Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway (19648 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by wonlasewonimi: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
kandiikane:

Really? That will be great. Have you studied international law?

I studied international law and UK law. I'm conversant with intellectual property laws as well. Can I have your details, we can bounce ideas off each other's chests if you get my drift.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by pickabeau1: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
kandiikane:

Lol, I actually wanted to open a law thread where we can discuss problems and such but no point because I want to learn too and I haven't met anyone who has studied or is studying that knows the law well.

Open it... it will be a good idea
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

Open it... it will be a good idea

You see people wey their head dey there dey try collabo to do sumfin intellectual. Unlike dat mondimumusweets girl wey dem install firewall wey dey block common sense inside her head

4 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by waywardpikin: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:

Because i do not agree with your point of view does not make my point of view irrelevant. You believe he was right and the other people were wrong and i still believe all of them were wrong. So if something gives you great satisfaction, then it stops being a crime? undecided

so it stops being public violence if "a man" is the one who gets a beat down. So men require no equal protection before the law?

First of all acknowledge that you didn't know that the second person that was engaged in the fight with the defendant was a man, and then we can move forward. That's the way it's done.

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by waywardpikin: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
kandiikane:

And the person with long hair and skinny jeans was a man?

Lol...wait! You didn't know that the second person was a man too? He looked girly anyway so I'm not exactly surprised hahaha... I wonder what possessed him to attack a man of that size who was already on edge.

If the defendant attacked a woman that way then it would be like killing an ant with a hammer. He would have lost any advantage he had in that situation. Advantage or otherwise, it's wrong to use such level of force from a guy to a woman. Even the defendant be like say he get sense pass like that.

The slap was just right grin grin

An effective tool for manual hard reset grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

I studied international law and UK law. I'm conversant with intellectual property laws as well. Can I have your details, we can bounce ideas off each other's chests if you get my drift.
lol alright. At the moment, international law is my weakness. With property law I know it's easy once you get your head round it but I guess i have been procrastinating in getting my head round it. I will probably be opening a thread soon and maybe you can help me. I am starting a project tomorrow on international law, will email you once I start.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by SIRcumalot: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
LMAO!!!!!
The best part isn't even the Slap
Its the prince Charming that was getting his ass kicked by the big dude.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
1stCitizen:

You see people wey their head dey there dey try collabo to do sumfin intellectual. Unlike dat mondimumusweets girl wey dem install firewall wey dey block common sense inside her head

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
waywardpikin:

Lol...wait! You didn't know that the second person was a man too? He looked girly anyway so I'm not exactly surprised hahaha... I wonder what possessed him to attack a man of that size who was already on edge.

If the defendant attacked a woman that way then it would be like killing an ant with a hammer. He would have lost any advantage he had in that situation. Advantage or otherwise, it's wrong to use such level of force from a guy to a woman. Even the defendant be like say he get sense pass like that.

The slap was just right grin grin

An effective tool for manual hard reset grin grin

Honesty I thought it was a woman lol. I think even if it was a woman same charges would have been given.
The law is changing, soon the excuse of being a woman won't be sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by wonlasewonimi: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
kandiikane:

lol alright. At the moment, international law is my weakness. With property law I know it's easy once you get your head round it but I guess i have been procrastinating in getting my head round it. I will probably be opening a thread soon and maybe you can help me. I am starting a project tomorrow on international law, will email you once I start.

Sweet..this is consensus ad idem. Can we do this in the buff. I'm in my element without clothes. I can cite cases that would give you orgasmiic feelings beyond your imagination.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
why are u focusing on what he attempted and failed to do? Defend himself to what extent? And what stops him for being criminally liable as well?

but george zimmermen was discharged after killing a harmless man though. He said he was attacked, and he had to do what he had to do. why wasn't found guilty for possessing and illegal gun? or follow an innocent kid around? what stops him for being criminally liable as well
NB: dont scream racism
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
goofyone:
Update:

The guy and lady have been arrested by the the New York Police. The girl's two friends also arrested for involvement in the fights. The guy and the girl's friends were all charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct, while the girl got the most severe charge of felony assault for using a shoe as a weapon in the assault.

I'm sorry o, but doesn't this support Mondisweets' point?

Mondisweets:
Verbally abusing or physically abusing someone never resolves anything. If someone does something that pisses you off, its best you walk away and then express your opinion when you are back in your right state of mind. I honestly don't know what made that girl grow wings and cause a public scene like that, it was wrong and immature. If she had anything to say to the guy it could have been said when she wasn't so angry. They were wrong and both of them can be face charges of public violence and assault because of this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mehn that slap!

She didnt see that coming. Buhahaha grin

Funny this kind of girl will continue as if nothing happened. No lesson learned.

Typical of ghetto folks.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Dheartless: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
ileobatojo:

give it up , u can't help her .
when I arguued that the charges against the guy would be minimal, she argued, trying to proove that the guys actions was way beyound minor charges.
I also said it would be difficult to even proove he his guilty of any charge laid against him.
this is just a charge and he is not yet guilty of anything, moreover the charges against him is only a minor compared to what the girl was charged with.
this prooves that the girl was the main offender as everybody has been trying to point out.
the guy got charged for same crime as the friends of the girl (in which some of them didn't even raise a finger), so they might come out not guilty, same as the guy.
mondisweet has been unreasonable with her arguements

2 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Dheartless: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
ileobatojo:

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dheartless:

when I arguued that the charges against the guy would be minimal, she argued, trying to proove that the guys actions was way beyound minor charges.
I also said it would be difficult to even proove he his guilty of any charge laid against him.
this is just a charge and he is not yet guilty of anything, moreover the charges against him is only a minor compared to what the girl was charged with.
this prooves that the girl was the main offender as everybody has been trying to point out.
the guy got charged for same crime as the friends of the girl (in which some of them didn't even raise a finger), so they might come out not guilty, same as the guy.

My take is specifically in relation to that one post of her's that I quoted (which was challenged right away, I might add). I deliberately didn't apply it to her entire argument as I didn't follow the argument and I trust it would have veered off to multiple different places. That post I quoted says nothing about convictions or being guilty but about charges that could be brought. It also says nothing about the man having higher charges than her. So all that really has no bearing on my post.

If the turn of events so far do not support that particular post, then I'm interested to hear the differences.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
[b][/b]
Dheartless:

Wait i said his actions exceeded self-defence, is self-defence a criminal charge Well this is new cheesy

[quote] this is just a charge and he is not yet guilty of anything, moreover the charges against him is only a minor compared to what the girl was charged with.
so now it is possible that there can be a charge against him? I thought there were no chances of him being found criminally liable! And which serious charge did mondi mention if i may ask? cheesy

cheesy i said they were all wrong and they can be held criminally liable. You were the ones saying he wouldnt and suddenly my argument is unreasonable? Hilarious! This is a complete joke grin grin grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
ileobatojo:

abeg don't bother yourself shebi they said he wasn't wrong? grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
donnypool:

but george zimmermen was discharged after killing a harmless man though. He said he was attacked, and he had to do what he had to do. why wasn't found guilty for possessing and illegal gun? or follow an innocent kid around? what stops him for being criminally liable as well
NB: dont scream racism

google the case and read other facts that were presented in that case.
Also look for the reason for the decision given by the judge, that will give u the answer you are looking for smiley
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
waywardpikin:

First of all acknowledge that you didn't know that the second person that was engaged in the fight with the defendant was a man, and then we can move forward. That's the way it's done.
men require no equal protection before the law? undecided
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Sweet..this is consensus ad idem. Can we do this in the buff. I'm in my element without clothes. I can cite cases that would give you orgasmiic feelings beyond your imagination.
And here I was thinking you were serious
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by kandiikane(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dheartless:

Don't mind him. She did, that was how the argument started. She was implying throughout the guy would be the one to be charged for assault because of all that punches and slap he rained down. She was like "I never said the girl wasn't wrong" yes but what charges though or is she morally wrong but not legally?. grin She doesn't know how to argue that's the problem, how can someone bring in tortious cases in criminal. Lol wth! grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
google the case and read other facts that were presented in that case.
Also look for the reason for the decision given by the judge, that will give u the answer you are looking for smiley

there were no other fact apart for self defense and Trevor used the 'ground as a weapon'. i followed the case from starting till verdict.

or what are the other facts?

1 Like

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
donnypool:

there were no other fact apart for self defense and Trevor used the 'ground as a weapon'. i followed the case from starting till verdict.

or what are the other facts?
if u read the facts, decision and the reason for the decision why are you still asking me? undecided
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
if u read the facts, decision and the reason for the decision why are you still asking me? undecided

you didn't know nothing. just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
donnypool:

you didn't know nothing. just shut up

So i should stop what im doing to go do research on something u already read and understood then come back and explain to you something u already claimed you read and understood... when i don't, u tell me to shut up, so why the fvck did u ask? Re.tard
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wherever the slaper is please let him know I am a fan of his

3 Likes

Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Stillfire: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
^^^Lol.
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
BananaBender:

LML! Nooooooooo! grin grin grin

Did you?
LoL, I read a few before I gave up.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2014
SirShymex:

grin

Dude, have u heard about the Jaden and Willow Smith interview?? grin grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2014
BananaBender:

Dude, have u heard about the Jaden and Willow Smith interview?? grin grin

Bwahahahahaha

Crazy ar.se interview! grin

Read the transcript on CIF yesterday, but I won't call them weirdos cos I've got all the respect in the world for those kids - and Jaden Smith is the coolest teenager ever. But they're eccentric in freaking scientology and disconnected from reality. Jesus take the wheel!! grin

Better stop dealing with idealism before ya kids turn out to be as weird and abnormal as Chris Bosh, or the weird naij guy, danrele, I see on NL all the time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
muskeeto, sirshymex and anyone else that cares. Do you watch honest trailers, one of their best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFtBjc1dz7w

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Surrogate Mother Needed / Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.