Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,165 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 (89028 Views)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Abacha, Maryam Abacha, Al-mustapha And Buhari In 1995 / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by sirwilly1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ymodulus:
Ken Saro wiwa is an epitome example of how a country and its government should not let a foreign company exploit them all in the name of Oil , money. Its a trajectory case of an economic prophet seeing the harm a non indeginous company can wreck on indigenes of the location where the company So-Sits.

While I never knew Ken saro wiwa. Having x-rayed his non-violent campaign and struggle for light for his people and the way he his not been imortalised. I am soo worried and had to ask myself several questions about PDP , APC, Nigerian Masses

1. Has Jonathan read about Ken's history?
2. If yes then why has he not used this opportunity to effect change and actualize that goal Ken Saro Wiwa wanted. Why has he failed to realized that this is the time he needs to look beyond Umbrellized covering, so as to do something great for his nation
3. Why has the People Democratic Party not made shell face up for its crimes? Even the united state in 2009 made shell faced for the court for ken saro wiwa killings

Looking at ken saro wiwa struggle and the way he was killed, coupled with the fact that the Nigerian leaders had Saro Wiwa and his movement sentenced to death without option of Appeal all for money, I am troubled that A PROGRESSIVE WILL NEVER RULE THIS NATION

KEN SARO WIWA was a true progressive like GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI. Ken was recognized, valued and cherished by the international community at larged, same way General Muhammad Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola have been worshipped and valued by the international communities.

For a country whose oil resources could have lead it to become one of the wealthiest in Africa, the Niger Delta region remains an impoverished conflict zone and is still dominated by the transnational oil companies which continue to pollute the area’s water and resources.

The memory and the courageous efforts of Ken Saro-Wiwa would live on. I know if he was alive he would have been a member of the All Progressive Congress. Sir Ken, i would like to tell you that even at your death you are already a member. Saro wiwa I love you. But the APC Progressives love you most.

Fellow Nairalanders, the story of ken saro wiwa is a valid reason as to why we need to vote APC to power come 2015. Let me live you with the modified words of a heroic progressive by name Chinua Nkelom Achebe

[size=18pt]"There was a progressive" [/size] - Albert Chinualumogu Achebe.

Ymodulus

You don go collect Ken's PVC for am? Fool. APC always misbehaving with every slightest opportunity they have.

5 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by tomayira(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Akien akien pia Ogoni akien . . .
e bea yega kor yuowe a zia ee
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by mafifle: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
How you guys call this hipo a hero surprises me. He is the exact opposite of what a hero and an activist should be. How can he support the betrayal and massacre of his brothers and the Igbos during the Biafran genocide in the 60s and in the 90s want to claim to be a human right activist.

Abacha was even kind to him. If we had our way, there would have been no born for reburial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by mafifle: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
nairaarea:
My lord,

We all stand before history. I am a man of peace, of ideas. Appalled by the denigrating poverty of my people who live on a richly endowed land, distressed by their political marginalization and economic strangulation, angered by the devastation of their land, their ultimate heritage, anxious to preserve their right to life and to a decent living, and determined to usher to this country as a whole a fair and just democratic system which protects everyone and every ethnic group and gives us all a valid claim to human civilization, I have devoted my intellectual and material resources, my very life, to a cause in which I have total belief and from which I cannot be blackmailed or intimidated. I have no doubt at all about the ultimate success of my cause, no matter the trials and tribulations which I and those who believe with me may encounter on our journey. Neither imprisonment nor death can stop our ultimate victory.

I repeat that we all stand before history. I and my colleagues are not the only ones on trial. Shell is here on trial and it is as well that it is represented by counsel said to be holding a watching brief. The Company has, indeed, ducked this particular trial, but its day will surely come and the lessons learnt here may prove useful to it for there is no doubt in my mind that the ecological war that the Company has waged in the Delta will be called to question sooner than later and the crimes of that war be duly punished. The crime of the Company's dirty wars against the Ogoni people will also be punished.

On trial also is the Nigerian nation, its present rulers and those who assist them. Any nation which can do to the weak and disadvantaged what the Nigerian nation has done to the Ogoni, loses a claim to independence and to freedom from outside influence. I am not one of those who shy away from protesting injustice and oppression, arguing that they are expected in a military regime. The military do not act alone. They are supported by a gaggle of politicians, lawyers, judges, academics and businessmen, all of them hiding under the claim that they are only doing their duty, men and women too afraid to wash their pants of urine.

We all stand on trial, my lord, for by our actions we have denigrated our Country and jeopardized the future of our children. As we subscribe to the sub-normal and accept double standards, as we lie and cheat openly, as we protect injustice and oppression, we empty our classrooms, denigrate our hospitals, fill our stomachs with hunger and elect to make ourselves the slaves of those who ascribe to higher standards, pursue the truth, and honour justice, freedom, and hard work. I predict that the scene here will be played and replayed by generations yet unborn. Some have already cast themselves in the role of villains, some are tragic victims, some still have a chance to redeem themselves. The choice is for each individual.

I predict that the denoument of the riddle of the Niger delta will soon come. The agenda is being set at this trial. Whether the peaceful ways I have favoured will prevail depends on what the oppressor decides, what signals it sends out to the waiting public.

In my innocence of the false charges I face Here, in my utter conviction, I call upon the Ogoni people, the peoples of the Niger delta, and the oppressed ethnic minorities of Nigeria to stand up now and fight fearlessly and peacefully for their rights. History is on their side. God is on their side. For the Holy Quran says in Sura 42, verse 41: "All those that fight when oppressed incur no guilt, but Allah shall punish the oppressor." Come the day.

Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa

Those where his last words

corrected
My lord,

We all stand before history. I am a man of peace, of ideas. Appalled by the denigrating poverty of my people who live on a richly endowed land, distressed by their political marginalization and economic strangulation, angered by the devastation of their land, their ultimate heritage, anxious to preserve their right to life and to a decent living, and determined to usher to this country as a whole a fair and just democratic system which protects everyone and every ethnic group and gives us all a valid claim to human civilization, I have devoted my intellectual and material resources, my very life, to a cause in which I have total belief and from which I cannot be blackmailed or intimidated. I have no doubt at all about the ultimate success of my cause, no matter the trials and tribulations which I and those who believe with me may encounter on our journey. Neither imprisonment nor death can stop our ultimate victory.

I repeat that we all stand before history. I and my colleagues are not the only ones on trial. Shell is here on trial and it is as well that it is represented by counsel said to be holding a watching brief. The Company has, indeed, ducked this particular trial, but its day will surely come and the lessons learnt here may prove useful to it for there is no doubt in my mind that the ecological war that the Company has waged in the Delta will be called to question sooner than later and the crimes of that war be duly punished. The crime of the Company's dirty wars against the Ogoni people will also be punished.

On trial also is the Nigerian nation, its present rulers and those who assist them. Any nation which can do to the weak and disadvantaged what the Nigerian nation has done to the OgoniBiafrans, loses a claim to independence and to freedom from outside influence. I am not one of those who shy away from protesting injustice and oppression, arguing that they are expected in a military regime. The military do not act alone. They are supported by a gaggle of politicians, lawyers, judges, academics and businessmen, all of them hiding under the claim that they are only doing their duty, men and women too afraid to wash their pants of urine.

We all stand on trial, my lord, for by our actions we have denigrated our Country and jeopardized the future of our children. As we subscribe to the sub-normal and accept double standards, as we lie and cheat openly, as we protect injustice and oppression, we empty our classrooms, denigrate our hospitals, fill our stomachs with hunger and elect to make ourselves the slaves of those who ascribe to higher standards, pursue the truth, and honour justice, freedom, and hard work. I predict that the scene here will be played and replayed by generations yet unborn. Some have already cast themselves in the role of villains, some are tragic victims, some still have a chance to redeem themselves. The choice is for each individual.

I predict that the denoument of the riddle of the Niger delta will soon come. The agenda is being set at this trial. Whether the peaceful ways I have favoured will prevail depends on what the oppressor decides, what signals it sends out to the waiting public.

In my innocence of the false charges I face Here, in my utter conviction, I call upon the Ogoni people, the peoples of the Niger delta, and the oppressed ethnic minorities of Nigeria to stand up now and fight fearlessly and peacefully for their rights. History is on their side. God is on their side. For the Holy Quran says in Sura 42, verse 41: "All those that fight when oppressed incur no guilt, but Allah shall punish the oppressor." Come the day.

Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa

Those where his last words
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by HARDDON: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ymodulus:

Ymodulus

undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
sold your soul already for a morsel of bread huh ?and its not even election period yet?

who is APC presenting that is worthy our votes?

same old recycled garbage?

#GEJtill2019!

BTW, when will the time of ' the leaders of tomorrow come?'

they've been deceiving us....

3 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ymodulus:
Ken Saro wiwa is an epitome example of how a country and its government should not let a foreign company exploit them all in the name of Oil , money. Its a trajectory case of an economic prophet seeing the harm a non indeginous company can wreck on indigenes of the location where the company So-Sits.

While I never knew Ken saro wiwa. Having x-rayed his non-violent campaign and struggle for light for his people and the way he his not been imortalised. I am soo worried and had to ask myself several questions about PDP , APC, Nigerian Masses

2. If yes then why has he not used this opportunity to effect change and actualize that goal Ken Saro Wiwa wanted. Why has he failed to realized that this is the time he needs to look beyond Umbrellized covering, so as to do something great for his nation
3. Why has the People Democratic Party not made shell face up for its crimes? Even the united state in 2009 made shell faced for the court for ken saro wiwa killings

Looking at ken saro wiwa struggle and the way he was killed, coupled with the fact that the Nigerian leaders had Saro Wiwa and his movement sentenced to death without option of Appeal all for money, I am troubled that A PROGRESSIVE WILL NEVER RULE THIS NATION

KEN SARO WIWA was a true progressive like GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI. Ken was recognized, valued and cherished by the international community at larged, same way General Muhammad Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola have been worshipped and valued by the international communities.

For a country whose oil resources could have lead it to become one of the wealthiest in Africa, the Niger Delta region remains an impoverished conflict zone and is still dominated by the transnational oil companies which continue to pollute the area’s water and resources.

The memory and the courageous efforts of Ken Saro-Wiwa would live on. I know if he was alive he would have been a member of the All Progressive Congress. Sir Ken, i would like to tell you that even at your death you are already a member. Saro wiwa I love you. But the APC Progressives love you most.

Fellow Nairalanders, the story of ken saro wiwa is a valid reason as to why we need to vote APC to power come 2015. Let me live you with the modified words of a heroic progressive by name Chinua Nkelom Achebe

Ymodulus

Lol. Nigerians sha. See as this one craftily interweave APC vs PDP matter join Saro Wiwa iconic speech. Comparing Saro Wiwa with Buhari, Tinubu and Fashola. Are u really convinced from d bottom of ur heart about what u wrote or are u blindly playing stupid naija partisan politics as usual?
Be here repping idiats that do not give a rat's asss about u or ur future.

APC and PDP members wey dey fluctuate btw parties anyhow like footballers wey dey play for different clubs. The same PDP person who has been in power for years will defect to APC and start bad-mouthing PDP as if he wasn't part of d corrupt system 4 long. Same with APC and other parties. Playing with d future of Nigerians like its a gamble.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
So them hear this kain speech and them still hang am. Naija sha. SMH. I don't think any president/head of state in d entire history of Nigeria can give this kind of speech offhand. Even when they write it for them, they still find it hard 2 read and communicate effectively.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by mavinc4u(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ymodulus:

Ymodulus

the topic described about ken Saro Wiwa's speech and his death. please was Ken an APC man before his death or did you register him after his death because I don't understand what brought about Buhari and Tinubu in a topic that their names were never mentioned? just asking because If is not Panadol e no fit be like Panadol.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Blueflame1987(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
BADNEAT:
For a man who's headquarters operated from a house which was seized and stolen from the igbo after the civil war (chief obi) in portharcourt to have cried about injustice before being executed is a clear reflection of the fact that Nigeria still wallows in a state of colossal parakpoism, kangaroo chauvinism, nepotism and tribalism. ..may his soul remain where it belongs...igbo hater crying for justice
You are indeed a numb witted ethnic jingoist?...with the way you Igbos(no be only Igbos,Na marijuanas)treated the minorities of the Old Eastern Region especially the Rebisis and the Ijaws,who are notably the first occupiers of Port Harcourt.If anything like that Civil war of 1967-1970 happens again,We will not only take your asstes but your women....fucking lowlife bastard!....wait a second you dreg/wretch,which property are you even talking about?you mean the one that your people owned solely as result of the exploitation meted out on my people because of the Ojukwu led Eastern Govt?....Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa is surely in a better place than that narcissistic cowardly ogre "Ojukwu" who ran away with his family via Uli airstrip in search of "peace" according to him...hmmmmm,what kind of General abandons his troops?only the one who superitends over a dance troupe,not a military troop....Now, you tell me who was a coward between Ken and your sissy lgbo General.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Ezevajina: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
He also said

"I warn all you nigerian people. Don't you ever mess with uncle Abacha. He means what he says"
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by vicenteze: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is what we fought for and we want to prevent it but they sabourtage us...God bless Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Efewestern:

and what makes you thinks the ogoni's will prefer dealing with BIafra.. To be frank No Niger_Delta tribe ever Agitated 4 biafra unless d little igbo ethnic group in it which does nt make up to 8-10% of our land mass.. We never want you guys and the yoruba

during the 1960' Isaac boro fought 4 N_delta republic bt later joined the nig. Army to free his people from igbo dominance..

My take on this issue is tat stop insulting our Niger Delta brother & Elders jst bcous they refuse to be ur slave.. And pls remember no N_delta land will be seceded to Biafra or arewa or odua..

#leaveusalone

Like i said before, you are not from the defunct Eastern region, your ethnic group shares no boundary with Ogoni lands, and i seriously doubt you even know where Ogoni is, or have been to Ogoniland before. Be proud of your Ethnic group, and stop shouting Niger Delta up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by munex007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sura 42, verse 41: "All those that fight when oppressed
incur no guilt, but Allah shall
punish the oppressor." Come
the day.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Blueflame1987:

You are indeed a numb witted ethnic jingoist?...with the way you Igbos(no be only Igbos,Na marijuanas)treated the minorities of the Old Eastern Region especially the Rebisis and the Ijaws,who are notably the first occupiers of Port Harcourt.If anything like that Civil war of 1967-1970 happens again,We will not only take your asstes but your women....fucking lowlife bastard!....wait a second you dreg/wretch,which property are you even talking about?you mean the one that your people owned solely as result of the exploitation meted out on my people because of the Ojukwu led Eastern Govt?....Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa is surely in a better place than that narcissistic cowardly ogre "Ojukwu" who ran away with his family via Uli airstrip in search of "peace" according to him...hmmmmm,what kind of General abandons his troops?only the one who superitends over a dance troupe,not a military troop....Now, you tell me who was a coward between Ken and your sissy lgbo General.

All the lands Ndiigbo had in the old Rivers state, they bought fair and square from the indigenes who needed cash. Just like Ndiigbo acquired land property in Abuja today, by buying, so did they do in PH those days, it was Igbo individuals investing their hard earned cash that enabled them acquire those lands, it had nothing to do with Enugu based Eastern region govt.

No one forced you lots to sell you lands, you were well paid for them, the lies of Igbos taking your land through the help of Enugu are just lies, you lots know this, but would still believe it, to help ease your Guilt.

Atleast, Ojukwu was able to spot who his enemies were, your Wiwa was so blind that he couldn't even spot his enemies, and naively played into their hands.

By the way, how did Ndiigbo treat the Eastern minorities?

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmm
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Abba999(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
adavize:

Please share. How?

Sarowiwa pioneered the abandoning and seizure of innocent Igbo properties in Ph. He joined the Fulani in massacre of innocent Biafrans.

What was the interest of the British and the fulanis over the war? - oil !
The same Nigeria snuffed life out of him.

Remember AM an Ijaw woman. So this is not about the Igbo, it's about Nemesis.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Efewestern:

and what makes you think Igbos have majority in South south ?.. Have you forgotten that am from south south and you shouldn't lie to me..
The iGbos ethnic group in SS didn't take upto 10% of our land mass and population when we have d urhobos, Ijaw, itsekiri, binis, efik, egala and so on .. And to ur knowledge that qualified them to be majority abi ?

And pls don't 4get we have IJAw and the itsekiri ethnic group in ondo State presently in South west Nigeria and ondo sated being an oil producing state tat doesn't mean we South South we be dragin South west as our own.. Stop been greedy and face the fact..

You can't condemn wiwa and praise ojukwu.. Y re u guys far from the truth ? Js because we refused to fight 4 ur cause....

Who are the ''egala'', hope you didn't mean to write "Igala", and if that be the case, Igala is not in the SS.

Btw, what's the name of your ethnic group?

3 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmm
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Efewestern:

Am an urhobo from delta.. According to you we should all stand by our ethnic group bt bros if all ethnic group in Nigeria request 4 a country do u knw wat that means ?.

We re South south and we are ONE.. If u trace our origin it all points to 1 place so wat re u saying... We rather die fighting 4 our freedom, than be a slave to Biafra or Odua republic.

Bro there was a tym the yorubas wanted to claim part of delta which is the itsekeri as part of them *Odua congress*.. I can tell u the outcome of tat event.. The youth resisted 4getting the fact that the itsekeri speaks lyk yoruba.

My point here is that No tribe should drag us with dem.. Cous tat the aim of i.e. Th yoruba or igbos..

#give us our Niger_delta republic

I put it to you, that the Igbo have more in common with the Ogonis than the Ogonis have in common with the Uhrobos. The Igbo and Ogonis are neighbours, can we say the same of Uhrobos and Ogonis?

The Ogonis are not interested in your Niger delta republic, Wiwa complained of Ijaw domination in the old rivers state, and seeing how the Uhrobos are quickly turning into the Hausa-Fulani of Delta state politics, i don't think the Ogonis would want to share a country with you lots either.

Ogonis want to stand alone, and they can, San marino is a European country with a population of 32,000 people, and they are doing quite well.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by juvewalex(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op were u der wen he said these words ? Sm1 that was abt to be executed won't be given time to vomit these words unless the words were already said b4 he was forcefully taken to Abj
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Efewestern:

Oh really ? Do a little research.. Never wanted to include the Igala's on my list bt nw i included then let me prov it to you.. We have igala in Delta North and Edo state bt they constitute a little portion to our population my prove => http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igala_people

am an urhobo from delta state.. Hope u heard of David ejoor ? Civil war hero.. E was my tribeman..

Sorry earlier on abt my spelling *egala*.. #Biggrin#

Igala in Delta? If you are talking about Ebu town in Aniocha, then you are on a long thing, those people are already Igbos, though with Igala ancestry.

Igala in Edo? you mean to say Igarra? cos i know they are not the same.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
On David Ejoor, of course i know him, civil war hero? I don't know about that. What were his heroic actions that made him a hero?
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Efewestern:

the igbo treat the eastern minority lyk that re nothing, never took there opinion .. All wat he did was 4 d igbos alone.. I js tank GOD MY forefathers fought against that selfish man.. God bless Late Gen. David Ejoor 4 his fight..

Read our lips and tell me if we the SS luv u and ur selfish sw brothers

On the contrary, the Igbo treat our Eastern neighbours with respect, Eyo Ita was once the Premier of the Eastern region, the Obong of Calabar was the leader of the Eastern house chiefs, Even Adaka Boro was elected the SUG president of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Effiong was the second in command to Ojukwu, and all the Provinces in Biafra had governors from the indigenous people.

Ndiigbo treated the Eastern minorities so well, that Gowon and the British were so sure that if a plebiscite was conducted in Eastern minorities areas, only 1/3 of the minorities would vote against Biafra. So, Gowon rejected all calls for plebiscite in the Eastern minority areas made by Ojukwu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by pazienza(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Efewestern:

y re u fighting 4 the ogonis ?.. Did they complain to you tat they re tired of us ?.. Fight 4 ur biafra b4 u talk abt other..

And hw re the ogonis related to the d igbo if i may ask.. 4 Christ sake they re jst ur neighbour.

In the aspect of Urhobo.. Politics is a game of number

There is no ''Us'' between the Uhrobo and the Ogoni, you were never neighbours, never were in the same region, and are currently not in the same state. Geo political zones are not enshrined in the constitution, Niger deltan is an ambiguous term that even includes Imo, Abia and Ondo. *grins*

7 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
pazienza:

Igala in Delta? If you are talking about Ebu town in Aniocha, then you are on a long thing, those people are already Igbos, though with Igala ancestry.

Igala in Edo? you mean to say Igarra? cos i know they are not the same.

then u gat a lot of research to do.. Pls read more abt d igala's.. The igalas re even found in some part of anambra state
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
ell or nt
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 by Efewestern: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
pazienza:

There is no ''Us'' between the Uhrobo and the Ogoni, you were never neighbours, never were in the same region, and are currently not in the same state. Geo political zones are not enshrined in the constitution, Niger deltan is an ambiguous term that even includes Imo, Abia and Ondo. *grins*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.