Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) (2335 Views)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by Lothario(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
1. Would you tattoo my name on your upper arm? That’s it. The worst questions to ask your boyfriend. If you as a girl have asked one of these questions before, I would suggest that you train your skill a bit more. These are absolute no-nos. There are plenty of questions you can ask without scaring your boyfriend away. As for you guys, in another article I will teach you how to handle and react best to these annoying testing-questions. Until then, weigh up every answer. A wrong one could get you into deep… trouble.
2. Will we be together forever and marry one day? I was asked this once after 2 months in a relationship. Man, I didn’t know that I could run so fast.
3. Can you explain to me how to handle a [complicated technical device]? Have the patience to explain or send her to an electronic store. Choose wisely.
4. How many people have you had sex with before me? Don’t mention that you’ve been in the Playboy- Mansion before. We all know what happened to Don Juan DeMarco when he confessed to Donna Anna. Don’t do it!
5. What would you do if you were alone in the Playboy-Mansion with 250 Playmates and all are famished? Yeah, of course: "one must feed the hungry".
6. Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend before? Trick question. This answer to this one is of course "Me? I would rather die!"
7. If we were a Hollywood movie-couple, who would we be? This is a question only a woman can think out. The answer on this one? You better find a good one. I’d say "Beauty and the Beast". Leave open who the beast is.
8. Do you mind if your best friend joins us in bed? No comment here.
9. Would you like to go shopping with me? Uhh, this hurts. Going shopping with a woman is always pain. The trick is to find the perfect middle between, "this dress looks perfect on you", and "buy this if you want to go hooking".
10. Do you like my bottom? This is a classic. Who has not heard this question in his relationship at least once? A very attractive woman once said to me: "If we ask you how big our bottom is, you’d better tell the truth. If we ask how big another women’s bottom is, you’d better lie". You could get in trouble with a wrong answer.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by MISSNORA(f): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol ok
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by Heromaniaa: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
Lol ok
would you tattoo my name on your boo.b?
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
#8 tho.... grin grin grin don't tell me tats a no-no?

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by ladyF(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
11. Will you marry me if I have your baby. grin lol just run
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by chichriso: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
rubbish .

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR URL/LINK

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by bjprodint(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Would u poison ur mum before marring me?
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by Ginaz(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
do you love me? that question can break a heart in a minute especially when you get the opposite answer.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by faith551(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
For a smart guy, those questions na beanse
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by jamex93(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
I go run with full speed

Because dat gal na sharp runs gal wey want hook u down with one yeye lie lie love
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by NOBODYY: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
All dz questions ehn
I'd just be saying "question illegal" in Olamide's voice
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by donefesco(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Would u forgive me and still love me if u caught me cheating?? hehe
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
lols . Na to turn am to yeye sharp sharp grin

Me will be like ; Omoge, u know we shouldn't be visiting our past nah... Let bygones be bygones esp. On that no8 qweshion
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by rawpadgin(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
cool

1.am christian, am not into tattoos.
2.depends on ur altitude
3.still looking for who will explain it to me
4.trust me, u don't wanna know
5.discuss politic with em
6.forget about the past, let focus on us
7.melissa McCarthy & jack black
8.are u drunk or u are on drugs?
9.don't worry, i will chop for the both of us
10.am more concern about ur hole
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
cool
1.am christian, am not into tattoos.

4.trust me, u don't wanna know

ur a christian so ur not into tattoos but 'she wont wanna know' about the number of people u've slept with?

help me reason am na grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by rawpadgin(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ur a christian so ur not into tattoos but 'she wont wanna know' about the number of people u've slept with?

help me reason am na grin
sure I've banged a lot of chicks but that was in the past

am now a changed man hence, i can't put tattoo on my skin

hope u get it now
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by hottest111: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
faith551:
For a smart guy, those questions na beanse
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by youcanmakeit: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
undecidedHere is my reply grin
1. No babe, I don't like tattoo
2. relax jor, let's see how it goes
3. take it to the engineer
4 *change topic * (this can be risky )
5. *no comment *
6. Jonathan n patience
7. yes, please invite ur friends too
8. NO, I'll be busy
9. It's not bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by sconp: 1:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Ginaz:
do you love me? that question can break a heart in a minute especially when you get the opposite answer.
A negative answer from a male would break her down. I hate this question
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (if You Want Him To Run) by danchuzzy(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2015
apart from numbers 6, 8, 9, 10, 1, 3, 5, 7, 2, and 4; i dunno what/which girls ask questions like these these days.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Scream/moan While Receiving It Real Hard? / When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? / Confession Time......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.