Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. (33978 Views)

Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Six Flats building For Sale @ogba REDUCED TO #32M (call 08189989354) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Itstyme(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Congratulations and well done on your project. Sir! Please do you mind sharing the total cost incurred completing the four flats alone? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by sako28: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2016
NairaBaba:
Updates

NairaBaba,
Nice work you have done. One thing you need to correct. That fire extinguisher height is a safety hazard. That a drop object that can cause serious injury in future. Fire extinguisher of this size or weight should always be at knee level or maximum waist level (appx 1m).
Nice job sir, God bless you
Sako
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2016
sako28:

NairaBaba,
Nice work you have done. One thing you need to correct. That fire extinguisher height is a safety hazard. That a drop object that can cause serious injury in future. Fire extinguisher of this size or weight should always be at knee level or maximum waist level (appx 1m).
Nice job sir, God bless you
Sako

Thanks for the observation, the only reason we installed to that height about 2meter is because of children horseplay. We will review it.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by sako28: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2016
NairaBaba:

Thanks for the observation, the only reason we installed to that height about 2meter is because of children horseplay. We will review it.

Oga,
I know that the reason for that height is because of the children, but is better to be on ground, for them to play with it than Up to fall on them. Below is a chart for you to understand the impact when that stuff drop. I will suggest you cover the cap and mouth of the fire extinguisher well and secure it well close to the floor. Im talking from experience, i face drop object accident on weekly basis most never give warning sign. Just find a way out to make that area more save.

Thanks
Sako

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by ladua4show(m): 4:04am On Dec 17, 2016
The project is finished lovely,
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Propene: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2016
NairaBaba:

Hello bro, I must commend you on the great job you did on your new project and in enlightening young folks throughout the different stages of the project.

However, I will be pleased if you can provide the complete breakdown of the total cost incurred during the project (material, Labour,...). You can drop it as attachment for all to benefit or kindly send to my mail sqlunixserver@gmail.com

I sent a pm to you already, Awaiting your response.

Thanks
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Truthinlife: 2:30am On Jan 21, 2017
NairaBaba:
INSTALLATION STEPS

1. The wires are attached/ secured to the supporting angle bar with binding wire, galvanized binding is better and very cheap. I bought 500 but was not enough.
2. Use mortal, more plaster sand and less or no sharp sand to secure the spaces between the angle bars for additional security because of big boys in case they cut it from the angle bars. And also make it difficult to lift it up and crawl under.

Note: 1.plaster sand binds more than sharp sand.
2.Galvanized binding wire will not rust for many
years
3. Many welders or aluminum fabricator can do
the installation. Hajj, The installation is very
easy. You can even do it once you know it or
See someone doing it.
Hello Nairababa,
Reading the information you gave above; my question is at what point will the installer pour the mixed plastering sand/cement on the barbwire sitting on the cast to hold it strong on the cast. How is it done considering the sharp razor. Is it poured, or hand dressed etc, could you explain please. And how much does each bundle cost. I'm considering buying 12 or 13 for 120/60 standard plot.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) / Who is to blame here? Me or my landlord / Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.