Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men (3904 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Should Women Give Men Flowers? / What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
GoodFaith:

so u live in a North America country that use province?
nope..shes in durban...n im in port elizabeth..its a 12 hr drive..we see each other on holidays only
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by stinggy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Lool yea..coz he wasted precious time..not coolsad...coz it affects a girl emotionally and wen da good guy comes along..she wouldnt be able to trust coz of old scars sad

Was there any agreement for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by GoodFaith: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

nope..shes in durban...n im in port elizabeth..its a 12 hr drive..we see each other on holidays only
Are U from South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by austine4real(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
angry.. My friend has been dating this guy for 6 months..dey chat almost everyday and he even said he loved her friday!!!
so they dont have each other on facebook and she decided to stalk him only to find out he got married on saturday!!!
Men are professional wizards...#never trust a man#
I adviced her to act like she dunno then feed him rat poison..mtcheeeew...hell hasnt frozen yet...#pissed off
me:
wetin dey smell 4 here?
Nairalanders: hmmmmhmmm na lies dey smell oo
me: gals sabi lie oo!!
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Oahray: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Loool sir hahaha..im no angel or good one..but im human and reacting like one..u seem to be focusin on da fact dat i planned evil against this guy insted of how he disgraced my padi!!... hmmm see men
I detest anyone that can camly plan murder or even joke about it and expect support. I know it's a fake story though, but your heart has a big potential for so much evil.
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
GoodFaith:

Are U from South Africa?
Im ghanaian...but i live in s.a..been here all my life
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oahray:
I detest anyone that can camly plan murder or even joke about it and expect support. I know it's a fake story though, but your heart has a big potential for so much evil.
Lool i see nairaland is full of liars so much u cant see im legit and honest...oh..hmmm smh...im never gona post here again*zips mouth
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Eeyah..how pathetic. I guess the man kept her as his side chick while it lasted.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
stinggy:

Was there any agreement for marriage?
i have no idea..but i personally think most date with the intension of marriage hey...wen she told md..i thought she was lyin too
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by stinggy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

i have no idea..but i personally think most date with the intension of marriage hey...wen she told md..i thought she was lyin too

No, not all dating is with marriage intention, at least from a guy's angle

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

i hear u nicely sir...im neva gon post here again...since it dont concern yall..ima be mute now sad..im soory
GOOD RIDDANCE grin
PLS ENSURE TO KEEP SUCH "TRIVAL ISSUES" TO URSELF IN THE FUTURE

AND PLS FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP MURDERING MY DEAR FRIEND ENGLISH angry
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
GOOD RIDDANCE grin
PLS ENSURE TO KEEP SUCH "TRIVAL ISSUES" TO URSELF IN THE FUTURE

AND PLS FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP MURDERING MY DEAR FRIEND ENGLISH angry
it will never happen again..just that ive been shortenin english for a loong time so its hard to stop..like i shorten it wen i type
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
And guys please if yall are gonna insult me please dont post at all coz your rude words hurt me...im kinda sensitive..thank you
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Oahray: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Lool i see nairaland is full of liars so much u cant see im legit and honest...oh..hmmm smh...im never gona post here again*zips mouth
yeah, it's full of liars and psychos... It's the internet. Anyone with a keypad and an access to the internet can easily have a friend chatting almost everyday for 6 months with someone else who tells her for the first time, after so long (and they have been dating), that he loves her and who couldn't pick a better day than the day before his wedding.

That betrayal plot is shallow ma'am, and the poison talk is the icing on the terrible cake.
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Oahray: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
And guys please if yall are gonna insult me please dont post at all coz your rude words hurt me...im kinda sensitive..thank you
but you can think of poisoning someone. How sensitive... smiley

I guess that makes this cyber bullying.
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=Oahray post=27899803] yeah, it's full of liars and psychos... It's the internet. Anyone with a keypad and an access to the internet can easily have a friend chatting almost everyday for 6 months with someone else who tells her for the first time, after so long (and they have been dating), that he loves her and who couldn't pick a better day than the day before his wedding.

That betrayal plot is shallow ma'am, and the poison talk is the icing on the terrible cake. [/quote

Wat i mean by friday n da love tin is that the last tym he
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

it will never happen again..just that ive been shortenin english for a loong time so its hard to stop..like i shorten it wen i type
YOU DON'T JUST SHORTEN IT, SOMETHINGS YOU WRITE AIN'T CORRECT.
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
lemme break it down for y'all
1. Deyve been dating six months
2. Last tym he said he loved her was on Friday
3. Dey didnt hv each other on fb because they believed in privacy and trusted each other
4. She was just chekin his profile for fun and saw weddin pics of him n his congolese wife and comments from peeps congratulatin him
5. That explains clearly to her why he told her he had a business meeting wen he saw her on tuesday...da friday thing was a phonecall
Honestly now...i dunno wat to say now...im a free spirited person and i wouldnt lie to get peeps to read a story..#yall comments really hurt me
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oahray:
but you can think of poisoning someone. How sensitive... smiley

I guess that makes this cyber bullying.
loool sir...wen i say im gona poison the guy...i didnt mean it literally..but i said that to express how angry i am..please..i cant even hurt a fly
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
YOU DON'T JUST SHORTEN IT, SOMETHINGS YOU WRITE AIN'T CORRECT.
i think its spelling mistakes and coz i type kinda fast..ima watch carefully what i write and sorry for givin u a hard time when reading my post
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

i think its spelling mistakes and coz i type kinda fast..ima watch carefully what i write and sorry for givin u a hard time when reading my post
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SPELLING MISTAKES, I'M TALKING ABOUT WRONG USE OF ENGLISH. U DID NOT GIVE ME ANY HARD TIME READING UR POST THO.

AND STOP TELLING ME SORRY. ARE YOU TRYNA MAKE ME FEEL QUILTY? IT WON'T WORK GIRL angry
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Tymax(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rat poison? Crazy dangerous chic.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SPELLING MISTAKES, I'M TALKING ABOUT WRONG USE OF ENGLISH. U DID NOT GIVE ME ANY HARD TIME READING UR POST THO.

AND STOP TELLING ME SORRY. ARE YOU TRYNA MAKE ME FEEL QUILTY? IT WON'T WORK GIRL angry
Aww sir..im not tryna make u feel guilty..just that if i do something someone hates..the best thing to do is apologise..dats wat my mama taught me
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Aww sir..im not tryna make u feel guilty..just that if i do something someone hates..the best thing to do is apologise..dats wat my mama taught me
YOUR MAMA TRAINED U WELL THEN.

AIN'T IT PAST UR BEDTIME ALREADY?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
stinggy:

Happened to you or a friend?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
YOUR MAMA TRAINED U WELL THEN.

AIN'T IT PAST UR BEDTIME ALREADY?
lool well nope..coz its left wit 35 minutes for me to turn 21... i just wanna be awake till my bday... grin
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Deejay1000(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Men are nt wicked o. It dependz d anqle yhu are seein it from ..na qalz dem bad pass

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Deejay1000:
Men are nt wicked o. It dependz d anqle yhu are seein it from ..na qalz dem bad pass
loool i hear u dear...we both bad den..but yall are more
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

lool well nope..coz its left wit 35 minutes for me to turn 21... i just wanna be awake till my bday... grin
WOW cheesy

LEMME HOLD ON TO THE BIRTHDAY WISH UNTIL PAST 12 smiley
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Deejay1000(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

loool i hear u dear...we both bad den..but yall are more
galz ehmm ryt frm adam

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Etetejake(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Lool yea..coz he wasted precious time..not coolsad...coz it affects a girl emotionally and wen da good guy comes along..she wouldnt be able to trust coz of old scars sad

wu knos. He too was once a good guy heartbroken by a lady then retaliation breeds on. It's so bad the world turn this way. make her understand that their is still someone out there who can still make her blv that all men are not brainless.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, MAY U WITNESS MANY MORE OF THIS DAY.

ENJOY RESPONSIBLY wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of / 16 Break-up Texts That Will Make You Thankful You’re Single (photos) / 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.