Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men (3901 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Should Women Give Men Flowers? / What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by iamord(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
That's bad .she is definitely his side chick. Even if he was playing them. He did not have to go that far!!!

Btw

You giving that Advice makes you a professional expert witch! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
angry.. My friend has been dating this guy for 6 months..dey chat almost everyday and he even said he loved her friday!!!
so they dont have each other on facebook and she decided to stalk him only to find out he got married on saturday!!!
Men are professional wizards...#never trust a man#
I adviced her to act like she dunno then feed him rat poison..mtcheeeew...hell hasnt frozen yet...#pissed off

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Equado(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Not funny sir..african men..hmmm
U know it hurts coz my frend is that difficult type..and when she finally gives her heart to the man..he does her 419.. HMMM...MTCHEEW IF U FIND IT FUNNY. U SICK.. angry
obviously,her being difficult have chased all the seriuz nd nyce men...nd left her wiv d jerks....my advise to her...KEEP BEING DIFFICULT...."She nva see anitin"

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Chartey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

loool i hear u dear...we both bad den..but yall are more
Happy birthday. I wish you spent less time in the romance section.
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Godmother(f): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2014
Nanayaaah, stop explaining and defending every comment people make here. When you post a topic on nairaland, be prepared for all kinds of comments. Be thick-skinned, focus on the ones that are positive and try to ignore the ones that hurt.

As to your topic, your friend got played. Guys and girls have been playing games since time immemorial. Tell her to chalk it down as experience and move on. She should get some principles going that work for her. She was definitely used as a side-chick; for sex only. Tell her to learn to close her legs in relationships. A few guys will take a walk when she does this, but she will be better for it. Cos she would have just sieved out the chaff.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 12, 2014
She kills him, she goes to jail and she can kiss the chances of her finding someone worthy goodbye... And what will she gain out of it?

Sometimes u come across the worst people so that you will be able to appreciate the good ones when they come your way. Your friend should just have to come to terms with it and move on

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Batman123: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Godmother:
Nanayaaah, stop explaining and defending every comment people make here. When you post a topic on nairaland, be prepared for all kinds of comments. Be thick-skinned, focus on the ones that are positive and try to ignore the ones that hurt.

As to your topic, your friend got played. Guys and girls have been playing games since time immemorial. Tell her to chalk it down as experience and move on. She should get some principles going that work for her. She was definitely used as a side-chick; for sex only. Tell her to learn to close her legs in relationships. A few guys will take a walk when she does this, but she will be better for it. Cos she would have just sieved out the chaff.

Best comment here. Nice advice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2014
sylvalord:
THIS SHLD BE IN THE JOKES SECTION grin
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Lool yea..coz he wasted precious time..not coolsad...coz it affects a girl emotionally and wen da good guy comes along..she wouldnt be able to trust coz of old scars sad

doesnt she has an ex?tell to go back to him...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Loved her on Friday?

When did fornication become love?

I wonder
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2014
adekoonlay:

Same here, love smart guys.
me too
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Oahray:
yeah yeah... Men are wicked, because your friend fell for one... And you are the good one, with your righteous 'rat poison' thoughts.

A gullible ewe and a vengeful serpent... No wonder you are best friends.
lol

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Equado:
obviously,her being difficult have chased all the seriuz nd nyce men...nd left her wiv d jerks....my advise to her...KEEP BEING DIFFICULT...."She nva see anitin"
and if care is not taken she dumped someone who truely loves her,just to be with this jerk...thats why I hardly pity them..."she neva see anitin YET"
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
She kills him, she goes to jail and she can kiss the chances of her finding someone worthy goodbye... And what will she gain out of it?

Sometimes u come across the worst people so that you will be able to appreciate the good ones when they come your way. Your friend should just have to come to terms with it and move on
to me the guy did nothing wrong...after all mugu fall,wise man chop.
May the guy live longer,so as to continue to them ladies "pepper"
hehehehe.
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Youngpo413:
to me the guy did nothing wrong...after all mugu fall,wise man chop.
May the guy live longer,so as to continue to them ladies "pepper"
hehehehe.
its always funny until your sister or daughter is the "mugu" undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by Youngpo413: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
its always funny until your sister or daughter is the "mugu" undecided

thats true sha
Re: Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men by spiralwedge(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
NanaYaah, PM me ur number, ama come verify ur story? are u in Accra or Kumasi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Spouse, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... / Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.