Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men (3881 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Should Women Give Men Flowers? / What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
angry.. My friend has been dating this guy for 6 months..dey chat almost everyday and he even said he loved her friday!!!
so they dont have each other on facebook and she decided to stalk him only to find out he got married on saturday!!!
Men are professional wizards...#never trust a man#
I adviced her to act like she dunno then feed him rat poison..mtcheeeew...hell hasnt frozen yet...#pissed off

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin real classic
i want to be like that guy

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
grin real classic
mtcheeew...bomb u go recieve embarassed
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by ceononi: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
grin real classic
Abi na...Abeg ask ur friend whether they ever discussed marriage during the dating, if they did and the guy promised to marry her, then all hope is not lost...people get divorced for nothing these days.... grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
THIS SHLD BE IN THE JOKES SECTION grin
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
hehehehe
NaNaYaaah:

mtcheeew...bomb u go recieve embarassed
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
angry.. My friend has been dating this guy for 6 months..dey chat almost everyday and he even said he loved her friday!!!
so they dont have each other on facebook and she decided to stalk him only to find out he got married on saturday!!!
I adviced her to act like she dunno then feed him rat poison..mtcheeeew...hell hasnt frozen yet...#pissed off
" feed him rat poison"-- Go to jail for a D

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Rapsainot(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
This guy in picture is tha bomb
.... grin hope she Don straf your mumu friend already?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
THIS SHLD BE IN THE JOKES SECTION grin
Not funny sir..african men..hmmm
U know it hurts coz my frend is that difficult type..and when she finally gives her heart to the man..he does her 419.. HMMM...MTCHEEW IF U FIND IT FUNNY. U SICK.. angry
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
ceononi:
Abi na...Abeg ask ur friend whether they ever discussed marriage during the dating, if they did and the guy promised to marry her, then all hope is not lost...people get divorced for nothing these days.... grin
mtcheeew read wat uve wrote yourself...mtcheeew...bomb u...thunder fire your buttocks
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Rapmoney(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why don't you just tell us that it happened to you instead of creating one imaginary friend?

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by stinggy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Happened to you or a friend?
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rapmoney:
Why don't you just tell us that it happened to you instead of creating one imaginary frend?
sir i kid u not..im only 21.. still young..i dont even date..my frend is 25.... i dont lie sir coz i know its wrong...i dont make up stories..everythin i say is true..so please dont judge me before u know
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
stinggy:

Happened to you or a friend?
Lol if it happend to me..id be in jail by now and not on this site kiss...dats why i dont date
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
This is serious.
lol yes it is...but peeps seem to make fun outta everything
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by stinggy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Lol if it happend to me..id be in jail by now and not on this site kiss...dats why i dont date
You would have killed the guy?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
stinggy:

You would have killed the guy?
Lool yea..coz he wasted precious time..not coolsad...coz it affects a girl emotionally and wen da good guy comes along..she wouldnt be able to trust coz of old scars sad

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Loved her on Friday?

When did fornication become love?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by adekoonlay(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
grin real classic
Same here, love smart guys. Hope he has yanshed your gf sha

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Oahray: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
yeah yeah... Men are wicked, because your friend fell for one... And you are the good one, with your righteous 'rat poison' thoughts.

A gullible ewe and a vengeful serpent... No wonder you are best friends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oahray:
yeah yeah... Men are wicked, because your friend fell for one... And you are the good one, with your righteous 'rat poison' thoughts.

A gullible ewe and a vengeful serpent... No wonder you are best friends.
Loool sir hahaha..im no angel or good one..but im human and reacting like one..u seem to be focusin on da fact dat i planned evil against this guy insted of how he disgraced my padi!!... hmmm see men
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by GoodFaith: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Other girls/ladies in jail will be happy to have u has their B

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
GoodFaith:

Other girls/ladies in jail will be happy to have u has their B
lool abeg ooo sir...it was a metaphor..hahah* hides*
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah You can lie oo , even Google knw dis a well fabricated story .
"so they dont have each other on facebook and she decided to stalk him only to find out he got married on saturday!!!" Hw did she do it , cos they ain't friends in fbk .. or was following the dude all over town ?
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by GoodFaith: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

lool abeg ooo sir...it was a metaphor..hahah* hides*
LOL
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Not funny sir..african men..hmmm
U know it hurts coz my frend is that difficult type..and when she finally gives her heart to the man..he does her 419.. HMMM...MTCHEEW IF U FIND IT FUNNY. U SICK.. angry
IT IS VERY FUNNY MA.

BESIDES I DON'T KNOW HOW UR FRIEND BEING JILTED CONCERNS US.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexdellafonte:
"so they dont have each other on facebook and she decided to stalk him only to find out he got married on saturday!!!" Hw did she do it , cos they ain't friends in fbk .. or was following the dude all over town ?
aww..thing is my frend told me via watsap wat happend..coz of university we are in two different provinces..so this is all i gathered up from her...im honestly not lyin...
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexdellafonte:
lol..she actually decided to stalk him on fb and saw pictures of him n his newly wed wife...i also questioned her but she told me n im jst sayin
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by GoodFaith: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

aww..thing is my frend told me via watsap wat happend..coz of university we are in two different provinces..so this is all i gathered up from her...im honestly not lyin...
so u live in a North America country that use province?
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

mtcheeew read wat uve wrote yourself...mtcheeew...bomb u...thunder fire your buttocks
NaNaYaah DOTH MURDER ENGLISH grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
IT IS VERY FUNNY MA.

BESIDES I DON'T KNOW HOW UR FRIEND BEING JILTED CONCERNS US.
i hear u nicely sir...im neva gon post here again...since it dont concern yall..ima be mute now sad..im soory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To My Boyfriend / Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo / Who Needs A Girl This Bad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.