Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 (671 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by walearoy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yea!
I know this might be a counter thread, but this is for real!

In need of a lady who wouldn't mind making up and isn't shy to admit.
Not intending to have fun only but also look beyond the immediate present into the future.
Below is my profile

Username- walearoy
Name- Wale Aroyewun
Education- University of Ibadan
Present location- Lagos
BB- 33467B25
Mobile- ‎08176862119

Serious ladies only

NB
I'm not GAY o
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by iceberylin(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
GOODLUCK cheesy
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
My brother what can I say? R u serious? cheesy
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by walearoy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cholls:
My brother what can I say? R u serious? cheesy

Yes I am,
Its simply because of the below link

www.nairaland.com/1969472/guy-sent-unclad-pictures
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by canadianprince: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
No pishor to spice up ur advert? OP are you a learner, or you think love is still blind?
Moreover, what do u do for a living?
Until u answer these, u neva serious yet.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Cholls(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
walearoy:

Yes I am,
Its simply because of the below link

www.nairaland.com/1969472/guy-sent-unclad-pictures
my brother what can I say? Ok o better luck cool
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tah! angry
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
canadianprince:
No pishor to spice up ur advert? OP are you a learner, or you think love is still blind?
Moreover, what do u do for a living?
Until u answer these, u neva serious yet.
handsome men with money can't put up adverts like this, they always have ladies running after them. This op must be fugly and completely broke. Ladies beware cheesy
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
crystalflakes:
handsome men with money can't put up adverts like this, they always have ladies running after them. This op must be fugly and completely broke. Ladies beware cheesy

Not completely true.
I did do this sorta thing some times ago.
Im not ungly and bronke.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by clevvermind(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmm! Everybody looking for girlfriend and boyfriend now.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by walearoy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
crystalflakes:

Even if I don't get a lady here,
At least I can laugh at peoples responses to lighten up my day!

I am neither of the two thing you qualified me with o!
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is serious....hmmm
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
walearoy:

Even if I don't get a lady here,
At least I can laugh at peoples responses to lighten up my day!

I am neither of the two thing you qualified me with o!
prove me wrong or forever remain silent and accept your fate grin
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by ronald4lif(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
I go dey here dey slack my guys go corner all the babes wey dey NL, una weldone oo lol
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland 2 by walearoy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
crystalflakes:
prove me wrong or forever remain silent and accept your fate grin

Fate accepted!
NEXT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex The Prove Of How Much You Love Ur Partner / 7 Ways To Stop Being Needy / Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.