Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? (15359 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

so you are saying angels bleeped girls in those days and angels have joysticks and sexual urge....haaaaaaaaa this is priceless grin
the guy had nt read matthew 22:30.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
the guy had nt read matthew 22:30.

ok i just read it now, it gets even more interestng . . . one said the angels bleep the other says they dont.. all from the same bible. . . when will people stop believing this bleeping book called bible and think for themselves... genesis 6 was clear. the angels bleeped now Jesus is saying the opposite... hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

ok i just read it now, it gets even more interestng . . . one said the angels bleep the other says they dont.. all from the same bible. . . when will people stop believing this bleeping book called bible and think for themselves... genesis 6 was clear. the angels bleeped now Jesus is saying the opposite... hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
they are nt angels but descendants of Seth.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
they are nt angels but descendants of Seth.

wooow .... mehn religion is really delusional. . . so now the sons of seth having sex with human daughters will give rise to naphilims? so the bible would rather call them the sons of god instead of sons of seth... arent sons of seth humans as well
this myth called genesis is untrue and i wonder how people with their senses still believe it... smh... first of all adam and eve where created, beget cain and abel. cain killed abel and was banished.. marrys an unknown unexistent girl and forms a city.. wow just cain and his unknown wife and kids formed a city. ok it gets worse seth was born and he possibly married his sister to give birth to sons of god who went ahead and bleeps daughters of men that came from where anybody believing this nonsense should go for psyiatric evaluation

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

wooow .... mehn religion is really delusional. . . so now the sons of seth having sex with human daughters will give rise to naphilims? so the bible would rather call them the sons of god instead of sons of seth... arent sons of seth humans as well
this myth called genesis is untrue and i wonder how people with their senses still believe it... smh... first of all adam and eve where created, beget cain and abel. cain killed abel and was banished.. marrys an unknown unexistent girl and forms a city.. wow just cain and his unknown wife and kids formed a city. ok it gets worse seth was born and he possibly married his sister to give birth to sons of god who went ahead and bleeps daughters of men that came from where anybody believing this nonsense should go for psyiatric evaluation
let me be serious now.

the sons of God are angels. angels can turn to humans. they slept with humans.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

so you are saying angels bleeped girls in those days and angels have joysticks and sexual urge....haaaaaaaaa this is priceless grin

Re-read what I wrote,they were people,even the god of the bible was once a person.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2014
euromilion:

Re-read what I wrote,they were people,even the god of the bible was once a person.
they are not people but angels who took human form. God was not once a person. i dnt know where u got all this jargons from.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2014
euromilion:

what what exactly are you?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
let me be serious now.

so why arent more angels trooping down to earth now that we have more beaitifully sexy and busty girls
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

so why arent more angels trooping down to earth now that we have more beaitifully sexy and busty girls
they were restricted by God.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
they were restricted by God.

hahahahaha did he take away their sexual urge, their joysticks or freewill grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2014
how do u even know that the girls nowadays are more sexy and busty than in those days?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahaha did he take away their sexual urge, their joysticks or freewill grin
those angels were imprisoned. and no other angels have attempted that again.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
those angels were imprisoned. and no other angels have attempted that again.

hahahahahaha you guys never cease to amaze me with the way you fabricate delusional answers to satisfy ur baseless beliefs... so the angels were imprisoned hohohohoho... now other angels have learnt to hold dia joysticks and die of conji for thousands of years....and we humans get to bleep as many times as we want... hehehehehehe... who said its not good to be human...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahahaha you guys never cease to amaze me with the way you fabricate delusional answers to satisfy ur baseless beliefs... so the angels were imprisoned hohohohoho... now other angels have learnt to hold dia joysticks and die of conji for thousands of years....and we humans get to bleep as many times as we want... hehehehehehe... who said its not good to be human...grin grin grin
it is nt a fabricated answer. Yea, other angels would have learnt their lessons and remain in their domain.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
You guys are funny,.angels sons of god?then angels are god then or is Jesus not son of god,which made him god?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
euromilion:
You guys are funny,.angels sons of god?then angels are god then or is Jesus not son of god,which made him god?
in the old testament, sons of God refers to angels. Ur question look clumsy. Make it clearer.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
You have already made up yr mind that the sons of god were angels,so I don't know why you open this thread.

Anyway enjoy yr thread.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by johnydon22(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
it is nt a fabricated answer. Yea, other angels would have learnt their lessons and remain in their domain.

it is sure fabricated boy... ok show me where you got ur reference from
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
euromilion:
You have already made up yr mind that the sons of god were angels,so I don't know why you open this thread.

Anyway enjoy yr thread.
i just decide to go with the fact that they were angels base on the weight of evidence pointing in that direction from the bible. if you have a contrary view, u will have to prove me wrong. it is a discussion.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
johnydon22:

it is sure fabricated boy... ok show me where you got ur reference from
from the book of jude.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why don't you guys simply allow the bible to explain itself ?

No where in the old testament were men said to be sons of God. Infact it was in the old testament that men were given the power or right to be called sons of God. That is to them that believe.

In Job 38 thereabout the sons of God rejoiced as the foundations of the earth was made. Note that man was not created this time. This you can't deny that the sons of God being referred here were angels.
ETC

Alternatively, ...
Have you read this passage of the bible before ? Jude 1:13-14. You will read that Enoch prophesied ,but where is this prophecy in the bible ? Nowhere to be found.
I can help you do more to it. Google search the book of Enoch and download it.

You would see that the chapter 6 of Genesis is actually there in details-as chapter six also. And this sons of God were angels. And this angels are different from the fallen angels. Peter described them as the angels that left their estate.

Sorry to find this out...to those of you who believe that the sons of God in Gen_6 were men.

LetTheLightShine
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by plaetton: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
tiswell:
They were d last of *fallen angels* dey were canal minded,filled wit lust for beautiful daughters of men...wondering how dey were able to develop a canal urge while in heaven though.
Yeah.
I am wondering too.
Sex-starved angels languishing in heaven since eternity.
Poor creatures.

Now, for all those women dreaming of heaven, how are we sure that history will not repeat itself, with legions of sex-starved angels up there?

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by martinosi: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. 3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4.

who are ''the sons of God'' in the above verse? are they angels or humans?

The Sons of God refered to this passage were the Children of Heaven which were the Angels
or the watchers who were sent by God to instruct men in the way of Righteousness.
200 of them deviated from the mission and conspired to sin and sleep with the daughters of men
The commited this sin and when they slept with the women then gave birth to Giants
God Judged them and put them in prison tartarus reserved in everlasting chains untill the final Judgement
Their off-spring or the angels and daughter of men were known as the Nephalim or old ones
they were judged by God and Nephalim rose up against one another and killed each other
The Nephalim corrupted the earth and also sinned against animals and Birds, thats why God sent
the Great Flood during Noahs time to wipe out the corrupted Genes of the Nephalim
When the Nephalim died, there spirits became know as Demons and that is the where
demons originate from.

These passages of Scripture below mentions the Book of Jasher

Joshua 10:12-13

2 Samuel 1:18-27

You can Also read 2 Peter, Book of Jude that mention the Sin of the Watcher Angels

You can look up [b]Ron Skiba Videos on Youtube and Also watch G CRAIG LEWIS'S the Truth Behind Hip Hop 5 & 8
Also you can read the Book of Jasher & Jubilee which are Books in the Ehiopian Bible
that refer to this...this is where we get the myths and stories of the Titans, Hercules etc, they
where all Nephalim, offsprings of Fallen Angels the watchers & Duaghters of Men

Please see video below from Rob Skiba[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dUQOaSmSE
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by plaetton: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
TheIndustrialist:
Why don't you guys simply allow the bible to explain itself ?

No where in the old testament were men said to be sons of God. Infact it was in the old testament that men were given the power or right to be called sons of God. That is to them that believe.

In Job 38 thereabout the sons of God rejoiced as the foundations of the earth was made. Note that man was not created this time. This you can't deny that the sons of God being referred here were angels.
ETC

Alternatively, ...
Have you read this passage of the bible before ? Jude 1:13-14. You will read that Enoch prophesied ,but where is this prophecy in the bible ? Nowhere to be found.
I can help you do more to it. Google search the book of Enoch and download it.

You would see that the chapter 6 of Genesis is actually there in details-as chapter six also. And this sons of God were angels. And this angels are different from the fallen angels. Peter described them as the angels that left their estate.

Sorry to find this out...to those of you who believe that the sons of God in Gen_6 were men.

LetTheLightShine

What chroniclers of the bible are to highlight is that eons ago, beings, physical biological entities, from another world came to earth, interacted with the stone age civilizations of earth, and occasionally interbred with them to sire hybrid humans that we refer to as demigods.

Every ancient civilization, from Sumeria, Egypt, Babylon, Greece, etc told the same story: of gods who came down from heaven, divided the earth amongst themselves, warned amongst themselves, many timed using human kings as proxies.
The book of Enoch highlights how these fallen angels, a rebel group amongst them, came down and taught humankind agriculture, metallurgy, medicine, astronomy, astrology and other sciences, including divination. N

Your biblical angels were nothing but ETs.

Both the Sumerian and Egyptian kings list say that it was the gods who brought kingship to earth.
First the gods ruled for thousands of years, then kingship were handed over to the demigods (the man/god hybrid offsprings) for a couple of thousand years before kingship were given to earthly kings.
This where the idea of Royal blue blood, and the divine right of kings came from.
This is also why Royal families , all the way from antiquity, like to interbreed. The idea is the attempt to preserve the ET/godly/divine genetic heritage inherited when the sons of god came down to earth and shared their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by martinosi: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
let me be serious now.

Thank you dude! so many people refuse to be serious on this board...Angels can assume Human form as its says
in Hebrews Chapter 13.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Yeah.
I am wondering too.
Sex-starved angels languishing in heaven since eternity.
Poor creatures.

Now, for all those women dreaming of heaven, how are we sure that history will not repeat itself, with legions of sex-starved angels up there?
when they are discussing the bible, it is better u just shut up cos u dnt know anything about it. And u will be the first to display your ignorance. U dnt hv a clue about this issue. I advice u to leave.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
The book of Jude gave the answer. I dnt subscribe to the book of Enoch which is nt in the bible.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
martinosi:

Thank you dude! so many people refuse to be serious on this board...Angels can assume Human form as its says
in Hebrews Chapter 13.

yea, angels also came to sodom and gommorah in human form.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by plaetton: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
when they are discussing the bible, it is better u just shut up cos u dnt know anything about it. And u will be the first to display your ignorance. U dnt hv a clue about this issue. I advice u to leave.
Listen a.as.hole,
Don't ever insult me for making my comments on free public forum.
If you don't like my comments, the simply skip and move along, OK..

Imagine an slowpoke like you trying to intimidate some one on a public forum.
You had grow a brain first.

If your bible causes you cognitive dissonance, don't try to bully anyone about it. Deal with it yourself.
Mental midget.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Listen a.as.hole,
Don't ever insult me for making my comments on free public forum.
If you don't like my comments, the simply skip and move along, OK..

Imagine an slowpoke like you trying to intimidate some one on a public forum.
You had grow a brain first.
why are u poking ur nose into biblical discussions when u are ignorant of it? is it those ur myth that we need? i need only christians not atheist.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? by plaetton: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
why are u poking ur nose into biblical discussions when u are ignorant of it? is it those ur myth that we need? i need only christians not atheist.

Is the bible your property?
I have read more books in Bible than you have, I am sure of that.
Therefore, I am as free as every one to comment, and you are also free as everyone else to disagree.
That is what both religious and non religious people do here.

I enjoy it, and I consider everyone n thid forum my ftiends. I use humor occasionally to make a point , or to stir up a discussion.

There should be no room for bullying in this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / What Is Wrong With A Guy Plaiting His Hair Or With Locks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.