Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend (2334 Views)

How To Spot A Lying Boyfriend / See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by danimodd(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Easiest Ways To Catch A Lying Boyfriend www.odiongist.com

Do you suspect that your boyfriend is lying to you, but you can't quite tell for sure?
Here are some signs that can help you get to the bottom of it!
Being lied to by your partner can be painful and frustrating, not to mention annoying, In some cases, it can even lead to a breakup, or at the very least, a fight. No one wants to be lied to, but sometimes boyfriends still do it.
There are many reasons why your boyfriend might be lying to you.

*He might be cheating on you or
*He might be hanging out with people, doing things, or going places that he knows you don't approve of, and he doesn't want you to find out.

However, relationships are built on trust. So it is important to be able to tell whether or not you can trust your man.

Signs that he's lying to you Here are the little things your boyfriend might do to give the fact that he's lying.

1. HE AVOIDS EYE CONTACT.
The reason behind this is that sometimes you can read someone or get extra information about what they are saying by looking into their eyes.
Mot people are aware of this, and so, if your boyfriend is lying, it would try avoid looking into your eyes.
Also, he might be trying to avoid eye contact because he feels guilty. Looking in your eyes forces him to accept the guilt because he's directly looking at the victim of his betrayal.
Avoiding eye contact is an attempt to avoid enhanced feelings of guilt.

2. HE IS FIDGETING A LOT.
Just like a poker player who is trying to bluff his opponent, your boyfriend may fidget a lot if he is lying to you.
Lying usually makes people uncomfortable, because they know they are consciously deceiving someone. Oftentimes the body reacts to such nervousness and discomfort with involuntary physical responses.
This is an effective means of catching him in a lie, because fidgeting is usually something that your boyfriend won't be able to control.

3. HE IS MIXING UP HIS FACTS.
The thing with lies is that in order to successfully tell one lie, you have to tell more lies to cover all of the information,
For example, if you are lying about going to the grocery store, you may also have to lie about running into your friend, or buying some milk, just to make it seem believable. But, the more lies you tell, the more likely you are to mix up some facts, So, if you catch your boyfriend mixing up facts, this could be an important sign that he might be lying.
If he says he was hanging out with his friend Odion, but he had mentioned earlier that Odion was out of town, you can be sure that there's a lie in there somewhere that he's trying to cover up.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/easiest-ways-to-catch-lying-boyfriend.html

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Story..... you never Jam!..lol... some guys and girls will lie to you to your face...they'll look you in the eye hold your hand and lie to you!.... this are pros in the bizniz! cheesy...seen a lot of them,.... na laugh I go just dey laugh .

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Kenndall: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Op, I am compelled to ask. Please how does the photo you posted correlate with the message you are trying to pass across.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by elantraceey(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Kenndall:
Op, I am compelled to ask. Please how does the photo to posted correlate with the message you are trying to pass across.

I wanted to ask that too.

Op you've not met some guys , they can lie to your face and can even make you believe a lie even when the truth is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by adedayourt(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2015
SO WATS D RELATIONSHIP BTW CATCHIN A LYING BF ND PIX OF A WHORRE IN D POST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Kenndall:
Op, I am compelled to ask. Please how does the photo you posted correlate with the message you are trying to pass across.
he wants to attract the attention of hungry boy.. This is the only reason I can think of. Cause I don't gerrit myself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2015
When you smoke Ewedu leaf with Bitter leaf

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Seriously I dnt need to observe all this,i always know when a person is lying or telling the truth....its like a natural gift I have.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok

u neva jam coded guys.. B4 u found out all what they have been saying is lies. They would have dumped u
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Alezy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
misspicy:
Seriously I dnt need to observe all this,i always know when a person is lying or telling the truth....its like a natural gift I have.
wow....that's like a super human ability o
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Alezy:
wow....that's like a super human ability o
I dnt really know but situations has always proved me right.i can detect a liar from 10miles away

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Oahray: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
misspicy:
don't feel too special. It's a gift you share with millions of other women. Generally women are better than men at reading body language, so it's far easier for a woman to pick up non-verbal signs of dishonesty and process it with reasonable accuracy. Never heard of A WOMAN'S INTUITION?

There are persons (guys included) who have gone on to master non-verbal communication, persons who would lie to you and get away with it, even within two yards from you.

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Alezy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
misspicy:

I dnt really know but situations has always proved me right.i can detect a liar from 10miles away
wow...thumbs up
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by danimodd(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Rucheen(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Who are you to catch a smart liar
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Well,I always know when my boyfriend is lying,always.

But for others,its always intuition.
When someone is about to tell a lie,the voice suddenly drops or increases.
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by beautifullll1(f): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Kenndall:

op is confused.....

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by beautifullll1(f): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2015
ahsekeena:
Well,I always know when my boyfriend is lying,always.

But for others,its always intuition.

When someone is about to tell a lie,the voice suddenly drops or increases.

and they blink their eyes more than usual.....

your head is dia noni
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
beautifullll1:

and they blink their eyes more than usual.....

your head is dia noni
Lol. We know them,liars.
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Or he's just Nigerian tbh

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by jaydee87(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
I laugh u, if that ur sign then u in for a big surprise... av u met a very good marketer
if u av then u would know what am saying.. shout out to all marketers esp insurance ...
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by octopusfreaky(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
my ex can lie ,,,unfortunately I always find out the truth one way or the other
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by octopusfreaky(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
my ex can lie ,,,unfortunately for him I always find out the truth one way or the other
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by snadguy007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

I dnt really know but situations has always proved me right. i can detect a liar from 10miles away
You know we can make enough money with this your talent, right?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
snadguy007:
You know we can make enough money with this your talent, right?
How
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by danimodd(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
hehehe
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by danimodd(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by danimodd(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
ptyy
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by donMIG(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who b dat one wei carry a55 up like say she dei beg for gud dick
Re: Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend by danimodd(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) / Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.