Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45739 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

grin grin grin

Jolly good one.. cheesy
I'm in a really good mood today grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
troy20:

well since its building up value here i might as well charge you for that lock.then you can give me your full spec.
How much are we looking at?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
ceo003:

This is for you

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Very reasonable specs. Wonder whats taking so long undecided

Its taking this long because I don't propose to ladies who's preoccupation is marriage. grin

Don't get my wrong, I do want to get married as soon as possible but I don't want to marry someone who is only in love with the concept of marriage.

Currently there are at least 4 ladies who would not hesitate to say "YES I WILL" to me but I can't propose to them.

They are simply not people I can comfortably give my life for. Why have a wife I can't die for?

2 Likes

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

I'm in a really good mood today grin

Ride on pastress...

Your blend of no insults and a touch of comedy is a beauty to read.

I am learning a thing or two about the perfect response to some trolls we have in the religion section.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

Ride on pastress...

Your blend of no insults and a touch of comedy is a beauty to read.

I am learning a thing or two about the perfect response to some trolls we have in the religion section.
If everyone would stop feeding the trolls, they'd have to find a new hobby
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

If everyone would stop feeding the trolls, they'd have to find a new hobby

cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by troy20(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizchief:

How much are we looking at?
what are you willing to part with?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Onyi42(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
I wish I would have grey hair before I reach 30 self….. its cool
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by martkowded(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Grey Hair is totally Cool.. Started havinq them at aqe 5.. Yeah 5! Now i'm 19 and its much n0w.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
killercute16:
Sorry for that...but the way you generalize all of them makes me kind of angry.

I get you but I did since it applies to most.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chikk(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Onyi42:
I wish I would have grey hair before I reach 30 self….. its cool

Hmmmm.... Careful what u wish for o, U don't mess with nature. She might just decide to serve u a cold dish
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

I believe her fear is that its not difficult for me to make a decision to remain single for the rest of my life.

I think babes should be able to tell when a guy is single, especially when the guy does not wear a ring and lives alone.

Anyways, I am quite open to letting ladies know that I am single and searching.

Problem is that I have seen soooooo many ladies who care only for marriage. I need more than that.
Define 'more'....

And why must it be a catholic girl?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
urheme:
I actually find young men with a little bit of grey hair very attractive, the grey kind of add a spicy character,
I love it, love it, love it.

Would,t mind marrying one if he can love me and at least respect his grey hair, and not fool arround knowing he is a small boy grin

I thought you're married smiley
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by urheme: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
rationalmind:

I thought you're married smiley

Ok, if i was'nt married i would'nt mind.
Better now?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Back in my primary school days, there was this dude we used to call Baba, had almost half of his hair grey, so if ur worried at 35 dt u got grey hair, dunno what u want dt kinda guy to do he was probably 18yrs back then . .. Lol
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
corisande:
Grey hair on a young handsome dude looks so cool wink
to me

And Yes! Why would grey hair stop me from marrying a person I like
#Teamgreyhair!
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by superstar3: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
It is part of nature and the most beautiful aspect of it is the fact that it does not alter your handsomeness. I ve stopped worry about my own. In late 30
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
urheme:

Ok, if i was'nt married i would'nt mind.
Better now?

Yea wink
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chikk(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
striktlymi:

I believe her fear is that its not difficult for me to make a decision to remain single for the rest of my life.

I think babes should be able to tell when a guy is single, especially when the guy does not wear a ring and lives alone.

Anyways, I am quite open to letting ladies know that I am single and searching.

Problem is that I have seen soooooo many ladies who care only for marriage. I need more than that.

I'm not sure I quite agree with you there. I want to believe that the bolded line above applies to people who stay in same locality and must have known each other, albeit separately. Otherwise, that line doesn't apply cos much to my knowledge, more married men meet those criteria as do single men(in some places tho').
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's funny though... I noticed my first grey strand when I was about 18... Hot loads of them now... Funny part is it only gets worse after u try to dye it... Tried it all... Na Small remain I for even use black paint... But heck... Really can't be bothered anymore... It carries quite an air with it... Grey is the new fad.... We all get it someday, some earlier than others .... So I think its just better u let it grow...
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by sonofyisa(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
I do have grey hair too, I first noticed it wen I was a teeneger..pple use to tink is a dirt on my hair n will alwayz attempt to pick it out..I was alwayz feel Embarrassed..so I form d habit of visiting d saloon on a weekly basis to barb my hair...now I'm older n in my late twenties n I hv a lot of grey hair , I still try to bury dem....bt from d testimonies I read here I tink is time to accept my faith n let nature take it place...I jst started liking me cos I'm special n nt alone #teamgreyhair#

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chikk(f): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by urheme: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
rationalmind:

Yea wink

grin
Reading all the updates of striktiymi, as a married person, i am force to laugh.

If he values his freedom and want more than just marriage then he should not marry, marriage itself is too much,

It sucks!!!

It takes a lot of sacrifice, patient, perseverance self denial, faithfulness and emotional trauma for a man to hold his marriage together,

A man is expected to give 100 percent love and expect nothing in return.
To have a happy marriage is not beans atall

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by chikk(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
urheme:

grin
Reading all the updates of striktiymi, as a married person, i am force to laugh.

If he values his freedom and want more than just marriage then he should not marry, marriage itself is too much,

It sucks!!!

It takes a lot of sacrifice, patient, perseverance self denial, faithfulness and emotional trauma for a man to hold his marriage together,

Lol... I'm waiting to read his response to ujsizzle's request that he defines the 'more' in his earlier post. I'm sure that will answer some of your 'questions'. #Really learning a lot tonight#

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by shaqhead: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
krispycash:
It's funny though... I noticed my first grey strand when I was about 18... Hot loads of them now... Funny part is it only gets worse after u try to dye it... Tried it all... Na Small remain I for even use black paint... But heck... Really can't be bothered anymore... It carries quite an air with it... Grey is the new fad.... We all get it someday, some earlier than others .... So I think its just better u let it grow...
I bn dy reason to use coal tar o...lolz...Anywy I tot I ws in ds alone...a relief tho...Strtd greyin wen I ws around 23-MY BEARDS ONLY...nt a straand on ma head..7 years on wt no smol patches here and there only on ma beards still....Soyinka surely got marked!
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
You guys should start a club already grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by stevoskyj(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
to be sincere i kinda like the attention i get cos of my grey hair.. cool

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
urheme:

grin

It sucks!!!

Ok, so I had to go through strictkymi's posts to get a clear picture...even stumbled across diary, twas quite interesting and highly motivating.

This marriage of a thing barely fascinates me. I usually joke in the midst of friends I'm getting married by 2035. grin

The sacrifice that comes with marriage seems like a burden to me. I so much enjoy the freedom of being a bachelor.

In strictlymi's case, I don't think it's an issue of enjoying the freedom. He's just yet to find the one he wants.

Who knows, he might eventually find her on this thread grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.