Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . (3438 Views)

On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Patrick Obahiagbon: The Heights Of Nigerian Verbosity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by papalnuncio: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
my friends, it point clear who and who is behind B/H. this is what one of the governors of A.P.C said on the day of their party manifesto, and i quot
"if we are elect in 2015 B/H will stop"
now let analyze this statement
1-is either they have the solution to B/H and don't help and solve the problem
2-and either they have the solution to B/H but be president don't want involve them in ending B/H
3-or they are the B/H.
one thing i know for sure, is that G.E.J has called then time with out number to end this issue
so my friends be the judge in this mater

secondly, the should borrow a leave from the osisicanqui saga in Aba. those Nigerian force don't know who the man was, it was the local people that identify him, where he stays. so my fellow northers help our force to stop B/H

4 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by bloodykiller: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Franzeez:
For me APC is Boko Haram simple!
If they like they should bomb the whole place, GEJ will still win

can you finish ten creates of odeku?
because you deserve award

gej till 2019

buhari is a terrorist

apc is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by deji68: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na so oo they started with their Pseudo Presidential canditate Shekau declaring on sunday cool cool cool...Bomb blast on Monday with their Nairaland cheerleaders condemning GEJ as insensitive.....Monday Meiha was allegedly taken and NA purportedly ran from BH attacker....hand of Esau grin grin grin grin
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine that Atiku, Buhari, KWANKWASO, Nda Isiah all of APC declared their intentions to run for the Presidency, yet, not reported sound of gun shot.
Isn't that suspicious?
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by nigerianvenom(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
phockphockman,
we dont want to go back to those days were our parents were arrested for airing their opinion.

we dont want to go back to those era's were fela was arrested for singing against the govt.

we dont want to go back to the era where oil was generated in the niger delta but refined in the north.

we dont want to go back to the era where awolowo's house was ransacked and his int'l passport seized.

we dont want to to back to d era were our parent were called names by the crying general.

[b]we dont need to go back to egypt,rather we want to get into the promise land filled with mile and honey

4 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

Please tell us exactly how the northern leaders can end bokoharam. Please

Do you know why Nigeria can not buy arms from America? Or why America with all their drone technology will not share intelligence with Nigeria on Boko Haram?

It's because Northern Elders keep sending misleading reports to amnesty international criticising the Nigerian Army!

The North spend more time criticising the army when the army is on the front foot and then turn around to criticise the army when they slow things down!

There are also reports of questionable attitudes of some northern soldiers on the frontline.

With such division it is almost impossible to defeat Boko Haram.

Ihejirika warned about a 4th dimension of warfare which involves media propaganda. Unfortunately this 4th dimension is sometimes being waged by people who should be respectable members on Northern establishment on behalf of Boko Haram!

3 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2014
kasiem:
hypocrisy is when a person would rather support his father who has been enslaving him with almajiri plate than his neighbour who emancipated him with almajiri school, then, tell us he is progressive.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2014
mikeansy:

Do you know why Nigeria can not buy arms from America? Or why America with all their drone technology will not share intelligence with Nigeria on Boko Haram?

It's because Northern Elders keep sending misleading reports to amnesty international criticising the Nigerian Army!

The North spend more time criticising the army when the army is on the front foot and then turn around to criticise the army when they slow things down!

There are also reports of questionable attitudes of some northern soldiers on the frontline.

With such division it is almost impossible to defeat Boko Haram.

Ihejirika warned about a 4th dimension of warfare which involves media propaganda. Unfortunately this 4th dimension is sometimes being waged by people who should be respectable members on Northern establishment on behalf of Boko Haram!
Nonsense again. Amnesty international gather its own reports independently . You have soldier leaving arms for bh and u expect sane countries to sell u arms?
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2014
ideology:

It's very simple, they will call their boys to order.
APC knows that, that's why they are fronting Buhari.

N/B
North wants to rule
Buhari has influence
militancy was solved by calling the boys to order, it wasn't amnesty.
If Sambo had influence he would do same.
Northern Elites, religious leaders, Emirs know how BH started in 2002, GEJ want not there

They know their sponsors and their mission, the only fear now is that they don't have control over the whole group since Yussuf introduced a cell system where each cell can exist to an extent independently.
And BH joining forces with ISIS has made it worse
Another nonsense talk.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by ideology(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

Another nonsense talk.

grin grin
sweetie please list your own strategies or APC SENSEFUL solution to insurgency.

I have given a solution but You call others nonsense.
You are a true representation of APC.
THEIR BUSINESS IS TO CRITICIZE, WITH NO SOLUTION

3 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2014
ideology:

grin grin

You have given a solution but You call others nonsense.
You mentioned the northern elite, i ask exactly what you want them to do, then you displayed your emptiness.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by FRENZYLO: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
APC is no doubt the Boko haram we are looking for .Let shun them and move ahead as a nation .APC has made enough money as boasted by Rochas Okorcha that"If any opposition party bring box of money he will bring trailer load of money'' they are intoxicated with what they have stolen.The money they will use to bring down Jonathan and continue their evil agenda.

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by BrokenTV: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT!
You have lost it dog.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by Orunto: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2014
APC, has only GMB, as an ASSET, to mortgage for the Conscience of Nigerians. This Asset's whose intrinsic value is already ZERO-RATED, THANK GOD WE'RE NOT FOOLS, CANNOT BE MARKETED. IT IS FULL OF UNREDEEMABLE LIABILITIES. Someone has ordinary headache and you give him chalk to swallow instead of panadol, are you not poisoning and killing him? Instead of concentrating on a well tested, aducated, brilliant, young and experienced Democrat, we already have in GEJ, why, when we are not fools, should we commence an insane mission of forcing poison like a wicked Dictator, down the throats of Nigerians? We should put tribalism, bigotry, senseless pride, insatiable selfishness etc apart, give peace a chance and let GEJ continue his TAN policy and control it for Nigeria. APC should lie low now and not dissipate energy wastefully till 2019.. This kind of reasoning got BO a second chance in the US. It should be considered for GEJ in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by ideology(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

You mentioned the northern elite, i ask exactly what you want them to do, then you displayed your emptiness.

I made my point, "call your boys to order ""

LIST YOUR OWN STRATEGY?

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by patrick89(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

Nonsense again. Amnesty international gather its own reports independently . You have soldier leaving arms for bh and u expect sane countries to sell u arms?

It beats my imagination how you could describe that write up nonsense! After watching bokoharam latest video they released on youtube, I saw with my eyes how the little children and the locals were cheering them up!! Grown up people between the age of 9 to 30 were seen parading in happy mood! With weapons, they were all happy that bokoharam are killing the infidels! Listen to the video very well. Now tell me how you can fish out a bokoharam member from this kind of town? Where the citizens are total in support of the bokoharam against military men, the same thing goes to the northern leaders, you southerns are too ignorant of these northern people, you only be speaking grammar up and down, these people are very smart far than you people down south think.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

You people talk as if FG is all about Jonathan and PDP. Your sabotage will never make any difference.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
ideology:

grin grin

Your statement says it all.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

Oby, if truely you're Igbo person as your moniker suggest, you would've known the story of Osisikankwu. The solution that lead to the killing of Osisikankwu and the defeat of kidnapping in Southeast is the cooperation of the people of the area with the security agencies. It seems the people of northern Nigeria are only interested in ending the insurgency when one of their own is the president. Unfortunately for them, they've to wait for much longer.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by amarilo: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

How exactly has condemnation help to stop insurgency? Please give one example.
Ok being hypocritical against the presidency stops insurgency. What a good reasoning.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
amarilo:
Ok being hypocritical against the presidency stops insurgency. What a good reasoning.
I wonder.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by biafranqueen: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
ideology:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by biafranqueen: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you still looking for Buhari to save Nigeria?
Why an old man who should be mentoring young APC candidates?

Your choice worked throughout Abacha's regime, he and his family stole a total of £5 billion from the country's coffers. Abacha was listed as the fourth most corrupt leader in history, Buhari made it all possible. Buhari never out shined his Master as a proper boy should but he made it happen in the worst theft in Nigerian History.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
biafranqueen:

Are you still looking for Buhari to save Nigeria?
Why an old man who should be mentoring young APC candidates?

Your choice worked throughout Abacha's regime, he and his family stole a total of £5 billion from the country's coffers. Abacha was listed as the fourth most corrupt leader in history, Buhari made it all possible. Buhari never out shined his Master as a proper boy should but he made it happen in the worst theft in Nigerian History.
Yet APC e-rats will keep projecting him as a saint. A man whose hands is deeply stained in the one of the most corrupt government of all time. No wonder he can afford to contest for presidential election four times.
Buhari is extremely corrupt.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by JEITO: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
When APC does it, it is normal; but when it is PDP, they begin to rant that it is insensitivity and carelessness!

Wish the scale will fall off the eyes of more Nigerians to see tha APC won't do a thing better than PDP except if it is a thing done in retrogression
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by PhockPhockMan: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2014
JEITO:
When APC does it, it is normal; but when it is PDP, they begin to rant that it is insensitivity and carelessness!

Wish the scale will fall off the eyes of more Nigerians to see tha APC won't do a thing better than PDP except if it is a thing done in retrogression
You're right.
Re: JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . by tomakint: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, millionboi, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming.

Is that not suspicious that Atiku, Buhari, KWANKWASO, Nda Isiah, made their Presidential declaration without a single gun?
We can't continue like this.
Never mind pal we are watching the marauders in 3D, 2015 on my mind!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Obasanjo Will Support Jonathan If Sambo Is Replaced With Lamido / An Open Letter To Senator David Mark -nigeria Senate President / Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.