Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (27564 Views)

Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by NwabuezeWini: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
signz:

Download Google Chrome.

Pls I av been trying to download Google chrome but it refused to download on my phone am using BlackBerry Q5. What do I do?
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by donchuks4all(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Have you started your own mini importation business yet? If yes ride on, but if no click on my signature and start from there, with 20,000 naira you will surely make success, because i started my own with 10,000 naira, today am doing well. Good luck.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by smiley001(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello house. I want to DIY importation. I'm interested in Lontor rechargeable lamps. Does anybody have a trusted seller with the cheapest price(website or sellers link).
Or where or how do I get come?

Thanks.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by kejibabe(f): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2017
@ Ymodulus, have been trying to contact you but you are not online whenever I checked. please I really need your assistance and I will be glad if you can help me out. you can contact me through my email... kejiamolegbe@yahoo.com. I will be glad if you did. I await your response sir. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Ochason(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
please my fellow nairalanders i have a question. is there any other site that sells their product cheaper aside aliexprees dhgate ebay. please i need your help.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ochason:
please my fellow nairalanders i have a question. is there any other site that sells their product cheaper aside aliexprees dhgate ebay. please i need your help.
check alibaba.com or 1688.com by using google chrome broswer to translate to English version. good luck
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by OreSho(f): 3:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Let us handle your shipping logistics while you get comfy for Russia 2018...
We are MerVen Inc. Chat on 090,,53- 03%%47+41.
Rates are amazing Services, premium!
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by harlee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
OK,i have checked Alibaba,i want to go into the mini importation but for the gurus here I have 3 question,1.how do I make payments for goods bought,2.do I pay for shipping to Nigeria.3 do I pay extra cost at the point of clearing
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Armanice(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2018
harlee:
OK,i have checked Alibaba,i want to go into the mini importation but for the gurus here I have 3 question,1.how do I make payments for goods bought,2.do I pay for shipping to Nigeria.3 do I pay extra cost at the point of clearing

Using aliexpress will be too expensive for you as a mini importer (+2348131887180 WhatsApp message only) let me show you how you can buy from China and ship to Nigeria
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by gr8tsuccess: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ñice thread
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Shinapraise(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ymodulus:

URL: mengjianxieye.1688.com/
Price: I won't paste the price I got if for here, because it may hamper your ability to sell. But I got it about 3 times cheaper than Alibaba.

Just chat with the lady then upload the slippers to her as a picture and tell her you want it. Please also why importing it note that it falls under custom category of Rubber and contraband, so they may add 20 extra on clearance fee. You get me. I stated this so you do not feel the freight company cheated you

If you need courier service to transport it to any state via PEACE MASS TANSIT for #100 contact me. I will send you as a text. But first I must confirm you have those slippers, as I won't want to ruin my only contact.
pls I have been following this trend and I must commend your metal prowess pls sir I am a fan of importing goods and I don't know how to go about it the site you stated then was written in Chinese language I can't understand it pls kindly put me through my Whatssap number is 08161127336
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by bizzynix: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
¥1,398 available via Alipay. Contact's below.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Shaouscs(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by landray2003: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please I need a reliable agent to send my goods from China.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by gprimus: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
ATTEND A FREE Mini Importation Business Seminar Live in Ibadan!!!

What you will learn
1. What is Mini Importation Business?
2. What you need to get started
3. Platforms you can buy products from
4. How to make payments in Naira from the comfort of your home
5. How to spot HOT products to import and sell fast
6. Platforms to sell your products here in Nigeria
7. How to get warehouse services in Nigeria at a ridiculous price
8. How to ship to Nigeria with ease
9. How to get verified agent that will help handle transactions

BONUS FOR FIRST 100 PEOPLE
1. How to raise capital for this business without borrowing or breaking the bank
2. 30 HOT products that will make you a millionaire in 30days
3. Social media marketing for dummies: step by step guide on how to create converting ads.

Speakers:
John Akerele
The Mini Importation Crooner
CEO Jake Brooks Innovations
www.johnakerele.com

Haastrup Tosin Esther
CEO, Tova Fashion World

Host:
Peter AKinola
Founder, PistisHub
www.pistis.com.ng

Venue: Blockchain centre. 2, Temidire Street,Behind Zenith Bank, Iwo-road Ibadan.
Date: Saturday July 28, 2018
Time: 9am. (first session)
12noon (second session).
3pm (third session)

Gate Fee: FREE! But must register!

Register here now: http:///MIBSIbadan

For more info: 08079985617, 08167602169

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Lindiwesooft: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
jaydee87:
with 20k u can invest right in importation, but my advice is if you want to make money this Xmas u should make your purchase before the 20th of Nov because many buyers are going to buy for Xmas and shipment is going to be slow... my advice you can do a feasibility study of slippers that someone spoke of and the ladies shoe it sell like crazy I tell you even watches too. but tread with caution and spend wisely....
Dont use all your money split it into 2 u can get a lot with half and see the result then next year you gather your gain and reinvest then u will be experienced and shud have learnt a lot...
pls can you mentor me for free?��

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by jaydee87(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lindiwesooft:
pls can you mentor me for free?��
yes i can... provided u are serious to learn and willing to be patient... cos not all that glitters is gold...

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Justicextian(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
jaydee87:
yes i can... provided u are serious to learn and willing to be patient... cos not all that glitters is gold...
Op please I need to be mentored on this too.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by africanman85: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
jaydee87:
Let me have your Whatsapp contact pls. I want to be mentored

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Lindiwesooft: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
jaydee87:
okay thanks�� Good afternoon and happy Sunday.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Lindiwesooft: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lindiwesooft:
okay thanks�� Good afternoon and happy Sunday.
your WhatsApp no pls.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Lindiwesooft: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
jaydee87:
your WhatsApp no pls.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by jaydee87(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
africanman85:
Let me have your Whatsapp contact pls. I want to be mentored
hello my whatapp number 08081724299
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by graphicicon(m): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2019
I want to buy hellobox v5 plus (satelite reciever) from aliexprees, I place an order but my bank (Diamond) said my debit card cannot transact on foreign website like aliexprees, what will I do to pay for the item, or there anyone to help me order it.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by TheActionase(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
lifestyle1:

Wow, this is great. Will pay them a visit later today. Thanks bro.

Mini Importation is the new gold mine if you have the write professional to show you:

All the Genuine Websites

All the Genuine Agents and Legit Shippers

How to successfully sell your imported products without stress.

How to identify hot selling products.

Read more at..... https://theminiimporter..com/2020/01/the-mini-importers-tablet-2020-edition.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.