Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

She Couldn't Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Couldn't Sleep (901 Views)

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Couldn't Sleep by peeparty(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2014
So my cousin woke up early hours of this morning.with a confused look.I decided to ask her what the problem is.
She asked me this question"IS IT OUT Of PLACE TO BE MADLY IN LOVE WITH TWO PEOPLE?"Mhn me sef I taya fo dah kind question.
I told her I will give her an ansewer when she is back from work.

As anyone been in such situation?if yes share your experience.
Or advice
N.B:she wana settle down soon
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
If you find yourself in that situation, STOP LOOKING AT THEM, START LOOKING INWARDS TO WEIGH YOUR PRIORITIES

How Do You Do That?
1. Ask her to write what loves to see in her marriage...
2. Let her HONESTLY write why she is "madly in love" with the two guys categorically...
3. Watch her eyes closely as she categorically writes them and take notes...lol. LOVE IS FOUND IN THE EYES FIRST...
4. After doing that, which between them possess the qualities she genuinely desire from her man...

5. ABOVE ALL...Take it to prayers...It is ONLY GOD that knows what is in the heart of man!
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by 100Cents: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Nonsense.

Poo.

Dung.

Waist..

In prefer the last...
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by peeparty(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:
If you find yourself in that situation, STOP LOOKING AT THEM, START LOOKING INWARDS TO WEIGH YOUR PRIORITIES

How Do You Do That?
1. Ask her to write what loves to see in her marriage...
2. Let her HONESTLY write why she is "madly in love" with the two guys categorically...
3. Watch her eyes closely as she categorically writes them and take notes...lol. LOVE IS FOUND IN THE EYES FIRST...
4. After doing that, which between them possess the qualities she genuinely desire from her man...

5. ABOVE ALL...Take it to prayers...It is ONLY GOD that knows what is in the heart of man!
good one buh would she be really honest?
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by peeparty(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2014
100Cents:
Nonsense.

Poo.

Dung.

Waist..

In prefer the last...
y that bro?I respect u alot
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by 100Cents: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2014
peeparty:
y that bro?I respect u alot

Do you know what waist is ?

Thanks for respecting me.

But the topic makes no sense.
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by izaray(f): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2014
So on point, and while waiting for God's intervention, let her space both of dem(Guys)

She will surely notice some signs of her real man b/w d two of dem. Not just praying o, if possible let her fast as well, cos dis is all about, laying her future properly!
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2014
peeparty:
good one buh would she be really honest?

You tell me...
Re: She Couldn't Sleep by peeparty(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
izaray:
So on point, and while waiting for God's intervention, let her space both of dem(Guys)

She will surely notice some signs of her real man b/w d two of dem. Not just praying o, if possible let her fast as well, cos dis is all about, laying her future properly!
thnks

(1) (Reply)

Big Nigerian Wedding 2: Please Vote For Us / Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.