Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting (901 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by valkaka(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Never will you see Guys
going NUDE on facebook,instagram and nairaland
all in d name of Attention..
But Ladies? Most of them
are just so Disappointing
&Disgusting..
Must ya'll ladies make sure
your Boobs &A$$ is shown
on pictures before you can
upload them?.. Tell us,
What does d "LIKES
&COMMENTS" adds to your
Personality? What
Positivity does it bring on
you? When i see guys
competiting themselves in
using sweet words to
tease such LOSE girls, i'd
laff &leave in disgust..For
SEX is just what these guys
see on you; & you'd still
have d guys to say "ALL
GUYS ARE DOGS!"?
You claim to be Married/In
a Relationship, but you
expose your CLEAVAGES for
all eyes, isnt that like
saying to d world
"I'm an Available B*tch!" ?
Well, for your
INFORMATION, This is
FACEBOOK goddamn it!..
not B00BSBOOK! A$$BOOk!
or PU$$YBOOK!..
Respect yourselves, &
Respect your brainless
selves. This is d Public! If
you have to expose your
body to be Complimented/
Attractive& Lusted for,
then YOU ARE NOT
BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
I want to bilieve its only irresponsible ones dat do such....... Those who dnt giv a hoot abt wah u think... U cant blame dem...
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
if u like, rant from now till tomorrow, it won't change anything. most girls live on compliments, it assures them of their beauty or fûckability

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Can someone please help me translate what the OP wrote up there to french... I schooled in france so i don't really understand english language...

Tu parle francais??
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Lordabas: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014

Ok op

Have fun dating your hand grin
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by jcflex(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
@op
when you see such pic, face other side and continue your journey
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by omniwater007: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Over to you ladies.

Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by spikesC(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
valkaka:
Never will you see Guys
going NUDE on facebook,instagram and nairaland
all in d name of Attention..

Yes, i have

https://www.nairaland.com/1986409/handsomeness-nairaland-dudes-part-two
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Skillfullulu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its foolishness not fashion or hype.
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2014
@op
Just for d records....its "the [b]guts[/] to say" nt d guys to say

wink wink
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Fkhalifa(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
op,that's a very nice observation but you know worth the ladies wont change and guys to aren't ready to stop licking their buttt both off and online
Re: Most Ladies Are Just Disappointing And Disgusting by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
It only means something to you because it turns you on. to them it's just a part of the body. and having observed how it turns the head of the opposite sex. . .
op, what would you do in their position?

(1) (Reply)

She Couldn't Sleep / Big Nigerian Wedding 2: Please Vote For Us / Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.