Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. (33980 Views)

Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Six Flats building For Sale @ogba REDUCED TO #32M (call 08189989354) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by sonety2k(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Latest updates

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2016
More

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by kopell: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
NairaBaba:
Latest updates
Good job. I like your style in cutting cost and delivery good outcome.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
NairaBaba:
Latest updates

Very good work NairaBaba. I will need info and cost on the fence razor barbed wire installation. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
mufutau55:

Very good work NairaBaba. I will need info and cost on the fence razor barbed wire installation. Thanks.

Hajji M.

When buying barbed wire, look for the one that doesn't rust overtime. Personally I don't know the difference. I believed what the seller said. Those wires in pics were bought at NGN 5400 Per bundle but I believe the price was outrageous. The supplier agreed to sell for 4700 per bundle as at last month but later insisted the price has gone up to 5400 per bundle. The wires are sold at IYANA IPAJA, OWODO IRON MARKET, ORILE ETC.

Note: I did not go to market to buy, but has somebody who supplied me for past project to deliver to site
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
One bundle covers 10 to 12 meter. We bought those supporting angle bar at 300 per pieces.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by twinskenny(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
NairaBaba:
One bundle covers 10 to 12 meter. We bought those supporting angle bar at 300 per pieces.

Please I need the contact of the person that did your PVC ceiling thanks
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
NairaBaba:

When buying barbed wire, look for the one that doesn't rust overtime. Personally I don't know the difference. I believed what the seller said. Those wires in pics were bought at NGN 5400 Per bundle but I believe the price was outrageous. The supplier agreed to sell for 4700 per bundle as at last month but later insisted the price has gone up to 5400 per bundle. The wires are sold at IYANA IPAJA, OWODO IRON MARKET, ORILE ETC.

Note: I did not go to market to buy, but has somebody who supplied me for past project to deliver to site

Thanks for the useful information. How many bundles and what range did it cover?
Are they the razor type ones like below? That is a good dangerous type... I like. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2016
They are exact replica of the picture you posted. God willing, I will get a closer picture tomorrow.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 12:42am On Nov 24, 2016
NairaBaba:
They are exact replica of the picture you posted. God willing, I will get a closer picture tomorrow.

Thanks Nairababa... very good info as usual. God bless you. How much is the installation cost?

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2016
He charged a token of 6000 after serious bargaining from 10,000. But I did not give him the contract rather called a young welder to do the installation under my supervision. The installation is very easy. I paid the young lad the same 6000 he agreed to do the installation. I took the decision because of previous job he did for me. He didn't install it to my taste.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2016
INSTALLATION STEPS

1. The wires are attached/ secured to the supporting angle bar with binding wire, galvanized binding is better and very cheap. I bought 500 but was not enough.
2. Use mortal, more plaster sand and less or no sharp sand to secure the spaces between the angle bars for additional security because of big boys in case they cut it from the angle bars. And also make it difficult to lift it up and crawl under.

Note: 1.plaster sand binds more than sharp sand.
2.Galvanized binding wire will not rust for many
years
3. Many welders or aluminum fabricator can do
the installation. Hajj, The installation is very
easy. You can even do it once you know it or
See someone doing it.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2016
mufutau55:

.mHow many bundles and what range did it cover?

Hajji M.

We used a total of ten and a half bundle. The plot is about 140ft by 60ft. The number of bundle you will use is a function of how the wire are stretched during installation. For me I maintained average of 10 meter per bundle for better closeness.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2016
NairaBaba:

We used a total of ten and a half bundle. The plot is about 140ft by 60ft.

OK. Mine is 120ft x 120ft (2 Plots) but only three sides 360ft will be covered.. Front will be with iron.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 1:39am On Nov 24, 2016
NairaBaba:
INSTALLATION STEPS

1. The wires are attached/ secured to the supporting angle bar with binding wire, galvanized binding is better and very cheap. I bought 500 but was not enough.
2. Use mortal, more plaster sand and less or no sharp sand to secure the spaces between the angle bars for additional security because of big boys in case they cut it from the angle bars. And also make it difficult to lift it up and crawl under.

Note: 1.plaster sand binds more than sharp sand.
2.Galvanized binding wire will not rust for many
years
3. Many welders or aluminum fabricator can do
the installation. Hajj, The installation is very
easy. You can even do it once you know it or
See someone doing it.

You are the best NairaBaba. For all the info you have given, I am very glad... Yes, securing it with mortar is good for both the bug boys and the wind too.. Thanks a lot.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 1:41am On Nov 24, 2016
NairaBaba:

We used a total of ten and a half bundle. The plot is about 140ft by 60ft. The number of bundle you will use is a function of how the wire are stretched during installation. For me I maintained average of 10 meter per bundle for better closeness.

That is very good.. With that stretch it should be full enough... I may even make a 6-8 meters. I need it real full/close ni o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2016
360ft is 109.7meter. You will need about 11bundles.at 10m per bundle. 10 bundles will also do a good job but the barbed wires spacing might not be closed to your taste.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2016
mufutau55:

That is very good.. With that stretch it should be full enough... I may even make a 6-8 meters. I need it real full ni o.

Hajji M.

This is better but it will cost more quid.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 1:49am On Nov 24, 2016
NairaBaba:

This is better but it will cost more quid.

I know. I am budgeting about 16-18 bundles... Done once and for all.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 2:01am On Nov 24, 2016
You can also install it on the gate.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 2:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Lasted update on painting

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by pseudomonas: 5:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice work nairababa. pls whats the cost of the pvc you used the installation cost too? was POP used at all in any part of the house? thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by twinskenny(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2016
pseudomonas:
Nice work nairababa. pls whats the cost of the pvc you used the installation cost too? was POP used at all in any part of the house? thanks.

Need same info
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
mufutau55:

Are they the razor type ones like below? That is a good dangerous type... I like. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
pseudomonas:

No POP was used in any part of the house. For the PVC cost I will check my record if I can find it and get back to you.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Thank you NairaBaba. The pictures speak volume. Yes, Razor sharp barbed wires it is.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Truthinlife: 1:46am On Nov 26, 2016
NairaBaba:

4 ft is 45,000 and 3 ft is 35,000. I have not check the steel thickness. The thickness of the imported plates will definitely varies and that will determine the prices.
Nairababa,
Can anyone please give me contact of a welder or where I can get these iron doors you are referring to in Port Harcourt or any closer city around it. They look solid and fanciful. I will need 6 of the doors. I will appreciate any leads from anyone reading this.
Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Updates

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
NairaBaba:
Updates

Beautiful ending. You have done good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Finally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) / Who is to blame here? Me or my landlord / Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.