecantrell: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by idu1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
I dye my entire hair white
picture..........
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
UjSizzle:

How will the ladies even know you're available? I know grey hairs make guys look older, so unless you tell her otherwise....

I believe her fear is that its not difficult for me to make a decision to remain single for the rest of my life.

I think babes should be able to tell when a guy is single, especially when the guy does not wear a ring and lives alone.

Anyways, I am quite open to letting ladies know that I am single and searching.

Problem is that I have seen soooooo many ladies who care only for marriage. I need more than that.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chikk(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Interestingly tho', all the grey-haired men here are at least 30yrs old n above. Most of them are still single. Are the grey hairs responsible for this? I ask cos I have a grey-haired friend who's dear to my heart, and is looking to settled down. Does he have a long wait ahead of him? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.