Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? (6173 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
It baffles me when ever I come across some threads, and Nairaland guys would be posting about how they will never marry an ugly girl or covering the girl face while having sex with her. It makes me wonder, "are all guys really cute"?
Aren't they suppose to be thinking about how we will manage to have sex with their ugly self?

Now, a girl created a thread about, "Curvy girls and pretty girls which one a guy would prefer".
A guy was like, lets marry pretty face and make ugly ones go extinct.
Are all guys really cute? Doesn't it take a cute man and woman to make a cute child.

Often times, I jam some threads on a celebrities section where guys would be insulting a girl for making snide comment on a celebrity picture posted by Original Poster but when a guy do the same, it's a different ball game. Everybody will keep mute. Is it really a guy world?

Even our fellow girls isn't helping matters. Trying so hard to impress men while baskin in an euphoria of hypocrisy.
Like a thread 'Firsteva' created about her boyfriend and two cars.
I thought men said we are weaker links and their subordinate?.
Why were they complaining that firsteva was exhibity the trait by begging for car? Smh

Double Standard.

What do you have to say?

6 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:
It baffles me when ever I come across some threads, and Nairaland guys would be posting about how they will never marry an ugly girl or covering the girl face while having sex with her. It makes me wonder, "are all guys really cute"?
Aren't they suppose to be thinking about how we will manage to have sex with their ugly self?

Now, a girl created a thread about, "Curvy girls and pretty girls which one a guy would prefer".
Are all guys really cute? Doesn't it take a cute man and woman to make a cute child.

Often times, I jam some threads on a celebrities section where guys would be insulting a girl for making snide comment on a celebrity picture posted by Original Poster but when a guy do the same, it's a different ball game. Everybody will keep mute. Is it really a guy world?

Even our fellow girls isn't helping matters. Trying so hard to impress men while baskin in an euphoria of hypocrisy.
Why were they complaining that firsteva was exhibity the trait by begging for car? Smh

Double Standard.

What do you have to say?
its good to say ur mind......
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
its good to say ur mind......

I saw Miss Nairaland where guys were insulting ladies.
Can u guys do the same during Mr Nairaland, pls?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

lol i'm not so jobless to do dat.... I reaaly dnt comment on posts i knw dat r too childish...
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Do you want to revenge?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Do you want to revenge?

No. It's childish.
It shows quality of brain men possess.
Who deserves to be called fish brain?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
My sister, this is the kind of society we are in today. Women are judged by their appearance and men are judged by their wealth. Its that simple. There's nothing that you can do about it.

8 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
My sister, this is the kind of society we are in today. Women are judged by their appearance and men are judged by wealth. Its that simple. Nothing you can do about it

Are they not confused much?
Some would be like, 'you are cute but lack brain'.
They live in the world of sapiosexual. undecided
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Are they not confused much?
Some would be like, 'you are cute but lack brain'.
They live in the world of sapiosexual. undecided
I guess some guys wish to have it all. At the end of the day, its only a foolish man that will determine all his qualities in a woman from her appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

No. It's childish.
It shows quality of brain men possess.
Who deserves to be called fish brain?
Men? Some men? Or boys?

Let's get that straight first............

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
We are in a man's world.

They say "a man is never ugly".

But females are ugly ryt?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Men? Some men? Or boys?

Let's get that straight first............

Yes. Men.

Atleast, we have matured men and childish own.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:
We are in a man's world.

Abi o. I thought it is/was God that created the world.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:
We are in a man's world.

I'm not sexist, but I do believe that men get away with a lot of things. They say a woman's pride is her beauty..so what can we really do?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by mesoade(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
A man is never ugly,ones he's got money . . Obasanjo is ugly right?,look at his wife stella! . . . My dear Op,don't try fighting it,it's like flogging a dead horse . . Try to live with it

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by mesoade(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes. Men.

no sis . . Maturity makes one a man
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Adaeze003(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:
We are in a man's world.

Point of correction... You are in a man's world...

Ehm... op! they said their mind, they want pretty women, u can choose ur own criteria for a mate as well... it's really that simple.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by vizkiz: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes. Men.

We don't have "childish men"

There are boys, guys, and men...so you'v gatta pick out of these three
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by mesoade(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
I'm not sexist, but I do believe that men get away with a lot of things. They say a woman's pride is her beauty..so what can we really do?
Nothing
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by vizkiz: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adaeze003:

Point of correction... You are in a man's world...

Ehm... op! they said their mind, they want pretty women, u can choose ur own criteria for a mate as well... it's really that simple.

will you wanna date a ugly dude
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
A man is never ugly,ones he's got money . . Obasanjo is ugly right?,look at his wife stella! . . . My dear Op,don't try fighting it,it's like flogging a dead horse . . Try to live with it

That's not my point. My point is insulting women who are ugly.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Adaeze003(f): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:

Is that really ur pride? Like all u r proud of is your face? Hmm... I sincerely hate to see such coming from a girl.

What can u really do? How about you start defining what u should be proud of?

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:

If you say so.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by BreezyRita(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:

And where do you belong
Jux asking o.

@ op, its a man's world. Forget all the gender war going! It is and has always been a man's world.
Pick the sh.it you can deal with and move on. Not everyone or post deserves your attention.... If you know what I mean cool

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Adaeze003(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:

will you wanna date a ugly dude

No but! There are certain things I place b4 the face. And that is my choice, my scale of preference... that's y I asked the op to get hers n stop feeling sorry for the female folk...
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by vizkiz: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

And where do you belong
Jux asking o.

@ op, its a man's world. Forget all the gender war going! It is and has always been a man's world.
Pick the shit you can deal with and move on. Not everyone ir post deserves your attention

i am still very much a "guy" believe me,
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by mesoade(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

That's not my point. My point is insulting women who are ugly.
A real Man will never insult an ugly girl.
Real men might tell a girl she's ugly but not insult an ugly girl . . But girls take this truth for an insult . .
"tell a girl she's beautiful and she might not believe you,tell her she's ugly and she will never forget you"
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adaeze003:

Is that really ur pride? Like all u r proud of is your face? Hmm... I sincerely hate to see such coming from a girl.

What can u really do? How about you start defining what u should be proud of?
it is a quote,, not necessarily meaning that my beauty is the only thing I'm proud of. They also say cooking is the pride of a woman,,that doesn't necessarily mean that I should be proud of my cooking only. I hope you understand what I'm trying to insinuate.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Double Standard.

What do you have to say?
ajuju

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by adepiero: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
First lemme say that I am disgusted with who ever said "let's marry pretty face so the ugly ones can go extinct" the thing is, who will admire the pretty ones if they are extinct?

OP! one thing you need to understand is that, its truly a mans world and am not saying it because am a man but because that is how God created it. gender equality is a sham! women were created as a supporter and not an equal!! though, things have changed and women are now demanding for rights but still, it amounts to nothing

I'll advice you don't take some people's comment on this site seriously, many people type without common sense or knowledge of the topic.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can date a not so goodlooking girl.. depends on her character..... her personality... as for me I don't call peeps ugly..... cos I am too cheesy cryI can date a not so goodlooking girl.. depends on her character..... her personality... as for me I don't call peeps ugly..... cos I am too cheesy
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Beennkumar(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Are you really taking to heart stuffs that guys say on here? Oh boy. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? / Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol / If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.