Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. (33977 Views)

Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building) / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Six Flats building For Sale @ogba REDUCED TO #32M (call 08189989354) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Tritri:

[b][/b]

@NairaBaba Is your welder In lagos? do you have sample of the pre-stamped imported plates you talked about?
How much does the articians charge you for the window hood?

I will get and post the pictures of the new doors. 2000 Naira per Window.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
NairaBaba:

I will get and post the pictures of the new doors. 2000 Naira per Window.

The plates are imported, pre-stamped. But more expensive.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
NairaBaba:

The plates are imported, pre-stamped. But more expensive.

These are very nice o... the imported pressing is really good. I hope they are made of very thick gauge steel/iron. How much for 3ft and 4ft doors?

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
@NairaBaba These are lovely doors.How do we place order if we want to? Can you send me the number of the window Hood
to, TriTri@yopmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
mufutau55:

These are very nice o... the imported pressing is really good. I hope they are made of very thick gauge steel/iron. How much for 3ft and 4ft doors?

Hajji M.

4 ft is 45,000 and 3 ft is 35,000. I have not check the steel thickness. The thickness of the imported plates will definitely varies and that will determine the prices.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tritri:
@NairaBaba These are lovely doors.How do we place order if we want to? Can you send me the number of the window Hood
to, TriTri@yopmail.com

Thanks.

The door fabricator is in Lambe, Akute, Ogun-State. These doors are everywhere in Lagos and its environs especially developing areas. Suburbs like akute, ifo Agbado, Parts of Ikorodu, Fagba etc.I have sent the window hood artisan no to your inbox,
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
NairaBaba:

4 ft is 45,000 and 3 ft is 35,000. I have not check the steel thickness. The thickness of the imported plates will definitely varies and that will determine the prices.

Thanks Brother. Got your email too.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
mufutau55:

Thanks Brother. Got your email too.

Hajji M.

I met one of the imported steel plate seller today to inquire about the thickness, he said the one he has in stock are 2mm thick. I hope to get a snapshot tomorrow.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
NairaBaba:

I met one of the imported steel plate seller today to inquire about the thickness, he said the one he has in stock are 2mm thick. I hope to get a snapshot tomorrow.

Thanks for the info sir. Got the numbers, Thx.
Please get more snapshots... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
NairaBaba:

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2016
@NairaBaba
So our local welders are the ones that painted the doors above after welding the front raw plate to the frames?
Not bad, but I think 2mm is not thick enough more like 5mm will be better... what do you guys think?

You mean to say the pressing machine is not available in Nigeria to do this fine job?

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Babs612000(m): 1:33am On Oct 20, 2016
NairaBaba:

The door fabricator is in Lambe, Akute, Ogun-State. These doors are everywhere in Lagos and its environs especially developing areas. Suburbs like akute, ifo Agbado, Parts of Ikorodu, Fagba etc.I have sent the window hood artisan no to your inbox,
l know one in ifesowapo Bus stop before Lambe junction is he the one?
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Babs612000:
l know one in ifesowapo Bus stop before Lambe junction is he the one?
. The fabricator of the doors in the pics is opposite Macklyn petrol filling station , Lambe. There are many fabricators ( welders ) of these doors in Lambe.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
mufutau55:
@NairaBaba
So our local welders are the ones that painted the doors above after welding the front raw plate to the frames?
Not bad, but I think 2mm is not thick enough more like 5mm will be better... what do you guys think?

You mean to say the pressing machine is not available in Nigeria to do this fine job?

Hajji M.

5mm steel plate will be too thick and very expensive for ordinary entrance door. It might be ok for bullet proof door or high security doors. From experience if 5mm steel plate and 5mm square pipe is used to make 4ft entrance door, Hajj you will need crane or forklift to install the doors. The door will be too heavy for installation without mechanical aid.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
NairaBaba:
5mm steel plate will be too thick and very expensive for ordinary entrance door. It might be ok for bullet proof door or high security doors. From experience if 5mm steel plate and 5mm square pipe is used to make 4ft entrance door, Hajj you will need crane or forklift to install the doors. The door will be too heavy for installation without mechanical aid.

Ah! OK. My miscalculation with the 5mm gauge. So the 2mm is strong enough for security entrance door then? Thanks.

Hajji M
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 2:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Hajji, I think 2mm plate door is ok for most houses in Nigeria. 3mm plate door will be better, but more expensive and heavy.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 3:01am On Oct 23, 2016
update

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 3:05am On Oct 23, 2016
More

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by ricki: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Good Morning Nairababa, great job throughout dis build.......please I need a welded 3" pipe galvanised steel water tower. how much will ur welder do it
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
ricki:
Good Morning Nairababa, great job throughout dis build.......please I need a welded 3" pipe galvanised steel water tower. how much will ur welder do it
I don't know.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 3:49am On Oct 24, 2016
NairaBaba:
Hajji, I think 2mm plate door is ok for most houses in Nigeria. 3mm plate door will be better, but more expensive and heavy.

Thanks for the info on this pre-pressed door NairaBaba.
My welder was able to obtain it and made me some special doors
in 3ft and 5ft doors with burglary and net. See almost finished work below.

Note: I need a recommendation for good toilet doors, Chinese or otherwise.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by NairaBaba: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
mufutau55:

Thanks for the info on this pre-pressed door NairaBaba.
My welder was able to obtain it and made me some special doors
in 3ft and 5ft doors with burglary and net. See almost finished work below.

Hajji M.

Benefit of information sharing.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
NairaBaba:

Benefit of information sharing.

Totally agreed. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by meetdopi(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Truthinlife: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Oga Hajj and Naira Baba,
These are really nice and good concepts. Abeg these knowledge and ideas will be hugely beneficial for those of us in the east.
Could you please give me an estimate of plumbing of 5 bedroom duplex. Just a rough estimate, labour and materials. I understand different factors will determine that but just rough estimate.
Oga Hajj,
Can your welder do similar iron doors for us and send it to the east. I will give measurements and specific color.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2016
mufutau55:

Totally agreed. Thank you sir.
Hajji M.

@mufutau55 Can you Please share the Price for this..Look nice.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Tritri:

@mufutau55 Can you Please share the Price for this..Look nice.

The first pic is a 5ft door with double leaves, with burglary, and mosquitoes net with two locks; one on the door and one on the burglary.
Cost is 95k.
Second is a 3ft door with burglary, and mosquitoes net with two locks; one on the door and one on the burglary.
Cost is 80k.

Pics of doors after installation. The Net will be attached later... Hope this helps

Hajji M.

Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by ricki: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
NairaBaba:
I don't know.

can i have his contact number then?
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
@mufutau55

With all due respect. I just emailed you on nairaland sir.Please.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by mufutau55(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tritri:
@mufutau55
With all due respect. I just emailed you on nairaland sir.Please.

Yes Sir. Your email replied promptly with my personal email address enclosed. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by marylandcakes: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
NairaBaba:

Hello can I please have the details of your iron door provider.

Thanks
Re: Construction Of Six Flats Of 2-bedroom With Three Shops. by twinskenny(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
marylandcakes:

Hello can I please have the details of your iron door provider.

Thanks

I just orderd one myself strong and neatly done.. You can look for welder in your location. And show him the pic's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) / Who is to blame here? Me or my landlord / Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.