Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? (674 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? by eke419: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
When we fall in love, we can't wait to get in bed with our man, right? Why does that drop off?
I went to my psych teacher who helped with my new ideas about people and sex. I told her that I wanted to interview women about how their men introduce sex, and then write a paper. I wondered why women seemed to adore sex early on in a relationship, and then find themselves less interested as time went on. People assume that it is something about women and sex, but I suspected it had to do with the relationship, too. I mean, really, sex feels good. So why would someone lose interest? My teacher agreed to give me independent study credit for it.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1164-why-do-we-stop-looking-forward-to-sex
Re: Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? by briantext(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
There is time for everything
Re: Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? by Polithiefcian(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Incase
Re: Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? by adepiero: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Well I guess its failed judgement. sex happens to be the most anticipated part of a relationship even for virgins! women like to imagine how sex with their spouse will be even before they get down.

If the guy is all romantic and caring but poor in bedmatics, the lady's interest drops by half or more. money can be of little help but she'd prefer getting shagged by a competent male even if she has to pay for it
Re: Why Do We Stop Looking Forward To Sex? by emperorchedda(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
adepiero:
Well I guess its failed judgement. sex happens to be the most anticipated part of a relationship even for virgins! women like to imagine how sex with their spouse will be even before they get down.

If the guy is all romantic and caring but poor in bedmatics, the lady's interest drops by half or more. money can be of little help but she'd prefer getting shagged by a competent male even if she has to pay for it
hell yeah

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 / How To Break Up A Relationship And Still Stay Friends. / Relationship Truths!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.